Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm Done With You! Begone!

Besides the Kardashians (including Kanye and Caitlyn), Sarah Palin and her brood, Sinead O'Connor, Shia LaBeouf, Tonya Harding, and James Franco, who are you tired of reading about? Are these people really news worthy?

by Anonymousreply 38November 25, 2019 9:31 PM

M.

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2019 3:25 PM

Tim O’Tay. Can he please be over?

by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2019 3:28 PM

Anyone whose last name is Hadid.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2019 3:47 PM

75% of the people in the tabloids and gossip rags really.

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2019 3:54 PM

Dump will do for starters. I can’t go to any news site without seeing his fugly face. It’s taking a toll on my mental well-being.

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2019 3:59 PM

Most rappers - don't care- not interested in that music or lifestyle

Fundie freaks

DUMPF and family

by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2019 4:01 PM

White adjacent skanks and their mentally deranged gangsta rapper thug boyfriends. Yuck!!

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2019 4:03 PM

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend. Who must have amazing PR people, because their every fart turns into a feature article in the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 8November 1, 2019 4:05 PM

Any member of the Royal Family who is not the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 9November 1, 2019 4:07 PM

Jennifer Lopez. I wish an anaconda had really gotten her, and I don't mean Alex Rodriguez's penis.

by Anonymousreply 10November 1, 2019 4:13 PM

Whatever the thing that calls itself Billie Elish is, I see the name everywhere, but I’m not sure of its gender or what it does?

by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2019 4:27 PM

Beyoncé, the Hadids, the Trumps, anyone with butt implants and hair extensions. I wish they would all get mange and gangrene.

by Anonymousreply 12November 1, 2019 4:31 PM

Shawn M.

by Anonymousreply 13November 1, 2019 4:53 PM

Anyone on The View.

by Anonymousreply 14November 1, 2019 5:13 PM

r8, others who must have exceptional PR people are the Jonas Brothers, especially Nick. Nick Jonas take fame whoring to a whole new level.

by Anonymousreply 15November 1, 2019 5:39 PM

Amal Clooney, his people have been trying to make her happen since the engagement, it just isn't working, give it up Sunshine Sachs or Anna Wintour or whoever reps her.

That Bachelorette on DWTS, Hannah whatever.

All celebrity spawn trying to be "models" or influencers: Christie Brinkley's pinch hitter daughter, Gerbers, Hamlins, Zeta Jones-Douglas daughter, Aunt Becky's daughters, Pam Anderson's sons, Pierce Brosnan's son, etc. etc. Not all celeb kids can be "models".

by Anonymousreply 16November 1, 2019 7:45 PM

Michael Strahan

by Anonymousreply 17November 1, 2019 7:49 PM

Anyone that pops up on Entertainment Tonight. The show comes on right after the local news in the evening, usually while I’m making dinner. I can’t always turn it off immediately while I’m cooking, and it just makes me go in a postal rage until I can get to the remote. Jennifer Lopez is always on, feigning modesty over her supposed future Oscar nomination or what Alex Rodriguez bought for her today.

by Anonymousreply 18November 1, 2019 8:57 PM

Alec Baldwin's attention seeking wife.

by Anonymousreply 19November 1, 2019 9:00 PM

You don't really have to read any of the stories about these people.

by Anonymousreply 20November 1, 2019 9:05 PM

Anyone who has HRH before their name.

by Anonymousreply 21November 1, 2019 9:12 PM

These names signify who we have become as a Nation.

Pop culture is now our national identity and we market it to the rest of the world.

Marketing is why we have an aging, disreputable former game show host as president and his corrupt, immoral and vulgar family representing the United States of America on the world stage.

USA! USA! USA!

by Anonymousreply 22November 1, 2019 9:29 PM

Chip & Joanna and their self-righteous mugs.

by Anonymousreply 23November 6, 2019 3:29 PM

James Charles, I just can’t understand why people are obsessed with him and I can’t turn on YouTube without some shitty clickbait reaction to him being recommended. Who gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 24November 6, 2019 3:44 PM

Dumpf, Ivanka and her matcha match outfits, JLo, Hilarious Baldwin, the Hadids, the Gerber/Crawfords, Amal Clooney, Kate Beckinsale, Victoria Secret models, Chrissy Teigen, Ktrash, That Emily “Rat” person. Insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 25November 6, 2019 3:53 PM

Meghan Markle. I can't begin to describe how sick that face makes me. It's inevitable how it ends I just wish they'd get the divorce and she could disappear into oblivion. I know she won't disappear entirely but like the original Fergie, we won't see her much unless she makes a real fool of herself

by Anonymousreply 26November 6, 2019 4:03 PM

Hailey Baldwin Bieber. Justin seems to have gotten sicker since she came into his life. He looks near death.

by Anonymousreply 27November 6, 2019 4:13 PM

R27 MARY!

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2019 7:39 PM

ABC needs to stop giving repulsive Chris Christie airtime.

Kelly Ripa and her kids who she is now trying to make happen.

Jessica Mulrooney (Markle's BFF)

Jenna Bush

Daphne Oz

Abby Huntsman

Meghan McCain who has already been mentioned but bears repeating.

by Anonymousreply 29November 12, 2019 7:49 PM

Trump. Especially on DL.

by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2019 7:51 PM

Kathie Lee Gifford

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2019 6:17 PM

Devin Nunes

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2019 7:09 PM

Shawn Mendes x 1000

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2019 7:20 PM

Shawmila x 1,000,000

by Anonymousreply 34November 13, 2019 7:20 PM

Sam Smith and the Queer Eye morons.

The gay press seems to think we need daily updates on their lives.

by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2019 7:25 PM

Colton Haynes

by Anonymousreply 36November 14, 2019 2:39 PM

Muriel

by Anonymousreply 37November 14, 2019 4:39 PM

Billy Porter

by Anonymousreply 38November 25, 2019 9:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!