Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Robyn Crawford confirms Jermaine/Whitney affair

"In 1983, Whitney had a fling with Jermaine Jackson. I felt her slipping away. I could live without being romantically involved, but I had trouble facing the walls that were going up. I lay on the floor in the dark, letting the tears flow."

Many people have already confirmed this including Jermaine and Whitney. Maybe now datalounge will finally believe it.

He looks like he smells of grease and sweat. Imagine looking up at that melting face. Gross

Now you have to Whitney to the same list as Madonna, Celine, and Mariah. The four highest selling female artist of all time all had to fuck a producer/manager to get a leg up in this industry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2019 1:42 AM

Who did Madonna fuck? Certainly not Seymour Stein.

by Anonymousreply 1November 8, 2019 8:06 PM

r1 Weren’t most of her early producers “boyfriends “?

by Anonymousreply 2November 8, 2019 8:08 PM

Yes R2.

by Anonymousreply 3November 8, 2019 8:09 PM

Jellybean Benitez was a DJ at Danceteria and they were a couple for a while. Madonna never fucked anyone in the actual music industry to get ahead, iirc. She certainly was never in the kind of arrangement that Mariah Carey or Celine Dion had.

by Anonymousreply 4November 8, 2019 8:17 PM

r4 Madonna most certainly sucked a few dicks. Let’s not kid ourselves. An incredible business woman and pop icon but you’re not getting a record deal in 1982 with just that voice.

by Anonymousreply 5November 8, 2019 8:20 PM

She got Jellybean to give her demo to Seymour Stein. I think if she sucked record executive dick to get her deal, it would be pretty well-known. The other brass at Sire records didn't want to sign her because she was a dance act and disco was totally dead by that point. Stein was the only one who saw something special about her.

by Anonymousreply 6November 8, 2019 8:23 PM

r6 So she at the very least fuck Jellybean that had the connections for her to kickstart her career. Is Stein gay or something? How would you know for sure what she did or didn’t do?

by Anonymousreply 7November 8, 2019 8:27 PM

Madonna not only fucked everyone to get her career, she also had a ton of abortions because her stupid ass would never use protection.

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2019 12:16 AM

r8 I think she had eight.

I think fucking guys for publicity also counts also counts as doing it for come up. Many of her hook ups were just pure desperation to remain relevant. Vanilla Ice? Gross

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2019 2:39 AM

She'll be on Wendy's show on Tues.

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2019 2:40 AM

[quote]So she at the very least fuck Jellybean that had the connections for her to kickstart her career. Is Stein gay or something? How would you know for sure what she did or didn’t do?

Yes, Stein is gay. Madonna and Jellybean were a legit couple for a while, she met him before she did her demo. She was also dating Mark Kamins, who shopped her demo to several labels but they weren't interested because as I said above disco was totally dead by 1982. No labels were signing dance artists at that time. Kamins or Jellybean took the demo to Stein, who saw potential, but initially only wanted Madonna as a singles artists. Her first single Everybody was a big hit in the clubs so Stein gave Madonna the go-ahead to do a full album.

by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2019 2:44 AM

fuck you, Mariah didn't sleep with anyone. She worked hard writing songs since she was a teenager and would go into NYC from LI and work at night on demos and then go into high school late. Moved to NYC day after graduating. Mottola played her demo tape in a car after he got it from Brenda K Mart and he turned around when he was impressed by her voice. He needed a competitor to Whitney and found her. She didn't need to do anything, you misogynistic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2019 4:34 AM

r12 She rode Mottola all the way to the bank. Talent aside, her highest selling years were when she was sucking his dick.

by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2019 5:25 AM

Whitney met Jermaine long after Clive Davis had signed her. Clive identified the three duets they would go on to sing together.

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2019 5:30 AM

Is someone going to come up with a defense for Celine next?

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2019 7:02 AM

Mariah definitely sucked and fucked her way to the top. If this gold digger extraordinare hadn't immediately recognized Mottola as her meal ticket and latched on to him, she may likely have ended up like the thousands of singers with good voices who never make it big.

I'm sure one of her delusional lambs will point out that she had two dozen #1 hits or something, but it was well-known even during her peak years that Columbia would mark her singles down to 20 cents or even give them away for free just to move units and get her release to the top of the charts. She was a manufactured product and spread her legs wide open for Motolla to get there.

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2019 7:23 AM

It's interesting how a thread about Witney Houston turns into a thread about Madonna and Mariah Carey.

by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2019 1:57 PM

[Quote]The four highest selling female artist of all time all had to fuck a producer/manager to get a leg up in this industry.

Dionne Warwick was still a reasonably big pop star in the early eighties when Whitney Houston entered the industry, so I find it hard to believe that Houston, with her family connections, her gorgeous looks and that soaring voice would have needed to fuck anyone to get a break in the industry. Madonna, certainly. Mooriah, most likely. Whitney, not at all

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2019 4:44 PM

Madonna never fucked any record company execs. God knows Seymour Stein wanted none of that pussy.

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2019 4:47 PM

Cissy Houston knew everyone in the business because she sang back up for most every important singer starting back in the 60's.

Clive Davis "discovered" (through an A&R person at Arista) Whitney and here is a clip of her debut on the Merv Griffin Show. Whitney didn't have to fuck anyone, her family was part of the music elite at the time. When Whitney was 15 she was already singing background vocals for Chaka Khan and Lou Rawls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2019 3:05 PM

What's that bitch doin' singing MY song?!!

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2019 3:37 PM

What's BOTH them bitches doin' singing MY song?!!

by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2019 3:37 PM

Robyn said that Whitney never said anything about being molested and if it had happened she would have told her.

by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2019 3:47 PM

r23 That’s rather presumptuous on Robyn’s part. I was molested as a child by my older cousin and I will never tell anyone, not my best friend, my parents, or any future partners.

He’s in a psych ward now so don’t worry, he’s a not a threat to the public.

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2019 4:13 PM

I literally held my breath the entire time she was speaking on WW. It just defies my belief that Whitney was bisexual or at least homoromantic, if you will allow me to argue. I just hate how they had a major falling out because of, as Robyn says, "...cumulative..." behaviors over the years.

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2019 4:15 PM

[R24] I've been there before...I wasn't molested by an older cousin, but by my uncle who happened to have grandchildren my age and I doubt they were molested like I was...sometimes I think he made me like older men to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2019 4:18 PM

I was molested

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2019 9:31 PM

Lol at Jermaine’s hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2019 1:15 AM

Brenda K Mart

Isnt that one of Shirley Q. Liquor's kids?

by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2019 1:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!