Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Best Diane Warren song (Male / Group)

Warren has won a Grammy Award, an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, three consecutive Billboard Music Awards for Songwriter of the Year, and has been nominated for ten Academy Awards. She has been inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame and received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2019 9:03 AM

DeBarge:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 7, 2019 1:32 AM

Starship:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 7, 2019 1:32 AM

JFC

I had to pick fucking Milli Vanilli because the rest are so awful.

by Anonymousreply 3November 7, 2019 1:37 AM

Aerosmith:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 7, 2019 2:21 AM

Classic 1989 power ballad:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 7, 2019 2:35 AM

Joe Cocker - What Are You Doing With A Fool Like Me?

I always sing this song when I falls in love with a pig, which is quite often. And this shall be my wedding song!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 7, 2019 3:27 AM

OP really doesn't know shit about Diane Warren songs, evidently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 7, 2019 3:28 AM

John Waite could make any shit song sound good.

I like the Milli Vanilli song too but I voted for Starshop—NGSUN is a classic worthy of its stature.

by Anonymousreply 8November 7, 2019 3:35 AM

[quote] OP really doesn't know shit about Diane Warren songs

LOL, the female poll is here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 7, 2019 3:39 AM

The BEST troll strikes again, with a list of THE most SHITEOUS songs ever made.

by Anonymousreply 10November 7, 2019 3:42 AM

R9 is obese and obtuse; doesn't even know what the best "MALE"/"GROUP" song meant. Lose your weight, troll.

by Anonymousreply 11November 7, 2019 3:52 AM

Results: Aerosmith wins by a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 4:55 AM

NUMBER ONE UK SMASH HIT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 6:42 AM

Beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2019 6:45 AM

Are those the only picks? I would skip all of these songs if they came on. Maybe only the ladies can do a Warren song justice.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2019 6:56 AM

The fake Milli Vanilli were always so gross and talentless. Their awful dreads were as fake as they were. Their weird fucking "dancing" in that video was hugely embarrassing. These two weird looking homeless black dudes fit in with all the other gross, talent free nobodies prevalent in 1988 to 1991. One of the worst periods for music. New Kids On The Block? Fucking puke.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2019 8:56 AM

Nothings gonna stop us now has always been considered one of the worst songs ever made in history. Watching that horrid video is like seeing a chinese girl get decapitated in a car wreck right in front of you. Even though the blood is all over you -there is a grotesque captivation in watching it.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2019 9:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!