Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamala Harris brilliantly drags Trump

What do you think, DL? She would eviscerate Trump in the debates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 24, 2022 6:02 AM

And he would eviscerate her in the election.

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2019 12:00 AM

She's now doing reaction videos on YouTube, wtf? šŸ˜•

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2019 12:03 AM

If sheā€™s going after the youth vote with shitty YouTube content like this then thereā€™s no hope for her. Drop out now Kamala, whilst you still have some dignity left. x

by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2019 12:07 AM

Do young people even vote in the primaries and the caucuses? Especially in Iowa where you have to listen to old people prattle on for hours on end.

I mean, I'm sure a lot of them do, but it's not really the largest segment, is it?

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2019 12:11 AM

She's perfect for coming after Republicans... as Attorney General.

by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2019 12:11 AM

Why do so many people assume that Trump will agree to any debates?!

by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2019 1:21 AM

Why do so many people think that the 30% of the country that worships him will ever admit that anyone else got the better of him in any circumstance?

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2019 1:24 AM

Kings don't debate.

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2019 2:23 AM

How embarrassing for you that you consider Trump your king, MAGAt R8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2019 2:26 AM

I agree that she would eviscerate Trump.

However, sheā€™s pretty much irrelevant based on the latest polls.

Sheā€™s make an excellent Attorney General. She doesnā€™t like the Senate anyway.

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2019 2:30 AM

R9 How embarassing for you that you considered the comment, and I, as pro-trump. But- you got to use your clever MAGAt line, and your clever picture again!

by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2019 2:33 AM

Sheā€™ll never get the chance.

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2019 2:41 AM

This is kinda sad. Is the campaign money all gone? Posting Youtubes from her living room.

by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2019 5:22 AM

Kamala is professionally brilliant. She just had a hard time framing her campaign into any sort of easily consumable narrative that connected with people. She's a great attack dog to sic on Republicans and exactly who Democrats need as an Attorney General.

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2019 6:38 AM

Brilliant? everything about this production is sloppy, except her hair and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2019 10:27 AM

Kamala brilliantly contributed to the racist criminal justice system as a prosecutor in California.

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2019 10:40 AM

R15, exactly. She needs to be in her element -- in a prosecutorial role -- instead of making Youtube videos to appeal to the younguns.

by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2019 5:56 PM

OP, you clearly have a different definition of "brilliantly" than I do.

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2019 6:05 PM

Kamala for AG - she could stomp on Barrā€™s balls

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2019 6:17 PM

I miss Kamala's campaign. I wish she were still in the race.

by Anonymousreply 20February 5, 2020 2:58 AM

I am not sure AG will be enough for her. She'd definitely take Vice-President. She's like Liam Neeson in "Taken" -- she has a unique set of skills that would strike fear into Congressional Republicans. They do not want her in the Executive Branch.

by Anonymousreply 21February 5, 2020 3:43 AM

She will be the first Asian-American and black female Supreme Court justice!

by Anonymousreply 22March 31, 2020 8:24 PM

I'd love her as VP or Attorney General. She would stick her fist up their asses so far.

No lube either. She'd turn them into her own personal puppets.

by Anonymousreply 23March 31, 2020 8:34 PM

Her speaking voice reminds me a lot of DL fave Susan Sarandonā€™s. Itā€™s kind of a phony Southern twang.

I like her though.

by Anonymousreply 24March 31, 2020 8:54 PM

Attorney General + 1

by Anonymousreply 25March 31, 2020 9:04 PM

She kind of one-note. We know you donā€™t like Trump. Neither does anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 26March 31, 2020 9:09 PM

Kamala is a brilliant Senator who will strike fear into Congressional GOP twats for years to come. Thank God we have her - we Dems need a powerful voice in a sea of timidity. I'm hoping to see her as Biden's running mate, but would be just as thrilled for an AG appointment or a Supreme Court nomination. Whatever the case, vote blue no matter who.

by Anonymousreply 27March 31, 2020 9:31 PM

She come across a too scripted (ā€œthat little girl was meā€). Responding to video clips only reinforces doubts that she canā€™t perform live.

by Anonymousreply 28March 31, 2020 9:45 PM

Sheā€™s better suited to conducting hearings and cross-examining witnesses. Just let Biden make her AG so we donā€™t have to hear her on the campaign trail.

by Anonymousreply 29March 31, 2020 9:57 PM

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 30August 11, 2020 8:56 PM

[quote] She just had a hard time framing her campaign into any sort of easily consumable narrative that connected with people.

I thought she had one pretty good easily consumable narrative that connected with people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 11, 2020 9:18 PM

Betting markets have Kamala as the most likely 2024 Democratic nominee, edging out Joe Biden. And of course, Trump is the overwhelming favorite to win the Republican nomination.

Prepare yourselves now for Harris vs. Trump.

She will EVISCERATE him in the debates!

by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2021 10:15 PM

It's funny, R32, to read the kind of shite some people posted a year and a half ago. Trump won't be the Republican nominee.

Trump is the overwhelming favorite to be the first US President jailed after he was turned out of office.

by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2021 10:27 PM

[quote] her hair

She's got a Bruce Willis hairline.

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2021 10:31 PM

I think she should focus on getting us the stimulus check.

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2021 10:37 PM

I wonder where this Kamala went. I want to see her in attack dog mode ahead of the midterms.

by Anonymousreply 36June 22, 2022 5:31 AM

but she will fail if there is a question from a moderator that requires more than a cackle?

by Anonymousreply 37June 22, 2022 6:07 AM

Damage done already and there is nothing brilliant about her

by Anonymousreply 38June 22, 2022 7:05 PM

DL is so delusional. Its the only place where people champion these politicians and think the Democrats are the White Knight. The real world is completely disillusioned with politicians, period.

by Anonymousreply 39June 22, 2022 7:49 PM

Her makeup is too brown. She needs a soft pink or coral somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 40June 22, 2022 7:51 PM

There is nothing more lemminglike, normcore, and conventional than hating on a brilliant Black woman. In this case, the most successful Black woman of all time.

by Anonymousreply 41June 23, 2022 3:44 AM

Who's hating on Oprah? R41

by Anonymousreply 42June 23, 2022 6:08 AM

Vice President Kamala Harris has a new task force on preventing online abuse. DL, you're on notice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 24, 2022 6:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!