Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dancing With the Stars 2019: Thread the Third

Is this a good show? A positive show? Take my poll please.

To continue where we left off:

[quote] That's not true. Derek Hough IS a yellow skinned white man. Like Brad Pitt and some others. There's a fine ass yellowbone man.

[quote] How can a white man be yellow skinned? That’s a contradiction. One is either white or yellow. Which are they?

[quote] There are white men who have yellow undertone to their skin. No pink or blue. So they appear lightly tanned but are not. And they are not olive skinned. It's a yellow skin tone on a white man. Very unusual color, often accompanied by very pink lips and some unusual features. In the black community yellowbone means something different, but it's a similar coloring.

[quote] who possesses this rare quality other than Hough and Pitt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 26, 2019 11:21 PM

G L E B

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2019 3:27 AM

Thanks for the new thread, op.

by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2019 3:43 AM

I think about that Derek Hough quote and the yellow skin troll every time I see a commercial for DWTS. And I laugh every time.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2019 3:57 AM

I had a list and photos of well known yellowbone men to contribute, but I don't feel this thread was created in good faith. The OP sounds very racist. Yellow skinned white men can't help it - they are quite rare.

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2019 7:51 AM

I think it's clear that this show is headed for cancelation. The headlines are awful and ratings are apparently down.

I think they should do a "Dancing with the Fans" show. They wouldn't have to pay regulars as much as celebrities, it would be just normal people dancing to get votes and support from their peers. The problem I see, though, is that someone from the West wouldn't be able to win with this audience and format. They don't seem to care about that though as they're pushing along with this format for all shows now despite the fact that it screws over the West.

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2019 10:14 PM

Why do they keep closing the threads to members? It's not like there are a lot of people commenting on it. The show is done and not because of the production itself, but because like every other show, its gotten stale.

by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2019 6:32 PM

Instead of focusing on DEPLORABLES to get ratings, they should have stuck to the original formula for the show.

It used to be about getting B/C list stars paired with pro dancers, and seeing who did the best, over the course of the show.

Now it's all about pandering to "Middle America" and Deplorables, in hopes that they'll tune in. Looks like that strategy didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 7November 2, 2019 11:22 PM

I want Kel to win, but he's screwed. This is an obvious straight white season (and probably will be from here on out) with the cuntry conservative vote making or breaking everyone. Kel, Ally, James, and Kate stand no chance. Lauren, Hannah, or Sean will win.

by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2019 2:31 PM

I actually wouldn't mind if Lauren Alaina won.

I think she's sweet, and I was rooting for her from the very beginning.

by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2019 5:20 PM

r9

You have to admit, though, that the only reason she won't be robbed like other good contestants is because she has the backing of cuntry conservatives and others don't. If she wasn't straight, white, country and from the South she wouldn't make it as far as she will.

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2019 5:50 PM

GLEB.

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2019 10:31 PM

How do you think the white pro male dancer with the yellow skin will do tonight?

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2019 11:09 PM

Here you go, R12...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2019 11:12 PM

Why is there a gif of Derek at R13 in response to R12?

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2019 11:31 PM

Don't play dumb, R14.

You know EXACTLY why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2019 11:41 PM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2019 11:45 PM

He doesn’t look yellow at either R13 and R15

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2019 11:50 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2019 11:53 PM

Where, R18? Strictly Come Dancing?

by Anonymousreply 19November 5, 2019 12:18 AM

What type of show is this?

by Anonymousreply 20November 5, 2019 12:44 AM

An astronomy show, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 21November 5, 2019 12:46 AM

You had to ask, R20.

You just HAD to ask, didn't you?

It's like saying "Bloody Mary" three times in a mirror.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 5, 2019 12:46 AM

Hannah was good but it was not special in any way. They are giving her great scores because they feel bad for how defeated they made her feel last week.

Gleb is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 23November 5, 2019 12:57 AM

Can we come to some sort of consensus here?

A. Is this show a good show?

B. Is this show a positive show?

C. Is this show both a good show and positive show?

D. Is this show neither a good nor a positive show?

by Anonymousreply 24November 5, 2019 12:59 AM

According to R22, the answer is C.

It's a good show. A positive show.

by Anonymousreply 25November 5, 2019 1:03 AM

Rofl.

This has got to be the wackiest DWTS thread ever.

From top to bottom. From OP on down, this thread is WEIRD.

by Anonymousreply 26November 5, 2019 1:04 AM

How is that Sacha guy straight and married? He makes Robbie Fairchild look straight.

Derek and his annoying sister are starring in their own NBC Christmas special next month.

by Anonymousreply 27November 5, 2019 1:10 AM

Hannah's dances always look the same. She is not interesting to watch. Lauren isn't technically as good with the steps, but she's entertaining to watch. So is James.

by Anonymousreply 28November 5, 2019 1:17 AM

The DWTS tour goes through April 2020, so definitely no Spring season.

by Anonymousreply 29November 5, 2019 1:21 AM

James dance was beautiful! I was moved watching him.

Kel was great too, in a fun way. I actually loved his dance.

Hannah and that Fifth Harmony girl got too much praise for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 30November 5, 2019 1:22 AM

Kel was better than Ally. I also like his partner a lot. Whitney is so cute.

by Anonymousreply 31November 5, 2019 1:30 AM

R30, agreed. I find Ally so annoying on top of it all. That's the problem with this season, very few likable contestants.

by Anonymousreply 32November 5, 2019 1:31 AM

Gleb oozes sex. He doesn't even do anything.... he is one of those men with that natural sexual aura.

by Anonymousreply 33November 5, 2019 1:49 AM

Gleb looks like a model. He is drop dead gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 34November 5, 2019 1:51 AM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 35November 5, 2019 1:54 AM

Why are they kissing Hannah's ass tonight? Alaina and Gleb were way better than Hannah and Alan.

I also have to laugh at how Alan did not take his shirt off while dancing but when they went to here the Judges he saw Gleb was shirtless so he unbuttoned his shirt -_- Girl, sit down.

by Anonymousreply 36November 5, 2019 1:54 AM

r34 he did model some back in Russia and the UK, but he was a dancer then modeled. That was never the profession, just a side thing.

He is gorgeous, and he is aware.

by Anonymousreply 37November 5, 2019 1:54 AM

Hannah has some nerve pinching Gleb's nipple and feeling him up... girl, he is married.

She sure loves to show us what kind of good southern "Christian" girl she is.

by Anonymousreply 38November 5, 2019 1:55 AM

I remember on Gleb's first season of DWTS (season 16) he was Lisa Vanderpumps partner. She wanted a gay man but she got him, and she found him to be "hunky"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 5, 2019 2:22 AM

The eventual winner was the first one saved tonight. Cut out a lot of suspense.

by Anonymousreply 40November 5, 2019 2:23 AM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 41November 5, 2019 2:27 AM

No, it won't be Sean Spicer.

It will be James Vanderbeek.

by Anonymousreply 42November 5, 2019 2:31 AM

Not a chance. It should be, but it won't.

by Anonymousreply 43November 5, 2019 2:34 AM

James won't win. It will be either Lauren, Sean, or Hannah as the winner with the Southern cuntry conservatives controlling the vote.

by Anonymousreply 44November 5, 2019 2:41 AM

Esquire gives reason why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 5, 2019 2:53 AM

R36, a lot of people predicted they would be giving Hannah the redemption arc after last week and that's exactly what happened. That said, she was better than Lauren in that dance off. She is still unexciting, but she did more than Lauren. James deserves to win, but Hannah will probably get it. Not from southern conservatives, but because her insane Bachelor fanbase. If you go to YouTube her dances are the most viewed. She's always crying for sympathy so those idiots will vote for her dozens of times.

by Anonymousreply 46November 5, 2019 2:54 AM

Hannah was inappropriate with Gleb tonight. Imagine if she was his partner? She would try fucking him and then announce it to the world while speaking about Christ

by Anonymousreply 47November 5, 2019 3:08 AM

r46

Her being from the South is helping her.

Voting on these shows is completely political and not just because of Sean Spicer. Other shows, like Idol and The Voice go through similar shit.

POC and white people from liberal havens never stood a chance this season, as I predicted before the season started. They’re all being picked off one by one.

by Anonymousreply 48November 5, 2019 3:25 AM

Sean is gonna win

by Anonymousreply 49November 5, 2019 3:32 AM

Nipple tweaked? WTF Hannah? Listen it's cute and Gleb is stupid and irresistible but you can't do that. I think Hannah is a nymphomaniac. She can't pinch the bare nipple of her non partner on live TV. I more can't stand Allie and her over marked Paso Doble, though Sasha seems a lovely guy for a gay man with dyed hair married to a woman with a lip implant so big that she can't properly speak. Unlike Gleb and Sasha though - Emma is the b e a u t i f u l dancer though. She and James should be in front and they fake saved them tonight. Messing with the scores and rules. Kate was a safe off. But all bets are off after next week. If the remarkably dim witted and unaware Sean Spicer remains,,or wins - he will be make Bobby Bones look like Karl Marx. Lindsay has probably had brunch McMuffins and a hash brown with Trump, but she's not wanting this association with Spicer to continue. Is everyone associated with Trump so lacking in humor, objectivity and intelligence? Oh, yeah, probably.

Good for Kate and Erin (Julia Roberts) Andrews for jumping up and down at the end of this good and positive show. What a joke. Kate really knew how to dance for a 55 year old broad with thick legs. How cute is Pasha? Any of them named Pasha who dance ballroom are sexy. Kate is so gay crazy and fun and smart she married one. But she didn't sell herself out once in anything she said or did on this stupid show. That's hard to do. She had fun with that adorable guy. So much cuter than G L E B.

I don't get Allie? Has anyone ever seen a great Paso Doble? That was not it. There have been some great Paso Doble on So You Think You Can Dance.

James and Emma were very beautiful this week. His mother's dance studio might have helped him from the time he was born. A great contemporary dance.

Lauren can't get better enough. She's good but the sharpness of movement and full body coordination are not there and they never will be. Her big ass grinding was BIG movement. Still, she's the most fun to watch and listen to. A sitcom might be in her future.

Whitney is the bombshell bomb. So much fun, so cute, so funny. Kinda dumb. She's married but she's always partnered with my brothers. Sharna and Antonio Brown OooowwWWeeEEE. Witney and the Carlton & farting Von. And my fellow football running back bros - Emma with Rashad, Cheryl and Emmitt. Winners. But Kel is damn cute too and his hips don't lie. Man can dance. Not an athlete. Can a dark skin man make it to the finals in DWTS anymore? Can a yellow skin pro dancer even compete on such a show anymore? Yellowbones are just lite dark men with unusual features. RARE. A white man with yellow skin is the rarest creature of all. Derek was a white man yellowbone. Y'all don't need to be tall to do a good Paso Doble - though it helps for the lines of the lady and the M A N. But if you can move like yellow Derek - all Maks give up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 6, 2019 2:56 AM

You can tell Gleb didn't like when Hannah did that to his nipple. He had a face on after but kept it fun and friendly, in true Gleb fashion.

by Anonymousreply 51November 6, 2019 3:22 AM

Does Derek look better with a goatee or without?

by Anonymousreply 52November 6, 2019 3:25 AM

Gleb should have pinched that cunt's nipple right back.

See how she likes it.

I'll bet that the fundie world would have been in a motherfucking UPROAR!

It's okay for her to cross boundaries and touch a man inappropriately, but if the same had been done to that fucking hypocritical CUNT, there would have been hell to pay.

THIS is why I hate that sanctimonious CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 53November 6, 2019 4:11 AM

If he did it, he would probably be out of his job right now.

by Anonymousreply 54November 6, 2019 4:22 AM

Precisely the point, R54.

by Anonymousreply 55November 6, 2019 4:24 AM

I thought there had been a rules change this season giving the judges more say in who stays and who goes. And yet Sean Spicer is still there.

by Anonymousreply 56November 6, 2019 4:33 AM

[quote] Libs, consider yourselves owned

Yeah, I don't think so R56.

The ratings have tanked, and the show is DONE.

I'm pretty sure this will be the last season.

by Anonymousreply 57November 6, 2019 4:35 AM

Not sure what this possibly being the last season has to do with the worst dancer still being on the show because deplorables want to "own the libs," R57, but okay.

by Anonymousreply 58November 6, 2019 4:44 AM

Ratings are crashing, as those who used to love it are incensed to realize that it's a popularity contest after all and not a dance competition.

by Anonymousreply 59November 6, 2019 5:00 AM

R56, judges eliminate one of the bottom two. Sean has never been there, so they couldn't ax him.

by Anonymousreply 60November 6, 2019 5:21 AM

If Sean Spicer ends up winning, this show deserves to be axed.

by Anonymousreply 61November 6, 2019 3:49 PM

It is the showrunners' fault. They decided to A) Cast a conservative who Trump and his cult love. Not only that, cast 2 white women from the South who the cuntry cons would also rally behind. B) Handicap voting in the West. I guarantee you a significant portion of viewers lost are from the West. Considering the show is filmed in California, it's fucked up they would do this. C) Not give judges' scores much weight at all. After years of shock eliminations, where the better dancers were robbed, you'd think they'd have changed this by now.

by Anonymousreply 62November 6, 2019 4:49 PM

This thread should have been a poll.

by Anonymousreply 63November 6, 2019 4:55 PM

How Juniors was scored:

Like Dancing with the Stars, the scores used for eliminations are based 50% on judges scores and 50% on audience voting. There is no home audience voting like its parent series though, and voting is limited to the direct in-studio audience members during each week's episode recording. Each audience member uses a hand-held voting device to advance their preferred dancing team to the next round, with the team having the fewest votes and lowest judges scores overall eliminated.[3]

by Anonymousreply 64November 6, 2019 4:55 PM

Sean did ok tonight

by Anonymousreply 65November 12, 2019 12:30 AM

Why didn’t Emma Bunton show up?

by Anonymousreply 66November 12, 2019 12:48 AM

Hannah is going to win, based solely on fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 67November 12, 2019 1:01 AM

How do you think the white pro male dancer with the yellow skin will do tonight?

by Anonymousreply 68November 12, 2019 1:07 AM

I thought the frauen all loved James Van Der Beek.

by Anonymousreply 69November 12, 2019 1:08 AM

The yellow-skinned dancer left the show a while back.

by Anonymousreply 70November 12, 2019 1:14 AM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 71November 12, 2019 1:26 AM

Julianne Hough Spent the Night at the E.R. with Nina Dobrev

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 12, 2019 1:32 AM

Gleb is so gorgeous. His face is ... wow.

Hannah is annoying. But she may win. She is over praised.

by Anonymousreply 73November 12, 2019 1:34 AM

Spicer goes down

by Anonymousreply 74November 12, 2019 1:59 AM

Spicer out.

by Anonymousreply 75November 12, 2019 2:00 AM

Sean finally left?! Wtf. Wow. Miracles happen.

by Anonymousreply 76November 12, 2019 2:00 AM

It should have happened on the first show, but at least it happened. Epic FAIL on the part of the deplorables who were keeping him in the competition week after week, to, you know, "own the libs."

by Anonymousreply 77November 12, 2019 2:06 AM

If this story is true, then it's the highlight of the show: a poster on reddit said that Trump was tweeting during the show, ordering his worshippers to vote for Spicer..... then Spicer goes out. As is the case with many of these shows, the decision to put him in the bottom two must have been made by the producers, despite the votes. They can't risk him winning and their show being cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 78November 12, 2019 2:09 AM

[quote]a poster on reddit said that Trump was tweeting during the show, ordering his worshippers to vote for Spicer.

One would think that Trump would have more urgent matters on his mind than the outcome of a TV dance competition.

by Anonymousreply 79November 12, 2019 2:14 AM

On Boy and Girl Band night, we salute Sean

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 12, 2019 2:16 AM

Hey gays, next week Cher will be a judge.

by Anonymousreply 81November 12, 2019 2:17 AM

They praise Ally way too much. And Hannah.

by Anonymousreply 82November 12, 2019 2:17 AM

Can anyone say that any of the contestants have real dance ability? Look at these.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 12, 2019 2:34 AM

The results are a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 84November 12, 2019 2:38 AM

Derek Hough was the best dancer/choreographer, with Mark Ballas a close second.

Val Chermokovsky is the best male dancer on the show, by a mile.

Jordan Fisher was the best male contestant.

by Anonymousreply 85November 12, 2019 2:45 AM

Feeling extra cunty laughing at Spicer getting ousted on Veteran’s Day and after he pulled in those military guys in the audience as an obvious ploy to get deplorable votes. But I don’t care. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 86November 12, 2019 3:36 AM

Why are the male pros from Russia and Eastern Europe always so hunky?

by Anonymousreply 87November 12, 2019 3:42 AM

[quote] Hannah is annoying. But she may win. She is over praised.

You might be right.

Still, I hate this fundie fraud slut whore garbage trash hole. Fucking no good trash.

I'm shocked she won a people's choice award.

Donald DUMP gets elected President, and a hypocritical garbage slut whore wins a people's choice award.

This country has gone down the fucking toilet.

by Anonymousreply 88November 12, 2019 4:14 AM

That top ten list of best contestants only contains four worthy entries. Meryl Davis, Gilles Marini, Nicole Scherzinger and Shawn Johnson. All athletes and trained dancers. Jordan Fisher was fantastic R85. Also a professional singer and dancer.

Allie and Hannah and James are all dancers too. Hannah studied dance, including ballet her whole life. Dance was her onstage talent when she won Miss Alabama. James mother owns a fucking dance studio!

It was gorgeous to watch Maks and Meryl dance though. Even if she was a ringer. What a classic pair. They were poetry. Derek WAS by far the best dancer the show has seen. He was amazing. Cheryl looked incredible tonight in her little moment of perfectly spotted fast turns into camera. There has been some real talent to enjoy on this show over the years.

Emma is a beautiful dancer and Witney is quite good too. Gleb is supernaturally handsome. But only Val rates as a stand out dancer among the male pros.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 12, 2019 5:13 AM

perfection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 12, 2019 5:27 AM

Gleb belongs inside of me

by Anonymousreply 91November 12, 2019 8:56 AM

Trump endorsement the kiss of death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 12, 2019 1:05 PM

Do you think Trump caused a huge counter vote effort against Sean? Do you think that's what happened? Because I was stunned the cult couldn't keep him from the bottom 2 lol.

by Anonymousreply 93November 12, 2019 1:16 PM

The cult kept him every week. Suddenly he fell off. So, yes, Trump tweeting that probably got people that don’t even watch the show to vote for someone else.

Notice the bottom 2 were him and sweet Southern Republican Lauren.

by Anonymousreply 94November 12, 2019 2:39 PM

No, the producers manipulated the results ( As American Idol did with Clay and Ruben) to make sure Sean didn't go any farther. After the Billy Bones fiasco of last year and this year's continued support for Spicer, ratings were tanking, so they had to save their jobs. If Spicer would have won ( which he would have if they had not interfered), they would have been replaced or the show cancelled. They already had to cut back to one series a year from the previous two and saw their Junior show, which they tried to manipulate with Trip Palin, canned after one year . So, the deplorables didn't fall off the face of the earth, the producers merely pulled the plug. Now the Spicer vote will go to the country singer, Lauren Alaina.

by Anonymousreply 95November 12, 2019 2:59 PM

They were never going to let Sean win. I don't think that's why the ratings are tanking though. The cast this season was boring to watch and nearly all the women like Ally, Hannah and Lauren were all terrible, as in uninteresting and unlikeable too. If they want to save the show they need to open their checkbooks for bigger name has beens or at least cast more interesting dancers. I can't believe they have to resort to IG influencers like Alexa Renn and reality tv show contestants for their cast the past few years.

by Anonymousreply 96November 12, 2019 3:16 PM

Well Ally most likely isn't winning. Despite getting the highest scores, she's been in the bottom multiple times. Kel is probably the most likable but I don't see white people giving it to him over Hannah, Lauren or James. I'll be shocked if he beats those 3.

by Anonymousreply 97November 12, 2019 3:32 PM

There have been black winners. 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 98November 12, 2019 3:48 PM

Spicer threatening to take his shirt off is what finally got him voted off.

Even the deplorables don’t want to see that.

by Anonymousreply 99November 12, 2019 4:16 PM

Spicer seemed like a sweet guy.

by Anonymousreply 100November 12, 2019 4:17 PM

All reasonable people have abandoned this show, once they realized that it panders to DEPLORABLES.

Gay men basically made up the audience for this show.

Once it became Trumptardia, all of the liberal people left, and only the conservatards were left.

And even they don't like the show anymore.

That's what DWTS gets, for pandering to a fickle audience.

by Anonymousreply 101November 12, 2019 6:33 PM

R101 gay men never made up the audience for this.

by Anonymousreply 102November 12, 2019 6:52 PM

[quote] gay men never made up the audience for this

You're a goddamned fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 103November 12, 2019 6:54 PM

R103 gay men did not. Period. Quit making up statistics. Gay men are like 6% of men in America. We don’t make up the majority of ANYTHING that is not gay men centered.

by Anonymousreply 104November 12, 2019 6:56 PM

Gay men AND their mothers are the audience for DWTS and we all damn well know it. Hi mom!

by Anonymousreply 105November 12, 2019 6:57 PM

Drop dead, R104.

You're a goddamned idiot.

by Anonymousreply 106November 12, 2019 6:57 PM

Gay men never like to hear reality.

by Anonymousreply 107November 12, 2019 6:58 PM

DWTS majority audience has always been Southern and Midwestern states and women. Their main viewers are older.

by Anonymousreply 108November 12, 2019 7:00 PM

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU STUPID CUNTS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 109November 12, 2019 7:02 PM

Both sides. Put up or shut up.

Demographics for TV shows are not that hard to find.

Screaming doesn’t prove anything, facts do.

by Anonymousreply 110November 12, 2019 7:05 PM

It doesn't matter if the viewers are gay, or Midwestern or Southern fraus.

They're all DEPLORABLES, and they all voted for DUMP.

by Anonymousreply 111November 12, 2019 7:07 PM

Viewers fall into two female camps - middle-aged fraus from the South/ Southwest and teens. Hence the number of country performers , Disney twinks, and Gen-Z girl singers. They tried bringing the straight male demographic with jocks, but that failed.

by Anonymousreply 112November 12, 2019 9:20 PM

The man responsible for bringing Sean Spicer to the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 12, 2019 9:59 PM

Emmitt Smith and Rashad Jennings are still among the best DWTS winners ever sports fans. And sexy (crazy) ass Antonio Brown kept his shirt off for weeks and weeks. The show had a different viewership until recently. No black singer can win American Idol or the voice anymore either. Deplorable racists vote hard and often on all the competition reality shows.

by Anonymousreply 114November 12, 2019 10:00 PM

Hannah presented at the CMAs. She’s a big deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 16, 2019 3:52 PM

Now that the asshole is gone, is it safe to watch?

by Anonymousreply 116November 18, 2019 9:00 PM

Wow... Gleb is SEXY

by Anonymousreply 117November 18, 2019 9:04 PM

Gleb in his own underpants!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 18, 2019 10:42 PM

Gleb and his WIFE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 18, 2019 10:54 PM

OMFG Gleb looks GORGEOUS. Wow

by Anonymousreply 120November 19, 2019 12:03 AM

by Anonymousreply 121November 19, 2019 12:19 AM

I love Witney!!!

by Anonymousreply 122November 19, 2019 12:19 AM

From the last thread: who is Bradley James?

by Anonymousreply 123November 19, 2019 12:27 AM

Cher was supposed to be there. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 124November 19, 2019 12:33 AM

Ally overscored again. They sure want her to win.

by Anonymousreply 125November 19, 2019 12:35 AM

Why do they keep kissing the ass of Ally? I dont get it...

And why did Hannah break down AGAIN???

by Anonymousreply 126November 19, 2019 12:39 AM

Alan keep the chest hair!

by Anonymousreply 127November 19, 2019 12:41 AM

Alan has nice nipples.

Hannah keeps having these breakdowns so they over score her.

by Anonymousreply 128November 19, 2019 12:42 AM

Alan's best job has been this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 19, 2019 12:42 AM

Emma did a crappy job of choreography, making the same mistake as she did the first time they did the dance. Might get him eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 130November 19, 2019 1:05 AM

Gleb must cheat on his wife constantly.

by Anonymousreply 131November 19, 2019 1:19 AM

R131 he sure does have a lot of women that throw themselves at him.

by Anonymousreply 132November 19, 2019 1:23 AM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 133November 19, 2019 1:24 AM

Judges want Ally to win. Many mistakes and perfect 10s?

by Anonymousreply 134November 19, 2019 1:30 AM

Ally fucked up many times... why do they never call her out like everyone else?

by Anonymousreply 135November 19, 2019 1:37 AM

Sorry Gleb fans, I have it on good authority he is going home tonight. And my source is never wrong.

by Anonymousreply 136November 19, 2019 1:44 AM

r136 is your source your cat?

But I think everyone knows he is leaving... they aren't letting the other ones go.

by Anonymousreply 137November 19, 2019 1:46 AM

Contemporary ALWAYS get 10's

by Anonymousreply 138November 19, 2019 1:47 AM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 139November 19, 2019 1:49 AM

Gleb knows he is leaving. You could tell all night and on social media all day.

Look at him in the background right now. He knows. His partner also doesn't have a sob story tonight like every other fucking cast member to help their scores.

by Anonymousreply 140November 19, 2019 1:51 AM

I can't handle Hannah anymore. It's painful to listen to her speak. She is so inarticulate and that accent.

by Anonymousreply 141November 19, 2019 1:53 AM

OMFG GLEB IS SAFE OMFG I SCREAMED.

I guess I will continue to watch...

by Anonymousreply 142November 19, 2019 1:58 AM

CAN WE DITCH ALLY ALREADY???

by Anonymousreply 143November 19, 2019 1:58 AM

I guess the Repugs are bitter about Spicer last week and came for our people this week lol

by Anonymousreply 144November 19, 2019 2:00 AM

The show is history.

by Anonymousreply 145November 19, 2019 2:00 AM

Why are the Judges so in love with Ally? She was AWFUL tonight and got all 10's

by Anonymousreply 146November 19, 2019 2:00 AM

The show truly is shit. It really is rigged, either through popular public vote or judges. Ally isn't that good. I've said from the beginning, Hannah will win because despite how she dances, her fanbase votes like crazy for her, especially since they think the show is sabatoging her. It's actually just the opposite. Poor James.

by Anonymousreply 147November 19, 2019 2:05 AM

I want Gleb inside me!

by Anonymousreply 148November 19, 2019 2:06 AM

[quote]I want Gleb inside me!

Well you'll have to stalk him, kill him and eat him.

by Anonymousreply 149November 19, 2019 2:08 AM

Will be the lowest rated final in it's history. People will be pissed, again.

by Anonymousreply 150November 19, 2019 2:08 AM

Just make sure Gleb keeps his socks on when you fuck him in your imagination because he has truly nasty feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 19, 2019 2:11 AM

Oh shut up, R149.

I want his COCK in my HOLE now!

I want his little Gleb sperm swimming inside me....

*gleb* *gleb* *gleb*

by Anonymousreply 152November 19, 2019 2:11 AM

I won't be pissed if Gleb makes it to Finals... and then dances shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 153November 19, 2019 2:12 AM

Who is Bradley James?

by Anonymousreply 154November 19, 2019 2:54 AM

Dancers tend to have unattractive feet, R151. You know, from dancing on them.

by Anonymousreply 155November 19, 2019 2:58 AM

Most pro dancers have ugly feet.

I dated a ballet dancer whose feet were Ugly, and always bruised, cut, bleeding and toenails broken. But they still had to dance.

by Anonymousreply 156November 19, 2019 3:05 AM

The country folk vs the Bachelorette crowd. Country wins again and will for every season following, if the series is renewed.

by Anonymousreply 157November 19, 2019 3:07 AM

The Bachelorette crowd are the Country folk. Hannah is as Country as they come

by Anonymousreply 158November 19, 2019 3:11 AM

I can't stand Hannah. James and his unborn soul story deserved to go, though I was surprised it worked out that way. He's been pimping his wife's pregnancy all season. They have 5 kids under 9 years old, she's had 3 miscarriages and was pregnant again? Jesus fucking FREAKS!! He had a not bad ass for a dude who looks like Frankenstein. Glad he's gone and Emma's fake lips and bad choreo with him.

I love Witney and Kel is looking good. They had the best performance of the night for real. The contemporary was very well done for an amateur and Witney is the goddess next door. I love her.

Handsome as GLEB is, there's no way the country singer can get that much better in a week. She's cute though.

Hannah's fanbase is going to give her that fucking mirror ball. There has never been a less attractive pro dancer than Alan and they have zero chemistry together. Do yourselves a favor and watch a few episodes of Hannah on The Bachelorette. She is world class DUMB. She and Alan do have that much in common. Just like their fanbase.

Witney and Kel for the win please.

by Anonymousreply 159November 19, 2019 4:49 AM

Did you notice Alan screamed louder than Ally when he found out they were "safe"?

by Anonymousreply 160November 19, 2019 5:08 AM

[quote]There has never been a less attractive pro dancer than Alan

Couldn't disagree more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 19, 2019 7:44 AM

Alan is a lady.

by Anonymousreply 162November 19, 2019 8:33 AM

So are you.

by Anonymousreply 163November 19, 2019 9:37 AM

Alan has a beautiful body and is a great dancer, he just lacks confidence. You can tell he is insecure.

I love Gleb. And some people don’t have asses no matter what. Who cares? He has a gorgeous face. That’s the best and most important feature one can have

by Anonymousreply 164November 19, 2019 9:38 AM

Ally has been in the bottom two three times now. It's pretty clear, she will not win this. It's going to be Kel, no question this time.

by Anonymousreply 165November 19, 2019 2:51 PM

Hannah gets into a tiff with Carrie Ann? Really? Hannah must be the most immature dancer EVER on this show.

by Anonymousreply 166November 19, 2019 2:56 PM

Hannah is always throwing tantrums and then crying so the judges feel bad and give her undeserved high scores.

by Anonymousreply 167November 19, 2019 3:09 PM

They are setting up a Hannah win. James was the only one who could beat her (and her fanbase). Why all 3 kept Ally who, despite high judges scores, has been in the bottom a few times makes it obvious. They know Ally won't win.

by Anonymousreply 168November 19, 2019 3:22 PM

I'm not familiar with Hannah's history. Has she discussed having her breast tissue removed or is she naturally flat?

by Anonymousreply 169November 19, 2019 3:24 PM

R169 naturally flat.

I want Gleb to win. Can we change his partner to the insufferable Hannah so he wins?

by Anonymousreply 170November 19, 2019 3:28 PM

Emma set James up to lose, taking the criticisms from their original dance and putting the same errors into their redemption dance. She knows Len likes partner dancing and criticized her disco cha-cha the first time, since there was little cha-cha. So what does she do? Gives James the exact same routine . She is largely responsible for his elimination.

by Anonymousreply 171November 19, 2019 3:42 PM

r171

I might be wrong, but perhaps the producers set that up, not Emma. At the beginning 9f the season, Sharna revealed that the pros have much less control this season over the dances.

by Anonymousreply 172November 19, 2019 4:13 PM

But she had control over the choreography, which was horrible.

by Anonymousreply 173November 19, 2019 4:21 PM

Exactly what Len told her not to do......... she did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 19, 2019 4:47 PM

Contrast that with the cha -cha of the guy ( Milo) who as screwed out of the trophy last year. This actually had content, not gimmicks. Emma was told to include more actual cha-cha and she disregarded the warning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175November 19, 2019 4:51 PM

This Charleston got raves and perfect 10's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 19, 2019 4:57 PM

What a real Charleston 10 looks like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 19, 2019 4:58 PM

Yeah. Ally keeps getting 10s like crazy and they aren’t deserved. It’s ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 178November 19, 2019 6:28 PM

I don't know what you guys are talking about. My whole family thinks Ally is the best and it's a shame she won't win. You are just jealous woman hating queens.

by Anonymousreply 179November 19, 2019 10:26 PM

[quote]The contemporary was very well done for an amateur and Witney is the goddess next door. I love her.

Whitney is really a pretty great choreographer - especially for Latin and Contemporary. Her Freestyle with Milo (which was really just a Contemporary number) was insanely good. That season was fucked up. They had two semi-ringers who could really dance and progressed throughout the season losing to some corn pone hack with two left feet and a huge rural following. It never would have happened back when the audience score was from the previous week (or night back in the twice a week days) and the whole country voted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 19, 2019 10:32 PM

Your family is blind.

by Anonymousreply 181November 19, 2019 10:32 PM

[quote] "Alan Bersten Explains Why Hannah Brown Deserves the Mirrorball Trophy (Exclusive)"

You guys, WE MADE IT TO THE FINALS!!!!

Is this real life????!! I'm so excited and so incredibly proud of Hannah! She deserves this!

Learning we were moving on to the finals was such an incredible feeling. I still get goosebumps when I think about us being called safe!

After Monday's show ended, we ended up just talking for a while and just thanking each other afterwards. We kinda took a little journey down memory lane. It was so nice. This has been such a beautiful journey. I'm so happy!

The response from my family, friends and Hannah's circle has been incredible. Everyone has been so supportive. My parents are going to be at the finale so I am very excited to see them. I can't wait for my parents to see us dance live!! Honestly, all of the support we have gotten throughout the season has been so meaningful to us. (And I still can't believe Taylor Swift reposted our Viennese waltz to "Lover" on her Instagram.)

Throughout the competition, Hannah and I have been taking everything week by week. So even though being in the finals has been in the back of our minds, we didn't really plan for this! It's such an incredible feeling, I can't even explain it. But we are definitely putting everything into this week!

Out of the four pros left standing -- myself, Gleb Savchenko, Sasha Farber and Witney Carson -- three of us have yet to win a mirrorball (Witney won season 19 with Alfonso Ribeiro). I thought what Ally Brooke did on Monday (offering to give up her spot in the finals to James Van Der Beek) was such an impactful moment in the ballroom. I was shocked when James was even in the bottom. It's so sad to see anyone go home at this point, because everyone has worked so hard and we have all become such a close family. Everyone wants each other to succeed!

That being said, for us pros, even making it to the finale is a win in itself. I'm so proud of all the couples that are here with us! It would be incredible to win, but I just care more about Hannah winning!!!! She has worked so hard, sacrificed so much, and had to put up with me all season, LOL.

She deserves to win the mirrorball because I have never met someone who cares as much as me. It has been so refreshing to see. Hannah is so passionate, she cares so much and she never gives up. I feel like I'm dancing with the female version of me! So, I just want Hannah to know that she is so incredible and I'm so proud of her!

I just want Hannah to feel like a girl boss this week. We're definitely excited. I think the nerves are going to be through the roof, but in a good way! We get to do two dances that mean so much to us. It's a little bittersweet, though, because this will be our last time on the ballroom floor.

Though I can't give away too much about what we're planning to showcase in the finals, I can say that I think we need to go out with an "explosion" -- it's gonna be a "fire" dance!

As we approach the finals, I just want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. Everyone reading this has been so kind and supportive that it really helped Hannah and I create some incredible memories that we will cherish forever! This has been one of my favorite seasons and we owe it all to you guys! Thank you so much for voting every Monday, thank you for caring, and thank you for allowing us to have the time of our lives on that ballroom floor! Thank you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 21, 2019 10:40 PM

"My whole family thinks Ally is the best and it's a shame she won't win."

You and your whole family are stupid shitheads.

by Anonymousreply 183November 21, 2019 11:05 PM

R180, demonstrates the problem with this season, it's really boring compared to other seasons. Either the performers or maybe budget cuts.

by Anonymousreply 184November 21, 2019 11:24 PM

Alan is a SuckAss homely moron. He and Hannah ARE perfectly matched.

by Anonymousreply 185November 21, 2019 11:38 PM

Lol r183

by Anonymousreply 186November 23, 2019 5:48 PM

I love that number at R180. Thanks for posting it. Witney knows what the hell she's doing. Kel is no Milo though.

by Anonymousreply 187November 23, 2019 6:00 PM

[quote]She deserves to win the mirrorball because I have never met someone who cares as much as me. It has been so refreshing to see. Hannah is so passionate, she cares so much and she never gives up.

So he’s shading Alexis Ren. She didn’t care, didn’t give it her all, and she gave up.

by Anonymousreply 188November 23, 2019 6:30 PM

Hannah is a narcissist if there ever was one. Notice she never gives Alan any credit, it's always about her.

by Anonymousreply 189November 23, 2019 7:51 PM

She’s awful. Can’t stand Hannah.

by Anonymousreply 190November 23, 2019 7:53 PM

by Anonymousreply 191November 25, 2019 11:12 PM

I hope it will be a good show. A positive show.

by Anonymousreply 192November 25, 2019 11:13 PM

[quote] WPMDWTYS

What does that stand for?

by Anonymousreply 193November 25, 2019 11:41 PM

Did Hannah fuck Alan in the windmill? Four times.

by Anonymousreply 194November 25, 2019 11:41 PM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 195November 25, 2019 11:42 PM

[quote] WPMDWTYS

[quote] What does that stand for?

white pro male dancer with the yellow skin... lol

[quote] Did Hannah fuck Alan in the windmill? Four times.

Only if she has a cock.

by Anonymousreply 196November 25, 2019 11:51 PM

[quote] Did Hannah fuck Alan in the windmill? Four times.

Ugh.

Don't remind me of what a good little "christian" slutbag whore she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 25, 2019 11:53 PM

Hannah will win.

Because that's the kind of country we've become.

We reward hypocritical scumbags.

by Anonymousreply 198November 25, 2019 11:53 PM

[quote] white pro male dancer with the yellow skin... lol

Who?

by Anonymousreply 199November 26, 2019 12:01 AM

[quote] Who?

This guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 26, 2019 12:02 AM

[quote] This guy.

Why him?

by Anonymousreply 201November 26, 2019 12:03 AM

Because he has yellow skin.

by Anonymousreply 202November 26, 2019 12:04 AM

Enough with Derek ... Jesus.

Gleb and Lauren did really well! I loved their dance.

by Anonymousreply 203November 26, 2019 12:20 AM

[quote] Because he has yellow skin.

Is that accurate or just DL snark?

by Anonymousreply 204November 26, 2019 12:20 AM

Gleb and Lauren deserved the 10s... not Ally

by Anonymousreply 205November 26, 2019 12:22 AM

In case no one has mentioned this here tonight let me be the first:

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 206November 26, 2019 12:34 AM

[quote]Is that accurate or just DL snark?

There's a troll who's been asking "How do you think the male pro dancer with the yellow skin will do tonight?" on every "Dancing With the Stars" thread for years. He continues to ask, even though Derek Hough has left the show.

by Anonymousreply 207November 26, 2019 12:39 AM

R207, does he literally have yellow skin? Perhaps he does because everyone here seems to know that refers to Derek.

by Anonymousreply 208November 26, 2019 12:44 AM

Can we agree on at least two things?

by Anonymousreply 209November 26, 2019 12:46 AM

OMFG ENOUGH

by Anonymousreply 210November 26, 2019 12:47 AM

[quote] OMFG ENOUGH

That’s neither good nor positive.

by Anonymousreply 211November 26, 2019 12:50 AM

This is the worst finale in years. Flat -footed dancing, a couple near drops that got 10's, and dull music.

by Anonymousreply 212November 26, 2019 1:45 AM

Kel and Lauren were fun. Hannah keeps getting praised for mediocrity. Don’t get me started on Ally

by Anonymousreply 213November 26, 2019 1:46 AM

Cher!

by Anonymousreply 214November 26, 2019 1:47 AM

So much plastic surgery, but she's still fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 215November 26, 2019 1:50 AM

Damn. Cher is ageless.

by Anonymousreply 216November 26, 2019 1:50 AM

Disney needs to get some Star Wars actors on there. Imagine the hilarity Carrie Fisher would have had on there. Or Anthony Daniels (C-3PO) being told he's too stiff be Len. Or Frank Oz (Yoda) on there "Lift that was not. Dance I can!"

by Anonymousreply 217November 26, 2019 1:58 AM

What bulllshit. I would rather have Sean Spicer named the winner.

by Anonymousreply 218November 26, 2019 2:00 AM

Hannah? Not shocked. Her fandom were going crazy.

by Anonymousreply 219November 26, 2019 2:00 AM

[quote] I would rather have Sean Spicer named the winner.

That's going a bit too far, don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 220November 26, 2019 2:04 AM

Is this the first time a pro who is a graduate from the "troupe" has won the mirror ball? I know it's the first time a pro who was born and raised in the upscale suburbs of Minneapolis yet still sounds like he emigrated from Russia as an adult has won, and not the first time a barely closeted male pro has won - but has anyone else who started out dancing the cutaways between the show and commercial breaks ever snagged one before?

by Anonymousreply 221November 26, 2019 5:04 AM

The dancing this year wasn't even as good as the juniors' dancing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222November 26, 2019 5:17 AM

[quote]Did Hannah fuck Alan in the windmill? Four times.

Uhhhh she a girl, so no. So another Disney employee won, just after they showed her coming attraction on the upcoming Bachelor..

by Anonymousreply 223November 26, 2019 8:04 AM

So predictable. And the dancing tonight was just not that good. Overall, I'd have given it to Kel.

by Anonymousreply 224November 26, 2019 2:17 PM

Kel was robbed

by Anonymousreply 225November 26, 2019 8:10 PM

Awww Alan cried like a baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 26, 2019 11:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!