Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be a Huffpost Personal Title

I looked at today's Huffpost Personals so you don't have to. Here's what I found:

I Hijacked A Stranger’s Grave To Help My Daughter Grieve The Father She Never Met

I Was A Psychic Phone Line Operator. Here’s What Really Happened Behind The Scenes.

What I Want You To Know About Borderline Personality Disorder

Can you do better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 14, 2021 2:48 PM

No, It's Not Okay to Slut Shame Melania

by Anonymousreply 1November 5, 2019 2:10 AM

My 9 year-old son announced that he likes being a boy and has a crush on a girl in his class. Here's what happened next.

by Anonymousreply 2November 5, 2019 2:20 AM

Someone should make this a parlor game ... "Guess which of these are legitimate HuffPost Personal headlines."

Here are recent (real) ones:

The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple

Before You Call My Son A Little Jerk, There's Something You Should Know About Him

What Being A Fat Sex Worker Taught Me About Men And Desire

I Was Unwittingly Recruited By An Alleged Russian 'Troll Farm.' Here's What Happened.

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2020 8:14 PM

Excellent OP! You set the bar too high for me to even try...

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2020 8:21 PM

My Boss Wants Sex... And I'm Not Sure I Don't Want to Give It!

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2020 8:33 PM

I'm Turned on by Sweaty Gym Socks. Before you Retch, Read This

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2020 8:36 PM

I became addicted to colonic irrigation and now I run a sanctuary for lapsed vegans.

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2020 8:38 PM

"Societal Pressure Means I Will Never Stop Having Second Thoughts About My Gender Confirmation Surgery."

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2020 8:47 PM

My Transracially-Adopted Black Son Has to Live in Fear of Rejection by my White Siblings and Black Lives Matters."

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2020 8:50 PM

Growing up I idolised Madonna but now I have a trans daughter I see her for the immoral slut everyone said she was.

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2020 8:58 PM

How a recipe for chicken with apricots made me reevaluate my stance on refugees fleeing the Syrian civil war

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2020 9:01 PM

Good one r11

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2020 9:23 PM

As Kim Cattrall climbs Kilimanjaro in a deep sea divers helmet to raise funds for a women's refuge in Uganda, HuffPo investigates Sarah Jessica Parker's favourite brunch bar really does serve the best pancakes in NYC

by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2020 9:30 PM

"I Write About Myself So I Don't Have to Do Research or Verify Anything"

by Anonymousreply 14September 25, 2020 9:54 PM

If Only We Could All Be as Comfortable with Public Defecation as Infants Are

by Anonymousreply 15September 25, 2020 10:12 PM

What I Learned Through Cutting My Own Bangs

by Anonymousreply 16September 25, 2020 10:13 PM

I Switched from Wheat Bread to Rye Bread. Here's Why That Matters.

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2020 3:48 PM

I Stopped Waxing my Upper Lip. Here's What I Learned.

by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2020 3:51 PM

I used a photo of a young Chadwick Boseman to go catfishing on Grindr. Here's what it taught me about racism in the LGBTQIA+ community

by Anonymousreply 19September 26, 2020 3:52 PM

Marry me, r19 ...

I Received an Unsolicited Marriage Offer on Datalounge. Here's Why I'm Considering.

by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2020 3:55 PM

I agreed to marry a stranger from an internet chatroom because he laughed at my joke. Here's what this taught me about the importance of physical attraction in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2020 4:02 PM

I’m a degree educated professional in a very well paid job. Here’s why I won’t date a person who works in retail.

by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2020 9:36 PM

The new shoes I bought didn't fit me, so I wore them until my toes bled in solidarity with trans women of color.

by Anonymousreply 23September 27, 2020 3:11 PM

I Stopped Ordering Double Steak on my Chipotle Burrito. What This Taught Me about the Plight of the Rohingya

by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2020 12:14 PM

My husband was shamed on social media after racially abusing his Pakistani taxi driver. The stress led me to switch to a low carb dairy free diet with miraculous results.

by Anonymousreply 25September 28, 2020 12:21 PM

Donald Trump was admitted to hospital with Covid-19. My grandmother's recipe for sausage meat shows why universal healthcare is more important than ever.

by Anonymousreply 26October 6, 2020 7:41 PM

Some recent gems:

- We Decided To Tell Our Kids When We’re Having Sex. Here’s Why — And What Happened After.

- This Throuple Made History With Their First Child. Here's What Their Lives Are Like.

- I Thought Of Relapsing When Rioters Stormed The Capitol. Then An Amazing Thing Happened.

- My Boyfriend Took Me To A Nudist Camp And It Changed Me In Ways I Never Saw Coming

- This Photo Shoot Of The Grinch Scaring Kids Went Viral, But Here's Why I'm Not Laughing

- This Is The Heartbreaking Reality Of Being A Mom With Chronic Pain

- I Blog About Sex For A Living. Here's How It Affects My Dating Life.

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2021 9:58 AM

My dog told me I smelled. Now I'm ashamed and depressed.

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2021 10:33 AM

I've Developed An Unhealthy Obsession With My Neighbour's Son, Joel. How This Development Has Improved My Bridge Game.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2021 10:48 AM

My Creepy, Elderly Neighbour Wants To Teach Me Bridge. Why I Said Yes.

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2021 3:27 PM

HuffPost Personal has peaked:

"I Lost Both My Polyamorous Relationships To Other People During The Pandemic"

by Anonymousreply 31January 20, 2021 9:40 AM

How Storming The US Capitol in Fur Pelts and Old Navy Sweatpants Taught Me What I Needed to Know About Workers In Bangladesh

by Anonymousreply 32January 20, 2021 11:30 AM

Being Truthful About My Age Weight and Dicksize on Grindr Change My Sexlife. Here's Why I Don't Recommend This To Anybody.

by Anonymousreply 33January 20, 2021 11:35 AM

We Over 3 Million Dollars Just to Get Our Two Kids INTO The Lesser Ivies. Here's What Happened After They Got There.

by Anonymousreply 34January 20, 2021 11:37 AM

I was indifferent to Lady Gaga's performance at the inauguration but my trans son was moved to tears: this is what I learned about Latinx cishet privilege.

by Anonymousreply 35January 20, 2021 6:29 PM

I cancelled my OnlyFans subscription when I found out the sex worker I subscribed to voted Republican in 1988. This is why I chose to donate the money I saved to Cambodian orphans with cleft palates.

by Anonymousreply 36January 24, 2021 11:38 AM

The thread I never knew I needed until just now 😂.

by Anonymousreply 37January 24, 2021 6:23 PM

The HuffPost Personal title to end ALL HuffPost Personal titles:

I Use An Ileostomy Bag To Poop. Here’s What It’s Like — And Why I’m Proud Of It.

by Anonymousreply 38January 24, 2021 6:44 PM

And the author looks like you'd expect:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 24, 2021 6:45 PM

In my teens I idolised Destiny's Child., Alicia Keys and Mary J Blige. Here's how I became aware of my white privilege and why now I only listen to country radio.

by Anonymousreply 40January 24, 2021 6:46 PM

The formulaic title has gone mainstream:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 26, 2021 9:44 AM

I was a strident anti-masker until I realised it gave me protection from authoritarian facial recognition technology. Here's why you should wear one even when this pandemic is over.

by Anonymousreply 42January 26, 2021 10:11 AM

I used to laugh at those claiming they suffered from fibromyalgia - until I, too, self-diagnosed with this misunderstood disease.

by Anonymousreply 43January 26, 2021 11:15 AM

As A Kid I Was Told Armageddon Was Near, So I Wouldn’t Need A Job. Now I’m A BDSM Model.

by Anonymousreply 44February 14, 2021 2:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!