Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Peter Thiel is one of the names behind a "Dark Money" group designed to covertly fund conservative causes and politicians

Fuck that queen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 11, 2019 5:53 PM

HATE HIM!

by Anonymousreply 1November 3, 2019 2:52 PM

She sho is ugly

by Anonymousreply 2November 3, 2019 2:53 PM

Self-loathing vampiric cunt-faced fucktwad!

by Anonymousreply 3November 3, 2019 2:58 PM

Why doesn't somebody do the world a favor and put Peter Thiel out of our misery?

by Anonymousreply 4November 3, 2019 3:38 PM

Maybe he'll pull a Burrous one of these days......

by Anonymousreply 5November 3, 2019 3:41 PM

He gets blood transfusions from young healthy people....

by Anonymousreply 6November 3, 2019 6:09 PM

Why is he such a hateful Nazi? He’s been shunned by everyone and his side is losing, so why won’t he just go the fuck away?

by Anonymousreply 7November 3, 2019 6:42 PM

He's a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2019 7:54 PM

He needs to be exiled, and his money taken from him and given to poor people.

by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2019 7:57 PM

HAAAAATE

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2019 11:08 PM

This post in link, largely sums it:

[quote]As further groups get exposed, I expect to see Mercer Schwab Thiel Koch Adelson DeVos to just keep popping up. And ol' Rupert steers. Always

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2019 12:06 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 11:01 PM

The irony should not be lost on anyone that he's GERMAN.

Must be nice to be so rich that you're wholly insulated from ANY and EVERY downside from being gay.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 11:17 PM

Is there any lost irony on Tim Cook of Apple showing Donald and Ivanka around Austin last week?

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2019 12:02 AM

Ugh, there's nothing worse than other gay men.

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2019 12:03 AM

[QUOTE] He gets blood transfusions from young healthy people....

Blood isn’t the only bodily fluid he gets from them. This guy probably has a private island in South America with a mansion that houses a harem of hot young twinks just waiting for daddy to return to them. Or maybe that’s me projecting what I’d do if I had his money 🤔....

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2019 12:08 AM

Someone needs to dig up some dirt on him

He used to have some hot sugar baby living with him....I;m blanking on the guy's name right now, but he was much younger than Thiel and used to post vapid pics all over instagram

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2019 1:37 AM

Shit, I thought Thiel was a G living the dream with a bunch of pretty boys and instead he’s married to this plain prick? He looks like a bowl of cold oatmeal waiting in the sink after you get home from work. How the fuck are you a gay multi-billionaire going to sleep next to this? What a lame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2019 3:41 AM

[quote] Must be nice to be so rich that you're wholly insulated from ANY and EVERY downside from being gay.

He did not want anyone to know he was gay. He was furious when he was outed. He is the very worst kind of gay.

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2019 4:43 AM

Someone just needs to keep an eye on him. Media are scared of him but surely anybody with a cellphone is the media these days.

Someone that evil needs to have a media detail at all times. Lord knows what he’s cooking up next.

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2019 4:50 AM

Zuck and Queen are evil.

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2019 5:19 AM

F Society needs to hack the Deus fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2019 5:24 AM

For a while he was dating Milton Friedman's grandson, or great-grandson. I got a kick out of that.

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2019 5:28 AM

I wonder if he is a top or bottom.

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2019 5:51 AM

This guy is bad news.

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2019 6:00 AM

"Shit, I thought Thiel was a G living the dream with a bunch of pretty boys and instead he’s married to this plain prick? He looks like a bowl of cold oatmeal waiting in the sink after you get home from work. How the fuck are you a gay multi-billionaire going to sleep next to this? What a lame."

He was living with a hot boytoy, whom he left to marry that guy

by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2019 4:31 PM

She bitch is a real blood-sucking, self-loathing fucktwad. Hope she catches ebola from her blood bank and croaks soon.

by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2019 4:57 PM

R17 Gawker dug up dirt and look what happened...

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2019 6:01 PM

And thus we now have a Tax Law that shovels money up to the uber-rich

by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2019 6:14 PM

Is he still donating big bucks to homophobes like Ted Cruz?

by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2019 7:55 PM

Here's a clip from Silicon Valley that mocks Peter Thiel's getting blood transfusions from young, healthy specimen of Aryan adjacency.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2019 7:01 PM

He's the kind of gay who stabs every other gay in the back in order to take one of the limited seats available at the "cool kids" table where the so-called movers and shakers sit.

He's the kind of rich gay person that makes me glad I am piss poor gay living on a budget. I couldn't stand being around such assholes.

by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2019 7:07 PM

[QUOTE] He was living with a hot boytoy, whom he left to marry that guy

Did he lose his vision? What the hell happened? I truly don’t understand.

by Anonymousreply 33December 8, 2019 1:20 AM

Well, duh. He has a legit husband he parades around at social functions and, behind closed sex dungeon doors, he gets gangbanged by trashy, tattooed hustlers while he's in a sling with a bottle of poppers up his nose.

by Anonymousreply 34December 8, 2019 12:15 PM

Yeah well you can do better in terms of your publicity husband than that. I mean you still have to fuck the guy every once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 35December 11, 2019 1:34 AM

He is nasty

by Anonymousreply 36December 11, 2019 2:58 AM

He’s hideous, both in face and personality. Death is too good for this Nazi scum.

by Anonymousreply 37December 11, 2019 4:53 AM

Amen, r37

by Anonymousreply 38December 11, 2019 5:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!