Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Live impeachment hearings will begin 10am Wed., November 13th

How will you be watching?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 7:30 PM

I'm not into circus sideshows.

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2019 3:20 AM

What stage of the impeachment process is this? How far along is it? x

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2019 3:31 AM

Maybe CBS. Norah O'Donnel will anchor on Wed. & Fri.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 11, 2019 3:45 AM

I want to watch when Trump is led away in handcuffs, when will that be on my TV?

by Anonymousreply 4November 11, 2019 3:47 AM

Not sure, but you might be able to watch it on the House live website that I posted. I'm getting excited to watch this. R2, I'm not sure what stage it's at. Not even sure what the stages are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 11, 2019 3:51 AM

Better not interrupt my stories!

by Anonymousreply 6November 11, 2019 3:59 AM

For you Flyovers with dial-up internets, PBS will be live streaming it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 11, 2019 3:28 PM

What time will they end today and for how many more days will they continue?

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 6:51 PM

I had to stop watching. I want to jump through my television and bitch slap the Trump apologists. Fuck them in hell.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 7:07 PM

I called NBC in New York 212-664-4444. The operator said they have no information on the time they'll end today.

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 7:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!