Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay teen has enough of being called “faggot” and fights back!

He had been called ‘f*ggot’ one time too many and was DONE.

This time Jordan not only clapped back but slapped back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 13, 2019 2:16 AM

WHAT?!?! I thought the younger generations were all about love and tolerance, and homophobia was cured by Trans Women of Color!

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2019 6:41 PM

How sad that this is still happening in schools. I thought Gen Z was supposed to be Post Homophobia?

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2019 6:41 PM

I don't think that little guy will be picking on him any more. Violence is not the answer, but sometimes it's satisfying to see immediate consequences.

by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2019 6:45 PM

The comments are proof of the ignorance of people.

If racism is something that will not ever go away what makes you think homophobia is??!

It will be around until the end of times, and homophobia is on the RISE again. People are done pretending to love and accept us.

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2019 6:48 PM

Why is he talking all ghetto-ish? That made me laugh, but good for him for getting back at that putrid little asshole.

by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2019 6:51 PM

Good on him. Always glad to see victims of bullies standing up for themselves. Wish I could have been as courageous back in my school days.

by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2019 6:52 PM

Someone please get this kid a medal.

We need to teach young G&L people to DEFEND themselves physically. And verbally.

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2019 6:53 PM

R5 what is ghetto talk?

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2019 6:59 PM

I'm sorry, but watching him talk like a ghetto queen was funny as hell.

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2019 7:03 PM

R9 And his slapping, not punching, at the end was kinda drag queeny, wasn't it? No excuse for fighting like this in a school, however. No matter what the bully punk said.

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2019 7:06 PM

Gurrrlllll, everybody knows not to fuck with drag queens.

They're scary as shit.

This queen is going to grow up to be a monster.

Steer clear of toxic people like that. They're nothing but trouble and drama.

by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2019 7:08 PM

So much racism. Wow b

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2019 7:09 PM

I would pay good money to see this kid slap R10 viciously in the face like a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2019 7:14 PM

That’s weird. I thought white people had fully evolved to cherish the gays and only minorities were homophobic now.

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2019 7:16 PM

Why can’t people learn to turn the phone to landscape when taking videos? Is it so hard?

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2019 7:18 PM

"Well listen to how they spoke! They're clearly good white kids that had been infected by the thuggish black culture! Hence this AWFUL homophobia."

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2019 7:19 PM

Yeah, I think "Jordan" has been following black drag queens on youtube - or else this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2019 7:21 PM

Stop derailing the thread(s) with side-bar shit! "Ghetto talk" - whatever. I doesn't matter. Street/Thug speak is part of a culture which blacks AND whites AND asians AND hispanics AND..... engage.

I'd salut that kid with a standing ovation if I encountered him. He did the right thing, and maybe now he won't have to do it again. Go 'head, baby boy!

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2019 7:22 PM

I doubt Miss Thing would have pulled that crap with a hot, built jock.

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2019 7:25 PM

I'll give it a week or two until the offender starts "thinking" about the gay boy while on his way to sleep at night, then taking matters into his own hand. IF HE WASN'T DOING THAT ALREADY! Humans are strange creatures.

by Anonymousreply 20November 9, 2019 7:27 PM

I agree that he did the right thing, but I hope he learns some better self defense techniques because there will soon come a day when the people calling him “faggot” can easily absorb those girly slaps and respond with punches. He’ll get rocked and knocked on his ass if he keeps fighting like Blanche Devereaux.

by Anonymousreply 21November 9, 2019 7:31 PM

He's the bigger kid and his responding to a word with physical violence. Sounds like he's the real bully here.

by Anonymousreply 22November 9, 2019 8:40 PM

The gay teen needs to learn how to fight. The hollering back and them bitch slaps could only get a person so far. This bullied kid has some sort of training.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 9, 2019 9:29 PM

Good on you Jordan.

You forgot to floor him and crush his balls fo he can’t breed.

by Anonymousreply 24November 9, 2019 9:32 PM

Reminds me of elementary school, when a guy kept bullying me and calling me faggot. Finally, one day I had enough. The teacher left the room and he came up to my desk and started calling me a faggot bitch. I stood up and punched him in the face and then I said "who's the bitch now?" The teacher came back in and he was lying on the floor crying and bleeding from his mouth. I had to go to the principal's office and my mother had to take me home. But, thankfully it was before zero tolerance, because I didn't really get in trouble. The principal told the other boy, if you don't want to get hit, don't talk shit. Funny thing is we later became friends.

by Anonymousreply 25November 9, 2019 11:55 PM

I wish I had done that. But I knew I had to come back to school the next day, and the day after that. And I had no friends, no protection- not even at home.

And the administration was useless. I believe they secretly approved of bullying and bashing, thinking maybe the others could "beat the gay out of you".

by Anonymousreply 26November 9, 2019 11:59 PM

A lot of places won’t care if a gay kid gets bullied. They only care now if someone makes a video of it.

by Anonymousreply 27November 10, 2019 12:15 AM

Standing O for Jordan! Good on ya!

by Anonymousreply 28November 10, 2019 3:44 AM

He turned on the windmill.

by Anonymousreply 29November 10, 2019 6:28 AM

Love it. Destroy bullies.

by Anonymousreply 30November 10, 2019 7:07 AM

R2 they aren't past Homophobia at all. I hear teens use "gay" as a slur all the time in the bus. "Faggot" isn't heard as much but being called gay is like the worst thing one can say to another boy. There's even a lot of colorism. Black teens won't hesitate to say that darker people are uglier than the lighter ones and call their hair "nappy shit". I know a substitute teacher who said it made her question having kids at all in the future. On IG, spam pages are mostly ran by teens but you would think that their captions were written by conservative 80 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 31November 10, 2019 7:25 AM

The kid sounds ridiculous. Is our children learning???

by Anonymousreply 32November 10, 2019 7:45 AM

R17 never gets old. I still laugh every time. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 33November 10, 2019 7:46 AM

You mess the with the bull, you get the horns.

by Anonymousreply 34November 10, 2019 7:59 AM

I hope he makes it in life. It does get better. But only the tough survive.

by Anonymousreply 35November 10, 2019 1:45 PM

You people who are talking about intonation and slang and race are garbage. That said, the really scary part of the video is the adult voice that only pipes up when the bully is getting his clock cleaned. He was there in the room the whole time the bully was calling the other kid names. Other news sources have reported other kids saying that he targeted Jordan all the time and no adult ever did anything. You know the adult wouldn't have said anything if the tables were turned, but the moment a little justice gets righteously doled out, there the "adult" is to protect the asshole kid.

by Anonymousreply 36November 10, 2019 2:53 PM

He fights like a girl.

by Anonymousreply 37November 10, 2019 3:01 PM

I really hate teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 38November 10, 2019 3:04 PM

I wanted to do that to Crawford for years. FOR YEARS!

by Anonymousreply 39November 10, 2019 3:13 PM

[quote] You people who are talking about intonation and slang and race are garbage.

Triggered?

by Anonymousreply 40November 10, 2019 3:23 PM

What a moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 10, 2019 3:32 PM

the person who posted the video said the teacher wasn't in the room until the end.

by Anonymousreply 42November 10, 2019 3:53 PM

God I love that slap.

by Anonymousreply 43November 10, 2019 4:27 PM

Happy slappy! 😃

by Anonymousreply 44November 10, 2019 4:56 PM

R25: Yeah I handled a bully in similar way. I slammed his head against a brick wall. Never bothered me again.

by Anonymousreply 45November 10, 2019 5:01 PM

[quote]How sad that this is still happening in schools. I thought Gen Z was supposed to be Post Homophobia?

Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 46November 10, 2019 5:23 PM

Lol, they both don't know how to punch properly. Take at least a few basic boxing classes (learn to do at least a simple jab, cross, hook and protective block position - everyone should know these basics, just in case).

He was lucky the other kid was smaller and didn't really retaliate. In my school, anyone who threw a first punch would have to brace themselves to expect an immediate counter-punch back.

by Anonymousreply 47November 10, 2019 5:56 PM

This kid stood his ground. Congrats to him.

by Anonymousreply 48November 10, 2019 6:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 10, 2019 6:21 PM

R49 that made me LOL

by Anonymousreply 50November 10, 2019 7:52 PM

R49 that looks like DLers fighting on those stupid millennials vs boomers vs gen x threads.

by Anonymousreply 51November 10, 2019 7:54 PM

R25 Homophobia is part of nature. You can't weed it out entirely.

Anyway. I loved seeing this queen go to town on that idiot's ass. You just know deep down that kid is harbouring some homosexual feelings, probably for that boy.

by Anonymousreply 52November 10, 2019 8:00 PM

R52 no. Most homophobes are NOT homos themselves.

by Anonymousreply 53November 10, 2019 8:05 PM

R53 I wouldn't say most are, either, but a lot are.

by Anonymousreply 54November 10, 2019 8:06 PM

Many aren’t. That’s an outdated folk tale created by gays themselves.

by Anonymousreply 55November 10, 2019 8:12 PM

Notice that the adult in the room, most likely what appears to be the voice of the male teacher, who also may or may not be the one who recorded this, didn’t intervene immediately. Only when Jordan was escalating the beat down, did he ask Jordan to stop kicking the bully’s ass.

I was bullied viscously in grade school because of my race. One day, I decided to beat the shit out of the girl who terrorized me daily. Had to do it again on junior high.

I don’t agree with violence, & have never initiated it, nor encourage it.

Unfortunately, there aren’t many remedial policies enacted or enforced in school districts. If a child and their parents have done everything possible to neutralize these sorts of circumstances without success, a beat down is all kids have left.

Hey, better than suicide. Fuck bullies.

by Anonymousreply 56November 10, 2019 8:30 PM

I had to handle my bully myself too. He would do stuff right in front of the teacher, who pretended not to see anything like that. One day I rammed the edge of a hardcover textbook into the guy's face five or six times . Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 57November 10, 2019 8:38 PM

Who are these Naive Nelsons who are shocked young gay and effeminate guys are stilled abused and harassed? Are you oblivious to the headlines of gay bashings by young people? Of the hate speech against gays on social media? Of the popularity of antigay terms such as “no homo,” suspect,” “gay” as a slur, and Of course the f-word. Have you paid attention to the skyrocketing substance abuse and suicide attempts among gay youth? Pay attention

by Anonymousreply 58November 10, 2019 8:43 PM

A few tussles with a textbook and "problem solved"? Lol, you folks had some weak-ass bullies :). My bully attacked me, I counter-attacked, the enraged bully BIT me. We BOTH ended up in the nurse's ward after the fight, both with bleeding noses. I asked the nurse to also check me for rabies contagion after that crazy bite :).

by Anonymousreply 59November 10, 2019 8:48 PM

Sorry r59 but we didn't all go to school in some kind of Bedlam nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 60November 10, 2019 8:52 PM

So you went to a school were you simply punched a solo bully and they folded like a deck of cards and didn't punch or fight back, R60? Damn, I'd love to go to your easy-ride school :).

As for "Bedlam nightmare" - welcome to the new reality of urban, multi-ethnic schools. If you punch someone from a specific ethnic urban group (even if they started it and bullied you first) - you bet they'll retaliate and punch you back, hard. Inner-city kids are tough and can be little monsters if a fight breaks out, regardless of the reason. And they'll get their friends to join in and gang up on you too. So you better bring some backup if you're planning a fight.

by Anonymousreply 61November 10, 2019 9:04 PM

You almost sound proud of coming from a Bedlam nightmare, or something....

by Anonymousreply 62November 10, 2019 9:10 PM

I'm proud that I managed to survive it one piece, R62 :). Because in the alarmingly deteriorating situation in my area's urban schools, I quickly learned to pick my battles, cut my losses and hold back from quite a few fights. Personally, I leaned towards countering psychological, verbal taunts like for like rather than escalating it and risking ending up in the nurse's ward again.

Throwing punches is fine if you know your bully is weak and (most importantly) acting alone. But the reality is quite different in many urban, inner-city schools in less well-to-do or "mixed" areas. Starting a fight is like rolling the dice and is increasingly more and more dangerous. Even fatal sometimes. In my area, some kids (from particularly bad or deprived backgrounds) carried knives sometimes. I learned quickly that there are some groups in school that you just don't mess with (at least physically), under any circumstances. Even if they call you filthy names, even if they bully you - it was just too risky to get physical with those particular groups, because I knew they were loose cannons. My priority with them was not to risk my bodily safety and avoid potentially getting unexpectedly stabbed in a risky fight that could spin out of control and unravel in very dangerous, unpredictable ways.

And the "physical altercation" environment at schools is becoming even more dangerous & more risky now:

[quote] The Independent, August 2019: "Knife crime: Children as young as 4 (!) among HUNDREDS caught with blades at school ... The number of offences more than doubled over the past 5 years ... In Manchester, an 11-year-old, who had replaced a highlighter nib with a blade, told another pupil: "Listen to me or else I'll stab you." ... Former teacher David Simmons, who set up the Changing Lives charity, said he was confronted by a 6-year-old (!) brandishing a knife while working in a north London school ... "It could happen at any school at any time," [a headteacher] said. "I don't think a child bringing a knife into a school is a localised issue. It's a national issue. It's quite simple for me as a headteacher that a child bringing a knife into school is not acceptable but we would never wash our hands of a child completely."

by Anonymousreply 63November 10, 2019 9:58 PM

Looks like Jordan is the bully, he’s the aggressor in the clip

by Anonymousreply 64November 10, 2019 11:09 PM

The kid said they were all suspended but he was suspended longer.

Luckily the kid said his mom supported him, didn't like the way the school handled it and is pulling him out of school and home schooling him the rest of the year.

Glad that he has that support at home.

by Anonymousreply 65November 10, 2019 11:42 PM

R54 R55 Not so fast...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 11, 2019 2:20 AM

Honestly, the gay kid seems annoying and too much

by Anonymousreply 67November 11, 2019 3:03 AM

You may be experiencing a lack of empathy if you cannot understand this kid's stance re the issue. "Your mouths spilling words armed for slaughter" - words can do a lot more damage than punches because they stay with you, unfortunately. This kid did a great deal more for himself than he probably knows at the present time. For those saying he needs to know how to fight because someone bigger than he would have beat his ass - the point is that he stood up for himself, and even if he takes an ass kicking from someone bigger next time, at least he will have stood up for himself again.

by Anonymousreply 68November 11, 2019 2:28 PM

WHUZUP! WHUZUP MUDDAFUCKA?

Damn, if we had uttered anything like that when I was in high school we would have regretted waking up that day. But then, that was almost 50 years ago.

But I'm glad to see he got some good slaps in. Those long arms of his came in handy with that little midget who was taunting him.

by Anonymousreply 69November 11, 2019 3:57 PM

He should have snatched the other kid's wig!

by Anonymousreply 70November 11, 2019 4:39 PM

When I was in elementary school, the bullies started targeting me, and it was all downhill from there. The other kids saw how the boys were treating me, and followed their lead. I had multiple bullies in different grades, not just my class. Girls bullied me too, but with their words and sometimes that bullying was worse than physical violence. This went on from 4th grade until the 8th grade ended and I started high school. It's sad, because I grew up with no friends, so when I got high school i was socially awkward due to being terrified of everyone. I went to a high school with 4,000 students, so the stress and anxiety caused me to throw up on the way to school. Lucky for me, the most notorious High School bully ever, shared my last name, so no one messed with me since they thought I was his little brother and everyone was scared of him. In high school I loved being invisible and finally free of the abuse.

by Anonymousreply 71November 11, 2019 5:42 PM

You tell this bro has some urban flava. He even talks like an urban dude and posts up to fight like one. The bully was stupid to pick on him. Total mismatch

by Anonymousreply 72November 11, 2019 6:56 PM

R71 ((((((((((((((((((((LOVE))))))))))))))))))))

by Anonymousreply 73November 11, 2019 8:44 PM

Has the little bully been outed yet?

by Anonymousreply 74November 12, 2019 3:37 AM

In this other angle the kid just seems like he's defending himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 12, 2019 2:36 PM

Maybe the twist is that he is the bully.

by Anonymousreply 76November 12, 2019 2:40 PM

r10 his slaps packed so decent power. Bully boy backed off.

by Anonymousreply 77November 12, 2019 2:51 PM

Bro can fight

by Anonymousreply 78November 12, 2019 5:24 PM

The bully’s awaiting the birth of his first child? Assuming it’s his child, so who knows?

This whole scenario is tragic.

Predictions (just for the fuck of it):

The gay kid will graduate with honors, attend university, graduate, and have a rewarding career and a decent life, where he will give back to his community.

The bully will go through years and years of self loathing and will either OD or hit Rehab’s multiple times before coming out, if ever. He’ll probably be a dead beat dad, or do prison time due to his downward spiral. His parents will disown him and his baby and mother of child, will live off the government until she finds another jerk to impregnate and perhaps marry her.

All of the above is avoidable for the bully, ONLY IF decent people intervene. But what can one do? He’s still a kid legally, & his parents rule the roost.

Fucked up story for the bully. The gay kid will do great, trust.

by Anonymousreply 79November 12, 2019 7:39 PM

No, he really can't, R78. He was just very lucky that the other kid was smaller and didn't even fight back.

by Anonymousreply 80November 12, 2019 10:23 PM

The smaller kid shouldn't have assumed that gaykid wouldn't fight back.

by Anonymousreply 81November 13, 2019 1:09 AM

R81, the bigger kid didn't "fight back" - he swung the first punch (not a good one, it didn't even connect).

by Anonymousreply 82November 13, 2019 1:18 AM

You're seeing only the first video on DL R82. The first actual video out there made the little bully look out of his league.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 13, 2019 2:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!