Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just saw this movie called “MOSS” (2017) on Hulu...

It was so simple, odd, but very interesting. It’s set in backwoods, rural North Carolina, and it’s this [hot] young guy that doesn’t have a good relationship with his father after his mother’s death, and him meeting this girl and having this journey within 24 hours together where he learns a bit about himself and how to deal with his moms death as well as his relationship with his dad.

The scenery is backwoods shit, but still incredibly atmospheric and beautiful, while ugly also. I don’t know how to explain.

Interesting watch though.

“ In this Southern Gothic coming-of-age tale, an isolated and troubled young man, Moss, meets a mysterious and beautiful hiker on the banks of the river near his home on his eighteenth birthday. She guides him on a journey of self-discovery and helps him overcome the tragic death of his mother and the shadow it has cast on his relationship with his detached father.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 18, 2019 1:24 AM

Any gay stuff?

by Anonymousreply 1November 10, 2019 9:07 PM

Nobody cares about your television habits you cretinous dullard.

by Anonymousreply 2November 10, 2019 9:08 PM

[quote]and him meeting this girl

NOT interested.

by Anonymousreply 3November 10, 2019 9:08 PM

It’s a movie about a white male teen from rural North Carolina that finds a girl he likes etc. so no, no gay stuff.

by Anonymousreply 4November 10, 2019 9:09 PM

Peen?

by Anonymousreply 5November 10, 2019 9:09 PM

[quote]but still incredibly atmospheric and beautiful, while ugly also.

I love you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6November 10, 2019 9:10 PM

I hate things about "young people".

by Anonymousreply 7November 10, 2019 9:10 PM

It stars Michell Slaggert why was previously a successful model. Congratulations on breaking into acting, doll face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 10, 2019 9:11 PM

Mitchell was a Calvin Klein underwear model.

by Anonymousreply 9November 10, 2019 9:13 PM

There's a trailer, you know, OP/gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 10, 2019 9:14 PM

[quote]Mitchell was a Calvin Klein underwear model.

Hawt!

by Anonymousreply 11November 10, 2019 9:14 PM

So you have a crush on the guy who played the lead, OP. You could've just said so.

by Anonymousreply 12November 10, 2019 9:18 PM

As a model, Mitchell has been the face of Calvin Klein Underwear, Dsquared2, David Yurman, Versace and featured in numerous publications around the world.

by Anonymousreply 13November 10, 2019 9:19 PM

He is a beauty. Unless you’re not into blond guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 10, 2019 9:21 PM

[quote]So you have a crush on the guy who played the lead, OP. You could've just said so.

OP's cute. so is his crush.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 10, 2019 9:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 10, 2019 9:22 PM

Ugh. I wonder why the lack of tats?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 10, 2019 10:21 PM

Did you work on this, OP? The lead is cute but this movie sounds dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 18November 10, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote]It stars Michell Slaggert why was previously a successful model. Congratulations on breaking into acting, doll face.

A lot of male models do this. I was once in an acting class attached to a modelling agency called Flick and we'd get a lot of them. Actually it worked both ways.

But I don't think I've seen any of them on TV or in the movies.

by Anonymousreply 19November 10, 2019 11:24 PM

Some of these actors we see now started off as models...

by Anonymousreply 20November 10, 2019 11:37 PM

Breezy starring Kay Lenz

by Anonymousreply 21November 10, 2019 11:40 PM

Male models were often not that cute. But they were tall.

by Anonymousreply 22November 11, 2019 12:08 AM

He’s awesome and talented.

by Anonymousreply 23November 11, 2019 11:31 PM

There’s already been a thread on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search first before you posted this? I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it?

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2019 12:31 AM

Is there nudity?

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2019 12:37 AM

No nudity

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2019 10:36 PM

He is handsome

by Anonymousreply 27December 18, 2019 1:13 AM

No nudity? No homo situations? Why are you recommending this? I mean, is he shirtless at all? Do you see his ass in some tight jeans? Is there a scene where he’s looking all built in a white t-shirt and sweating from strenuous activity that causes the shirt to stick gratuitously to his torso? Does he have a hot brother and the director implies an incestuous relationship? I’m confused as to why we should watch it.

by Anonymousreply 28December 18, 2019 1:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!