Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Gays and Tennis Part 43

for end of the season and off-season posts

by Anonymousreply 275November 17, 2019 7:58 PM

Dominique has finally won Vienna, Gramps won in Basel. It was Gramp' s 103th tournament victory . He is very close to break record of Jimmy Connors(105)

Domi was simply amazing today in second and third set

by Anonymousreply 1October 27, 2019 8:18 PM

Dominique has finally won Vienna, Gramps won in Basel. It was Gramp' s 103th tournament victory . He is very close to break record of Jimmy Connors(105)

Domi was simply amazing today in second and third set

by Anonymousreply 2October 27, 2019 8:18 PM

OK I think the last thread has been payrolled now

disappointed that Pliskova is into the SF at Shenzen. Hopefully she doesn't win the tournament

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2019 5:28 PM

continued from the last thread, Anismova is a very promising player but unfortunately the untimely death of her father has at least for now impacted her play. Who knows how long it will take her to play well again. She clearly wasn't ready this fall

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2019 5:29 PM

Berrettini should send Shapovalov a gift. Shapovalov just defeated Monfils, ensuring Berrettini gets the 8th WTF spot

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2019 7:44 PM

I’m shocked by Shapo.

by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2019 7:50 PM

Djokovic was playing like ass against Edmund and Moutet, but THRASHED Stefanos Sissypants. If he keeps up that form only a peaking Rafa can stop him in the final. But Novak always does well at Bercy.

Gael was pretty listless. Looks like he (and many of the others actually) just want to call it a season.

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2019 7:56 PM

Shapo was on fire today

by Anonymousreply 8November 1, 2019 8:48 PM

R7: I think, not even Rafa in this type of court can stop him if he plays at his best (and today he played really well).

Anyway Tsitsipas needs to improve the way he stars the matches, he lose his serve too soon in most matches. Against lesser players he has time to recover but he is letting his rivals take a big advantage

by Anonymousreply 9November 1, 2019 8:49 PM

R2: Connors has 109 not 105. Gramps is getting close but still not that close

by Anonymousreply 10November 1, 2019 8:51 PM

You guys are probably not taking into account that I bet Anisimova’s alleged 100M Nike contract is probably not a straight forward lump sum pay out - and is probably full of options and clauses that could have “the potential to be 100M” - contingent upon certain results and over a period of years. People take this stuff so literally

by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2019 9:29 PM

Shapo is not going to play the next gen finals, so the players are:

De Miñaur

Tiafoe

Ruud

Kecmanovicç

Humbert

Ymer

Sinner

Davidovich

Moutet is ahead of Davidovich with the points of Paris but i suppose they made the cut last week

by Anonymousreply 12November 1, 2019 9:36 PM

He agrees, R5, haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 1, 2019 9:39 PM

Ymer

Ypir

Yma Sumac

by Anonymousreply 14November 1, 2019 9:41 PM

I hope Ymer wins. Such a talent (Mikael Ymer that is, not his brother Elias who is not quite as good)... he hasn't had a huge breakthrough like FAA or Shapo but has slowly gotten a bit better every single season. I hope to see him in the upper echelons of the game eventually.

by Anonymousreply 15November 1, 2019 9:50 PM

I must say, I find these chats quite amusing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 1, 2019 9:52 PM

E. Ymer

M. Ymer

by Anonymousreply 17November 1, 2019 10:04 PM

R12 a good lineup

by Anonymousreply 18November 2, 2019 3:11 AM

WHET to that young kid who almost died on court few months ? Is he back to tennis?

by Anonymousreply 19November 2, 2019 6:01 AM

What are the changes of a Grigor-Shapo final? 1 in 10,000?

by Anonymousreply 20November 2, 2019 10:41 AM

Grigor's balls are not young anymore . His ass is also well used and loose

by Anonymousreply 21November 2, 2019 10:54 AM

Djokovic was stunning yesterday against Tittybangbang. He had virus on Mon/Tue and still pulled out epic 1st sets. Both opponents played great, knowing they had a chance. How completely deflating to know you've played your best tennis against someone with the flu and still lose bigly. The mental toughness of the top 3 has never been more clear. I'm convinced that the coach who said it was because the big 3 grew up without cellphones, so they learned how to concentrate for more than minute is correct.

Every opponent knows this stat: Djokovic’s win-percentage after taking the first set is 96. He is at no.1 spot, ahead of Bjorn Borg, whose 95.5 percent came from a win-loss record of 526-25.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 2, 2019 10:58 AM

R19 Kuhn? Yes, he came back a month or so after Miami (his problem was quite spectacular but not dangerous for his health). He won a challenger, but unfortunately for him he will drop the top 200 next week because he couldn't play last two weeks and he was defending points.

I think Kuhn's problem is a mix of high expectations (he was the best of his age with Felix) and the fact that his confidence is pretty low, he had problems two year in a row, first with and toe injury just when he reached top 200 last year and then with what happened in Miami. Anyway, if he stays healthy sooner or later he'll break up into top 100, i expect him to regain confidence next year if everything goes well. The only week he plays at his level this year he won quite easily the challenger he was playing

by Anonymousreply 23November 2, 2019 11:45 AM

Another one bites the dust in Shenzhen.

Belinda Bencic has retired from her SF with Svitolina. She will be laid to rest with Andreescu, Osaka, and Bertens. Literally half the field retired from this shitshow.

Svitolina is in the final again, this is actually her first final of this flop 2019 season lol. Still in line for the bonus, as she has gone undefeated so far.

by Anonymousreply 24November 2, 2019 12:32 PM

Goddamn it all to hell. I hate TC and WTA. I can't believe they're covering this instead of the ATP. This is painful.

by Anonymousreply 25November 2, 2019 1:52 PM

WTA matches could be used to force confessions.

by Anonymousreply 26November 2, 2019 1:59 PM

I'm beginning to sympathize with the stabbers. OMG . Meanwhile,tiebreak for the men. FUCK

by Anonymousreply 27November 2, 2019 2:02 PM

35 shot rally on tie break, set point. Lets watch 5-2 Barty/Plisbot.

by Anonymousreply 28November 2, 2019 2:12 PM

This is exactly how I feel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 2, 2019 2:29 PM

Grigor really could have won that first set. Was up the minibreak and nearing the ned of the TB. Constructed a point so beautifully and overhit the finishing shot he had set up for himself.

He is playing much better in general today than he has been all year. This level is a solid top 15 or so.

by Anonymousreply 30November 2, 2019 2:42 PM

At least I got to see the last 4 points on TC.

I apologize for my angry WTA/misogynistic rant. The women of DL have a Brad Gilbert level of knowledge and excellent analysis of both the men's and women's game. Also, the stabbings aren't a joke. I should have led with the Peggy Gravel video and expressed the rest of it to the cats.

by Anonymousreply 31November 2, 2019 3:36 PM

Nadal is injured and will not play Shapo.

by Anonymousreply 32November 2, 2019 3:58 PM

Nadal withdraws 5 seconds after Djokovic wins. I'll withhold commenting until I know the facts.

TC Can we see the Djokovic match now? No, college boys instead.

by Anonymousreply 33November 2, 2019 3:59 PM

Poor Nadal. Did you know he had to take a "Pre-Honeymoon" in order to attend to his injury, that's why Tomue went with him to the Bahamas. When you only have a decade to plan a wedding it's easy to overlook planning a honeymoon at the same time. Did you see the blushing bride in his box? No, Oh, he needed to concentrate and his horniness would distract him from his game. Instead, she went on a "Girl's Trip" with Rafa's sister to the Maldives. You know, to unwind after the wedding.

Rafa fans who think he is authentic and down to earth are like Trump fans who like him because he always tells the truth.

by Anonymousreply 34November 2, 2019 4:06 PM

Nadal probably saw that match against Sissypants and didn't want any smoke from Novak. He might be able to put up a better fight in London when they've both gone through separate groups and i'm sure his team are hoping Novak/Rafa will be in the same group. I generally prefer his OCD ass to obnoxious Djokovic but I don't even know why he played Paris... it's not his tournament at all. Did he sign up because he needed a break from pretending to be straight at the wedding?

YEC final is set for WTA, Pliskobot at least was able to finish her match before being defeated lol.

Singles: Ash Barty vs Elina Svitolina

Doubles: Timea Babos / Mlad the Translator vs Barbora Strycova / Su-wei the magician.

by Anonymousreply 35November 2, 2019 4:10 PM

He sustained an abdominal strain during the warm-up (!) and made the decision not to play based on advice from ON SITE doctors. Bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 2, 2019 4:30 PM

So apparently Rafa made guests at his wedding check their cell phones to 'protect his privacy'.

White wedding ees good for beesness, no?

by Anonymousreply 37November 2, 2019 4:37 PM

My Rafa is all-man, and don't you forget it!

by Anonymousreply 38November 2, 2019 5:19 PM

Well, Shapo has made some good coin in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 39November 2, 2019 5:21 PM

I'm sure Nadal will be 100% for the WTF. Interesting how he's never won that very prestigious event

by Anonymousreply 40November 2, 2019 6:06 PM

Other than Rafa and Ashe, who are the non-white majors male champions?

by Anonymousreply 41November 2, 2019 6:08 PM

Yannick Noah and Michael Change are ones that comes top of mind.

by Anonymousreply 42November 2, 2019 6:14 PM

Chang

by Anonymousreply 43November 2, 2019 6:18 PM

He hates playing indoors. It's easier to hear the non- stop coaching from his box. Tittypass learned this as well. He doesn't know what to do unless Daddy tells him.

by Anonymousreply 44November 2, 2019 6:24 PM

2 huge titles missing from Nadal's trophy cabinet: WTF and Miami

by Anonymousreply 45November 2, 2019 6:47 PM

Miami has played pretty slow the past few years. I could see Rafa winning that before retirement.

Winning the YEC is very unlikely unless he gets a Dimitrov-esque draw. There will always be bad matchups for him on indoor hardcourt.

by Anonymousreply 46November 2, 2019 6:56 PM

I know the chances are almost impossible but I would like Shapo to win

by Anonymousreply 47November 2, 2019 8:38 PM

The #NextGen guys (without De Minaur)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 2, 2019 10:01 PM

#NextGen finals groups:

A) De Minaur, Ruud, Kecmanovic, Davidovich Fokina

B) Tiafoe, Humbert, M. Ymer, Sinner

play begins Tuesday

by Anonymousreply 49November 2, 2019 10:46 PM

(From previous thread) Halep and Cahill aren’t actually canoodling, are they? She has a billionaire traveling with her and he has a family.

by Anonymousreply 50November 2, 2019 11:08 PM

Hoping Alex wins NextGen.

by Anonymousreply 51November 3, 2019 12:07 AM

Novak throwing himself into that hug!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 3, 2019 1:50 AM

R49 those groups are a bit lopsided. De Minaur will probably route everyone in the first group, the second has a lot of the stronger players.

R50 there have been rumours going around for years. It's not like it's uncommon for coaches and their female players to get together.

by Anonymousreply 53November 3, 2019 5:35 AM

R48 Who is the cutie on the right?

by Anonymousreply 54November 3, 2019 8:40 AM

R54 Casper Ruud.

by Anonymousreply 55November 3, 2019 9:20 AM

R53: Do you really think that? Sinner and Ymer were outside the top 100 the whole season, in the first group only Davidovich Fokina is new to the top 100.

I agree that in the second group there are three players at a good level right now, but i'm very curious to see how well do Sinner against players around his age, because he had an incredible year, but curiously one of his mos surprising loses was against Carlos Alcaraz who is two years younger than him. For the first time in the whole season he'll have pressure to win.

On the first group Alex is the big favourite (in fact he is the big favourite to win the whole thing), Ruud and Kecmanovic are not playing well lately. He and Davidovich know each other since they were kids at the time Alex was living in Spain, back then they had a very similar level, and Davidovich is a Bublik, Kyrgios type of player, he could play pretty bad or amazingly well.

Ruud said recently on an interview that Tsitsipas is not as good as people think (given he was ahead of Tsitsipas till two years ago maybe not the best thing to say) and he seems the kind of "sincere" guy (he has a big mouth)

by Anonymousreply 56November 3, 2019 10:10 AM

Casper Ruud has also been getting into it online with Nick Kyrgios. He has a bit of a big mouth for someone so new on the scene.

by Anonymousreply 57November 3, 2019 11:28 AM

The matches will be:

Ruud - Kecmanovic De Miñaur - Davidovich

Humbert - Ymer Tiafoe - Sinner

by Anonymousreply 58November 3, 2019 11:30 AM

Now that the players are complaining too, something might actually be done about the mud court in Shenzhen.

Bencic:

"I think these courts are really not ideal. You can see there were four retirements this week. I think these courts are terrible for movement of players and for the muscles because it's like sand. You stop immediately, and it goes directly into your muscles. I think since the first practice, you can feel that in your body."

Halep:

"We all are tired after a long year. We have to do extra work on the shots and the points on this surface. But we have what we have, and that's it. I'm not going to complain about that."

Steve Simon, WTA chairman and CEO:

"The WTA in consultation with tournament partners and the court provider, go through a detailed process each year regarding the court surface and speed, taking into account player feedback throughout the season and after each edition of the tournament. Based on the feedback received this year it is my expectation that we will have a faster court in 2020."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 3, 2019 12:12 PM

WTA YEC final results:

Barty def. Svitolina 6-4 6-3. Will probably be crowned player of the year, and deservedly so. Big titles on every surface: Roland Garros, Miami, Birmingham, and YEC title as well as two further finals (Beijing, Sydney) and a US Open final in doubles. The only player to make the second week at all four slams.

Mladonna/Babos won the doubles earlier over Hsieh/Strycova.

by Anonymousreply 60November 3, 2019 12:13 PM

Infamous chair umpire Mariana 'Ray Charles' Alves retires from the seat after chairing the womens final in Shenzhen. She will now move into a new position with the WTA apparently.

Here is the moment that made her famous, also the moment that gave tennis the challenge / Hawkeye system. She managed to have quite a long career as an umpire despite the obvious match fixing. Serena will be happy not to see her in the chair any more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 3, 2019 1:13 PM

Bianca Andreescu is dating French player Jaimee Floyd Angele. He's kind of cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 3, 2019 1:35 PM

Is Popsicle sick? Does he look green to you?

by Anonymousreply 63November 3, 2019 4:26 PM

R62 I'm glad somebody on the WTA is getting some proper dick.

by Anonymousreply 64November 3, 2019 4:38 PM

R64 He's also already the same height as Karlovic! It's probably a big swinging one. You'd be proud Maggie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 3, 2019 4:41 PM

R64, What?

by Anonymousreply 66November 3, 2019 4:42 PM

Our Popsicle wins his second straight challenger, this one over another hottie (I think) Schnur.

by Anonymousreply 67November 3, 2019 5:17 PM

Jaimee-Floyd Angele is very good looking but his ranking is in the toilet. Maybe some of Andreescu's mojo can rub off on him

by Anonymousreply 68November 3, 2019 6:31 PM

To be fair most players born in 2000 are struggling. With the exception of Felix, the rest are having a dissapointing start of career, even the next two in the ranking (Molleker and Kuhn) who are the only ones in position of playing GS qualifications are way far of what was expected from them.

Anyway his ranking is quite low (705), Carlos Gimeno Valero (this years Wimbledon junior finalist) barely played any tournament (he was injured for quite some time last year, so he dedicated most year to get a good junior ranking) only needed a couple of tournaments to have a better ranking (580)

by Anonymousreply 69November 3, 2019 6:46 PM

Who gives a fuck about his ranking? I have enough for us both.

Now, what he's packing...

by Anonymousreply 70November 3, 2019 9:10 PM

A friend came across this in their travels and texted to me "The forgotten taste of victory."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 4, 2019 2:09 AM

lmao

Pova gonna get destroyed next year. I can't wait for her to draw Andreescu hopefully AO first round

by Anonymousreply 72November 4, 2019 3:02 AM

R61 Pre-steroid Serena was so skinny.

by Anonymousreply 73November 4, 2019 5:05 AM

R72 Will Dopapova even get into the AO? She's ranked outside the top 130, and the organisers will probably already give WC to former champion Kim 'Aussie Kim' Clijsters (a much bigger story than Meldonia getting a beatdown in the first round by Taylor Townhouse). A bunch of Aussie girls too who have been winning on the ITF circuit recently, and their exchange wildcards with the other slams (Harmony Tan or Alize Lim or something) will take up some spots.

It would be too delicious if they made her play qualies. Especially since she's defending a 2nd week run.

Also where is this candy even sold? I have never seen it in my life and I have moved around a lot and lived in a few countries. Is it one of those that only shows up at random fancy airports? Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 74November 4, 2019 8:20 AM

She is a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2019 8:24 AM

R74 her candy is (or at least was) popular in Europe. In the US it has been mostly sold at higher end candy stores. I live in the northeast US.. During her ban she actually came to my city to promote her candy and went to the grocery store I often go to. I didn't attend but later that night when I went to pick up some things for dinner they were giving out a complimentary bag of her candy. I will say it tasted good but it tasted like ordinary chocolate. It was nothing I'd ever go out of my way to buy even if I were a fan of hers, which I am not. It seems way over-priced. I haven't and won't try her gummy candy.

by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2019 8:25 AM

poor

by Anonymousreply 77November 4, 2019 8:37 AM

does anyone know why Shapovalov is not playing the #Next Gen finals event?

by Anonymousreply 78November 4, 2019 8:58 AM

He pulled out a week earlier due to exhaustion. Also it does not have any ranking points so no need to extend an already long season

by Anonymousreply 79November 4, 2019 9:22 AM

[quote]the organisers will probably already give WC to former champion Kim 'Aussie Kim' Clijsters

Clijsters just tweeted she won't be able to compete in January because she's receiving treatment for a knee injury

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 4, 2019 2:46 PM

Oh Gawd she's injured already??? Clijsters pulled this crap last go round. Just stay retired.

by Anonymousreply 81November 4, 2019 3:36 PM

If shes injured from I'm assuming training, which can happen to anyone, how does.she think she'll do competing on tour?

by Anonymousreply 82November 4, 2019 3:43 PM

Clijsters had frequent injuries from 2004 on. She and Henin overplayed from 2001-2003 because that was the only way they could overtake the Williams sisters in the rankings but it ended up costing them big time once they became the top 2 players following Serena and Venus' layoff periods.

by Anonymousreply 83November 4, 2019 5:18 PM

Did Justine have a sexual relationship with Carlos Rodriguez? Even when she got married I felt like Carlos was fucking both of them. Or is it just me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 4, 2019 5:35 PM

R84 I don't know about Carlos, but Pierre-Yves definitely wasn't fucking her... I saw him doing a line in a gay bar in Sofia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 4, 2019 6:27 PM

Kecmanovic defeated Ruud 43 43 42

by Anonymousreply 86November 5, 2019 1:48 PM

Final Groups Announced:

Djokovic, Federer, Theim, Berretini.

Nadal, Sissypants, Medvedrug, Zzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 87November 5, 2019 3:10 PM

A. Davidovich Fokina is hot

by Anonymousreply 88November 5, 2019 3:12 PM

It was gonna be tough for him no matter what but now Berrettini should just enjoy the experience of playing the big dogs cause he ain't surviving that group.

by Anonymousreply 89November 5, 2019 3:12 PM

I hope Zverev goes 0-3

by Anonymousreply 90November 5, 2019 3:27 PM

This is my favorite event, great tennis every day and this year everyone is healthy. Any one of the top 3 could have a career ending injury at any time and they all know they are in a race for history.

I don't blame Nadal for pulling out last week, they all have to do this kind of thing. I just hate hearing about how "I've never seen him ever give up a point", bullshit. He plays the scoreboard like every other player, he just doesn't have to do it very often. He or Uncle Tony have "cried wolf" a hundred times over injuries.

by Anonymousreply 91November 5, 2019 3:36 PM

The order which I would to like to have sex with them is:

1. Berrettini- Hot Italian, he loves to eat ass 2. Djokovic-He's skinny with a big dick and I'm sure he would be fun and up for anything. 3. Sissyfits-Too young for me, but great potential. Oral only 4. Fed- Not my type but a great body. He could make any man come. 5.Nadal- JO only, can only come in to new hand towel, with his eyes closed, his ass clenched tight and toes pointing north. 6.Thiem- Hot twink who likes ass play 7. Medvedrug-Pass 8. Zvzzz- Very adorable for someone else.

Alternate: Kachenov- yum

by Anonymousreply 92November 5, 2019 4:22 PM

De Miñaur defeated Davidovich Fokina in four 42 34 41 41

by Anonymousreply 93November 5, 2019 5:47 PM

I really do not understand the GENNEXT scores, and no line judges.

by Anonymousreply 94November 5, 2019 6:00 PM

R94 One of the big problems of this tournament is that everything looks like a experiment

by Anonymousreply 95November 5, 2019 6:07 PM

I want to see Tiafoe and Davidovich Fokina experiment together.

by Anonymousreply 96November 5, 2019 6:10 PM

I really don't understand the ATP's philosophy on this:

for those of you who use the protennis live app to follow live scoring, surely you've looked at the h2h comparison for players. The WTA rightfully lists main draw, qualie and challenger matches previously played between 2 players.

The ATP only listed main draw matches...until now. They now include the fucking Laver Cup and #NextGen matches but don't include them in the overall h2h. They still refuse to include qualies and challenger matches which is odd to me.

There are plenty of rivalries that started before the main draws so it's misleading. Then you'll hear some commentators say "they haven't played before" which is false. The ATP site does list qualies, challengers and even future matches between 2 players but won't include them in the official h2h while the WTA does.

I understand not including junior results but all matches as an adult should be.

by Anonymousreply 97November 5, 2019 6:30 PM

R97 I am fine with them not including exhibition matches. When there are no ranking points on the line, and the match isn't added to their official W/L record, it's literally just a cash grab.

For example it doesn't mean anything for either's career that Fognini let Jack Sock beat him at the Laver Cup. I'm fine with that not being added to their H2H. Just like when Sharadopa and Anisimova play each other in Dubai it shouldn't count, and rightly so.

I can see an argument for including Fed Cup and Davis Cup in the official H2Hs, only because there is something 'at stake'.

I agree with you on the juniors, and they should DEFINITELY include qualie and challenger matches. Odd because I think the WTA includes those in H2Hs.

by Anonymousreply 98November 5, 2019 6:44 PM

R98 I probably didn't explain it well but my point is it's odd that they are now listing the Laver Cup and #Next Gen matches but still not including the qualies and challengers. That makes no sense. If the ATP doesn't want to include them in the official h2h that's fine but why list the fucking Laver Cup if you're not going to list ones that actually count for points? I assume the ATP controls what is written on the pro tennis live app

by Anonymousreply 99November 5, 2019 6:49 PM

R99 English is not my first language so I may have misunderstood it myself. I agree completely, they should include the challenger and qualies matches anyway. But should DEFINITELY include them if they are including exhibition Laver Cup and Next Gen matches.

Speaking of challengers, a 55 year old woman (Sylvia Schneck) just beat a 25 year old woman (Andrea Duva) at the ITF event in Guatemala. Must be one of the biggest age differences ever.

by Anonymousreply 100November 5, 2019 7:06 PM

Azarenka in this hat and swimsuit combo is more entertaining than the Nitto ATP finals will be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 5, 2019 7:15 PM

The swimsuit is ... well there are no words to describe it

by Anonymousreply 102November 5, 2019 7:18 PM

Probably the first surprise (but not that surprising) Ymer defeated Humbert 43 14 42 41

by Anonymousreply 103November 5, 2019 7:26 PM

Oh Vika, no, just NO!

by Anonymousreply 104November 5, 2019 7:35 PM

Azarenka never had a good figure tbh. Even when she was her fittest she has this box shape and that swimsuit unfortunately reveals it

by Anonymousreply 105November 5, 2019 7:46 PM

She looks like Borat

by Anonymousreply 106November 5, 2019 8:24 PM

You can take the girl out of Belarus, but...

by Anonymousreply 107November 5, 2019 8:39 PM

horse face

by Anonymousreply 108November 5, 2019 8:41 PM

Vika looks like one of the New Yorker cartoons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 5, 2019 9:13 PM

Sinner defeated Tiafoe

by Anonymousreply 110November 5, 2019 10:50 PM

My eyes!!!! My EYES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 111November 5, 2019 11:28 PM

In Doubles they have

Group Max Mirnyi:

Juan Sebastian Cabal/Robert Farah

Kevin Krawietz/Andreas Mies

Jean-Julien Rojer/Horia Teca

Pierre-Hugues Herbert/Nicolas Mahut

Group Jonas Bjorkman

Lukasz Kubot/ Marcelo Melo

Rajeev Ram/Joe Salisbury

Raven Klaasen/Michael Venus,

Ivan Dodig/Filip Polasek

by Anonymousreply 112November 6, 2019 10:14 AM

let's put a pic because I can't remember some of those faces

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 6, 2019 10:17 AM

I want the hot Lebanese Colombians vs Frenchies Mahut/Herbet in the final.

by Anonymousreply 114November 6, 2019 3:46 PM

I have made a video about Malek Jaziri's Marvelous Bubble-Butt

Please watch it and give your feedback

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 6, 2019 3:59 PM

I've always found him to be super hot, R115. Some on here have fixated on a flaw here and there, but he's sexy--and I prefer him with hairy chest versus shaved.

Nice work.

by Anonymousreply 116November 6, 2019 4:33 PM

R115 Did you really make the vid? It has been posted in the DL tennis threads at least 5 times....

Anyway it's true Malek is one of the hottest guys on the tour. And he and fellow Tunisian Ons Jabeur are both so fun to watch in terms of playing style. I hope he can make it back up the rankings this year, otherwise (at his age) I fear we won't see that beautiful ass much more. :(

by Anonymousreply 117November 6, 2019 5:06 PM

I've always thought Jaziri is good looking but he's fat. If he got in shape he'd be hot but he's not so it's a pass for me

by Anonymousreply 118November 6, 2019 5:32 PM

Margaret Court has urged Tennis Australia to “sit and talk with me’’ ahead of the 50th anniversary of her grand slam year, saying she won’t return to Melbourne Park unless she is formally welcomed back and her career achievement properly recognised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 6, 2019 6:26 PM

She better sit and wait.

Maybe the only australian player who cares about Court is Destanee Aiava (who seems to be a religious fundie herself), the rest seem to despise her, and it was very clear that Barty avoided to even mentioning her when she won Roland Garros.

She was a great champion, nobody denies that, but she didn't do anything at all for women's tennis to become the sport that it is today unlike BJK or Navratilova (argg lesbians), most casual tennis fans don't even know who she is

by Anonymousreply 120November 6, 2019 6:38 PM

Yeah Barty normally just mentions Sam Stosur, a good player but only one major, when talking about aussie players foot steps she has followed. I think that's mainly cause they are good friends though.

by Anonymousreply 121November 6, 2019 6:52 PM

Humbert became the first player eliminated of the next gen finals.

De Miñaur and Sinner are already into semifinals

by Anonymousreply 122November 6, 2019 8:49 PM

Margaret Court is a first-class cunt. Next!

by Anonymousreply 123November 6, 2019 8:59 PM

I think i was wrong on De Miñaur, the same way Davidovich is not eliminated yet, De Miñaur is not in semis either. Anyway it would be very difficult for him to not get there, Ruud and Kecmanovic have to win and very easily (i doubt Ruud has a chance against De Miñaur on this court)

by Anonymousreply 124November 6, 2019 9:00 PM

B. Andreescu is going to light Toronto's biggest Christmas tree!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125November 7, 2019 12:12 AM

I noticed last night that Marcos Giron has a beautiful ass. I'd never noticed it before. I can't find proper pics of it though.

by Anonymousreply 126November 7, 2019 1:56 AM

Well, De Miñaur defeated Ruud very easily, so the other player in the semis will depend of the result of next match, if Davidovich win in three or four he will in semis, otherwise it'll be Kecmanovic

by Anonymousreply 127November 7, 2019 1:19 PM

We'll see, but it looks like Nadal got the easier side. I think unless he's injured again, he'll end up year-end #1. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 128November 7, 2019 5:37 PM

R128 I mean... he's the only player this year to have won two slams and made the final of a third. He also (along with Daniil and Novak) leads the tour in Masters 1000 titles, with two.

by Anonymousreply 129November 7, 2019 5:41 PM

R128: I don't know.

Yes, his h2h against his rivals is very clear (only Tsitsipas had a victory against him), but this is his worst surface, he can't be in top form, and the truth is the youngsters have nothing to lose.

But that's not the worst part, the worst part is that he will face Djokovic or Federer in the semifinals, because the other group seems to be quite clear. Thiem is not that good on hardcourt indoors and Berrettini is a newbie (hopefully he'll play better against Federer than the last time)

by Anonymousreply 130November 7, 2019 6:17 PM

Tiafoe is in semis too

by Anonymousreply 131November 7, 2019 7:13 PM

Humbert reminds that he is very good on this surface and defeated Sinner in four sets

by Anonymousreply 132November 7, 2019 9:01 PM

Love de Minaur. Go, Alex!

by Anonymousreply 133November 7, 2019 9:03 PM

De Minaur is just Hewitt 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 134November 8, 2019 8:27 AM

Suddenly, now that Nadal is a 100 percent confirmed hetrosexual, we've had at least 3 stories about Tomeu, who we never even knew existed until the traditional "Pre-Honeymoon".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 8, 2019 8:38 AM

R134 Does he have Hewitt's big dick too?

by Anonymousreply 136November 8, 2019 9:00 AM

Speaking of big dicks, I have a question I've always wanted to ask the women of DL, do you guys think about each and every players bodies the way we do? I'm serious, do you think about who has the biggest clit in the locker room, because I do and I'm a Kinsey 5? Is nipple size important? or valued? Seriously, 43 threads and I can't remember ANY conversations about this. The guys here could fill 10 threads on Domi's ass alone. Tell us your lesbian fantasies involving your favorite players, feel free to leave out the details.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 8, 2019 9:32 AM

R135, at least we know who's tapping that ass

by Anonymousreply 138November 8, 2019 10:41 AM

Salva is only someone new for people outside Spain. He was a very good young player (in fact it was Rafa's biggest rival back in the day in Spain) but injuries didn't let him becoming profesional. He is one of Rafa's best friends since then, so it's not surprising they were together a lot of time.

Kecmanovic almost had a Dimitrov moment at the net with Davidovich.

I'm curious at how friendly are the players on this tournament.

I can't say the same of the Sebov - Parks match that almost end in a fight and some guess say it was a racist insult what provocated the incident, but we know wta players are way more feisty than atp players

by Anonymousreply 139November 8, 2019 2:13 PM

^Yes they were together most of the time, yet no one ever put him in a Tennis magazine, until the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 140November 8, 2019 2:19 PM

^Or, in a hotel with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 8, 2019 2:23 PM

^He's been omnipresent in his life, but never in his player's box or the press. Coinky-dink

by Anonymousreply 142November 8, 2019 2:33 PM

De Miñaur is the first finalist of the next gen finals, he defeated Tiafoe 42 41 04 42

by Anonymousreply 143November 8, 2019 6:27 PM

Fed Cup final day 1:

Mladenovic def. Tomljanovic 6-1 6-1

Barty def. Garcia 6-0 6-0

Garcia has been such a mess this year. I mean Barty is having her best year but a double bagel? really?

this is outdoor hardcourt in Perth btw

by Anonymousreply 144November 9, 2019 6:03 AM

Alex!

by Anonymousreply 145November 9, 2019 10:23 AM

Amd Sinner just won the first two sets, that's not what i was expecting

by Anonymousreply 146November 9, 2019 7:57 PM

R146, Sinner is playing out of his skin. De Minaur is barely hanging in there in the third set. I really hope this is the future of ATP tennis.

by Anonymousreply 147November 9, 2019 8:11 PM

Nole!

by Anonymousreply 148November 9, 2019 8:11 PM

R147: Sinner progression this year is inmense. I watched him for the first time when he played Carlos Alcaraz (who is almost two years younger than him) and it was a good match, but Carlos won the last six games (he was losing 0 3 in the third and end winning 63).

At that time people were starting to talk about Sinner so i thought he was the classic overhyped player (no matter if Carlos is one of the top players of his age, and the one with the better atp ranking by far).

But he kept improving and he has the groundstrokes and the right attitude on court.

De Miñaur improved a lot too, but he is a player who can be overpowered by an inspired rival

by Anonymousreply 149November 9, 2019 8:14 PM

And he won, and very easily.

At least Humbert can say that he was the only one who could defeat Sinner on the tournament

by Anonymousreply 150November 9, 2019 8:15 PM

Interesting that Sinner had the most trouble this week with Humbert of all players.

by Anonymousreply 151November 9, 2019 8:16 PM

R144, This is fed cup and everybody knows that Garcia is a very un-patriotic woman

by Anonymousreply 152November 9, 2019 8:22 PM

R151: Humbert has a lot of potential (he won, and he didn't even struggle against Sinner) but i think he'll be a late bloomer. His progression is slow.

And he is a quite curious case, he seems a very sensitive guy and he plays piano. And even his way of dressing is quite different from the others.

People talk about Sinner's groundstrokes, but in my opinion his attitude on court and his mental strenght is what is going to make the difference.

He is the younger (by far) winner of the next gen finals ever

by Anonymousreply 153November 9, 2019 8:32 PM

Mladenovic just defeated #1 Barty in a 3rd set tiebreak

Kiki is back I guess?

by Anonymousreply 154November 10, 2019 4:43 AM

Don't worry. unpatriotic Garcia will again lose to lower ranked Ajla. to level the tie

She will again tank France in the deciding doubles

by Anonymousreply 155November 10, 2019 4:55 AM

Don't worry. unpatriotic Garcia will again lose to lower ranked Ajla. to level the tie

She will again tank France in the deciding doubles

by Anonymousreply 156November 10, 2019 4:55 AM

haha Garcia won't have the chance to lose as she's not playing. France put in Parmentier lmao

by Anonymousreply 157November 10, 2019 5:14 AM

Day 1 of WTF is today:

Djokovic vs. Berrettini

Federer vs. Thiem

by Anonymousreply 158November 10, 2019 5:17 AM

Shameless woman

by Anonymousreply 159November 10, 2019 5:47 AM

Shameless woman

by Anonymousreply 160November 10, 2019 5:47 AM

Do you guys think that Matteo or Domi can cause some upset in this group or they are just whipping boys of the group ?

by Anonymousreply 161November 10, 2019 5:48 AM

Berrettini has had success against Thiem but I think his backhand is not good enough at this moment for Djokovic and Federer. They will pick on that side relentlessly. If Berrettini can improve that shot in the future he'll be tough to beat with his massive forehand, big first serve and variety/volleying

who knows with Thiem. He's such a fucking flake. He can randomly peak as he's shown this year or he can lose to anyone

by Anonymousreply 162November 10, 2019 5:53 AM

As long as Nadal doesn't reach semifinal I am fine with any result.

by Anonymousreply 163November 10, 2019 5:56 AM

Kiki-Garcia double match going on right now.

Don't miss it...

by Anonymousreply 164November 10, 2019 7:50 AM

Djokovic and the hot Italian will finish 1st and 2nd in that group.

by Anonymousreply 165November 10, 2019 8:07 AM

Will Mirka be in London? Why she has to travel everywhere and keep an hawk-eye on her Gusband? She has four kids . Don't they have school to attend ? She takes them everywhere Roger goes. Too much travel is bad for kids's health .

It is not like Roger is gong to impregnate some groupie . Everybody knows that Mirka got pregnant through IV and not old fashioned ways and DL exactly knows why but too afraid to admit

by Anonymousreply 166November 10, 2019 8:53 AM

What is DL too afraid to admit, R166? That Gramps can't get it up?

by Anonymousreply 167November 10, 2019 10:14 AM

Garcia and Mladenovic team up to defeat Barty and Stosur in straight sets

France def. Australia 3-2

by Anonymousreply 168November 10, 2019 10:15 AM

Poor Matteo getting destroyed

by Anonymousreply 169November 10, 2019 2:05 PM

Matteo is sitting duck on his backside from baseline

by Anonymousreply 170November 10, 2019 2:15 PM

boobs out

ugh

by Anonymousreply 171November 10, 2019 2:18 PM

Boobs Out, Yeah! To watch him take ever

Rafa's abdomen just got a little tighter. If Djokovic wins this whole thing, You would have to place him in front of the goat race. He destroyed Nadal in Australia and broke Fed in a marathon with 5k people cheering against him.. I re-watched the Wimb Final, the amount of coughing, cheering right before serving, last minute applause, was amazingly clear. I swear, other than his box, he didn't have more than 100 people cheering for him. He's had every single intangible against him and he's still coming out on TOP>

Did you see the look on puppy -dog regretting when Djokovic went after his forehands? He was shocked and sad, like, I can't believe my best shots don't work. Every time you have to hit a second serve, you are behind the point mentally. In fact, every return that comes back puts the server on defense.

Everyone knows, he has the biggest dick in the locker room.

Rafa hurt his abdomen fucking whatshercara on the "pre-honeymoon", because he loves pussy too much. He doesn't look at all like a gay man who's just built himself a fabulous walk=in closet with some breathing room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 10, 2019 3:07 PM

I thought Garcia and Mladonna hated each other? Like proper hated each other.

by Anonymousreply 173November 10, 2019 3:54 PM

Ugh, I wish stans (of any stripe) like r172 would go and play in the Little Boy Sandbox and let us talk about tennis.

by Anonymousreply 174November 10, 2019 4:01 PM

I'm very happy to see my fave, hunky Michael Mmoh, win the challenger event in Knoxville He took off his shirt, but no close-ups and at one point an obese tournament worker blocked my view at every turn.

by Anonymousreply 175November 10, 2019 4:45 PM

R175 he really rebounded this week after his worst week ever last week lol

his instagram is still deleted though

by Anonymousreply 176November 10, 2019 6:15 PM

R172: Sorry but no, he is 4 GS behind Federer and 3 behind Nadal so there's no way him being the goat just for winning this

by Anonymousreply 177November 10, 2019 6:33 PM

wow Nadal, Thiem and Zverev look gay gay and gay in the pic at R172

by Anonymousreply 178November 10, 2019 6:36 PM

R178 How? sorry but i don't understand the difference in that pic with other pics of them, or what makes them look "gay" on that pic

by Anonymousreply 179November 10, 2019 6:43 PM

R179 they just "ping" to me at least in that photo

by Anonymousreply 180November 10, 2019 6:48 PM

Please explain me why the ping in that photo, because they are basically dress and acting like they do all the time

by Anonymousreply 181November 10, 2019 7:10 PM

And Thiem defeated Federer 75 75

by Anonymousreply 182November 10, 2019 8:53 PM

That was a shocker!

by Anonymousreply 183November 10, 2019 8:56 PM

No ban or fine for Mimoh?

by Anonymousreply 184November 10, 2019 11:45 PM

Nadal looks like Mary Carillo in that pic. He's even wearing a gold earring!

by Anonymousreply 185November 11, 2019 10:42 AM

^ that's hot!

by Anonymousreply 186November 11, 2019 10:52 AM

Matteo definitely has his hand on Rafa's ass

by Anonymousreply 187November 11, 2019 11:14 AM

R174. Ugg? Sandbox? That's what you have to offer? My goal was to wake up the psycho, anti-Djokovic troll with the hope of injecting some energy in to this thread. Though, I'm happy to have annoyed you in the process.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 11, 2019 11:35 AM

Here's a pic of Zverev with Martina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189November 11, 2019 12:31 PM

Medvedev slaps the ball like a cat off both wings with an ample swing. I absolutely love that kind of playing style. It reminds me of Miloslav Mecir whose nickname on the tour was el gattino, a.k.a. "the cat".

by Anonymousreply 190November 11, 2019 1:56 PM

In interview with @Eurosport_RU Medvedev says that, after what Tsitsipas said about him in Shanghai ('boring game'), he's willing to 'trash-talk' Stefanos at 'every opportunity.' And yes, Daniil literally used the word 'trash-talk' in English there.

I don't know who of both players is more childish

by Anonymousreply 191November 11, 2019 2:22 PM

I think the ATP could need a bit of brattiness after years of the Federer's BS PR machine, Nadal's humbalito mindgames and Djokovic's suffocating need for love and showing boobs.

I still have a found (child) memory of the Vesuvius incandescence brought about in the arenas by the likes of Connors and McEnroe.

by Anonymousreply 192November 11, 2019 2:33 PM

My friend thinks Fed is totally gay..Mirka is a beard and they used a invitro for pregnancy. I just don't think there is any way anyone could be that calm and focused living such a lie.

by Anonymousreply 193November 11, 2019 2:54 PM

Raskolnikov’s girlfriend looks exactly how I’d picture a late-19th-century Russian nihilist/anarchist. They are perfect for each other.

by Anonymousreply 194November 11, 2019 2:57 PM

She is better looking than Venus and Serena Williams

by Anonymousreply 195November 11, 2019 4:10 PM

That handshake at the net was cold as ice

by Anonymousreply 196November 11, 2019 5:53 PM

yay! Finally Tsitsipas gets his first win over Medvedev!

by Anonymousreply 197November 11, 2019 6:22 PM

R196: It was a clear contrast with last week next gen finals where all the guys seemed very friendly with each other

by Anonymousreply 198November 11, 2019 6:43 PM

honestly I never cared for the fake "we are best friends and true gentleman" vibe that Federer, Nadal and Djokovic have pushed for the last decade. It's more fun when the players act as they truly feel. Now obviously I'm not a fan of crazy tantrums like what Kyrgios does but I'm liking the Tsitsipas-Medvedev tension.

by Anonymousreply 199November 11, 2019 7:10 PM

Thiem is a really nice guy

by Anonymousreply 200November 11, 2019 7:16 PM

And i think the next gen guys were genuine too. Most of them know each other for quite some time and Tiafoe is a showman and likes to have fun which makes easier for the rest.

I wouldn't mind Tsitsipas-Medvedev rivaldry if both weren't acting like spoiled brats

by Anonymousreply 201November 11, 2019 7:32 PM

And Zverev is winning in the first set.

Probably Nadal will end winning, but it's nice if the youngsters give a good fight

by Anonymousreply 202November 11, 2019 7:35 PM

Zverev won the first set and is a break up in the second. I don't think Nadal is recovered from the injury

by Anonymousreply 203November 11, 2019 7:54 PM

1 of 2 likely scenarios will happen:

A) Nadal down a set and a break will fight back and win with help from a Zverev choke

B) Zverev will get his first win over Nadal but Nadal will afterwards claim injury and possibly pull out of the tournament

by Anonymousreply 204November 11, 2019 7:54 PM

Sascha bakes vir tual bagel for Nadal.

by Anonymousreply 205November 11, 2019 7:56 PM

R204 is spot on

by Anonymousreply 206November 11, 2019 7:57 PM

They are saying that court is 2nd most fast court of this season second only to Bercy PAris indoor. They are also is it has very low bounce . No wonder Nadal is struggling.

Infact I was super surprised yesterday that Domi defeated Roger in straight set on this court

by Anonymousreply 207November 11, 2019 8:24 PM

I'm happy Nadal lost.

by Anonymousreply 208November 11, 2019 8:39 PM

Rafael Nadal collapse is complete !!

by Anonymousreply 209November 11, 2019 8:40 PM

Second straight victory for Sasha over World No. 1. in YEC

Last year final he defeated Nole [who was No,.1 at that time) in straight sets

This was also his victory over Nadal

by Anonymousreply 210November 11, 2019 8:41 PM

Djokovic is just gonna walk away with this, huh? Though I guess Berrettini isnt a good barometer of that cause hes probably the weakest opponent he'll face.

by Anonymousreply 211November 11, 2019 8:42 PM

I am afraid that Matteo will peak against Domi just like he did in Shanghai and then flop against Roger .

Domi should play wisely against Matteo and attack his backhand

by Anonymousreply 212November 11, 2019 8:46 PM

Zverev's last 3 matches at YEC: W Nadal 62 64

W Djokovic 64 63

W Federer 75 76

Also, Thierev straightsetted Fedal.

by Anonymousreply 213November 11, 2019 8:51 PM

[quote] Zverev's last 3 matches at YEC: W Nadal 62 64 W Djokovic 64 63 W Federer 75 76

I suppose that gives us some idea who he’ll beat at next year’s YEC.

by Anonymousreply 214November 11, 2019 8:56 PM

Tsitsipas was 0-5 against Medvedev.

Zverev was 0-5 against Nadal.

Both won in straight sets today.

by Anonymousreply 215November 11, 2019 9:12 PM

^ thank Christ, Taffy!

by Anonymousreply 216November 11, 2019 9:14 PM

have to say very impressed with Tsitsipas. He really imposed himself throughout the match as you can see in these highlights. He took advantage of Medvedev's typical defensive positioning. The contrast of where they usually stand is striking. Tsitsipas tries to be on or near the baseline and then of course will come in to volley when he can.

Medvedev plays very far back and as fast as he is, these quick courts aren't conducive to that style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217November 12, 2019 4:50 AM

Happy to see the OCD closet case lose even though I hate Zverev.

by Anonymousreply 218November 12, 2019 5:25 AM

Nadal's a closet case and so is Gramps? Is the ATP finale sponsored by IKEA?

by Anonymousreply 219November 12, 2019 5:59 AM

Ikea? Not unless you live in Pittsburgh.

^No, Nadal's a closet case, Federer has a private life, here's the difference. I think that Fed loves Mirka but even if he didn't, He speaks freely on wide range of topics and he's accessible in the media. There's not a PR machine to create a cover story.

Since the day this article came out in 2007, The Nadal/PR/ATP have been on lock-down. He was never alone with a reporter again since she exposed the fact that he talks to his mother every single day but goes weeks without talking to Whatshercara. And a bunch of other red f(l)ags.

At the USOPEN, In the interview with Chris McKendry, he made a comment like -At the end of the day, you only play tennis for 3 hours, the most important thing is you family or bla bla bla. (OH Rafa, you're so dreamy).

That is the exact OPPOSITE of all the lies he's been telling for a decade.

Of course, no one says a word, including DL,( the lesbians were recounting in detail Tanasuran V. Coetzer in 2007 Hopman cup and speculating which new player was going to break in to the Top 200)

Why was the new wife not in Paris? or London? I think, In this case we know why the bride is blushing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220November 12, 2019 9:57 AM

I think Rafa is gay, too. The closet is about the money, I think.

by Anonymousreply 221November 12, 2019 10:53 AM

Nadal's wife was in London while he was training with Berrettini

by Anonymousreply 222November 12, 2019 11:50 AM

^With Rafa's sister and Tomeu, shopping at Cartier for a push gift.

by Anonymousreply 223November 12, 2019 12:41 PM

The match between Berrettini and Federer is so bad that it should earn cult status. We have on a single court two players who cannot move, cannot keep a ball in play, cannot not shank... Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 224November 12, 2019 2:27 PM

Poor Matteo lost again. I want to go to his hotel to comfort him.

by Anonymousreply 225November 12, 2019 2:30 PM

Tsitpas is gorgeous, his profile should be in marble, but Berrettini is stunning. He could make a lesbian wet. The commentators were talking about how much the Top 3 were offering him help. I'll bet. No one on this planet would not want to get in hot tub with him.

by Anonymousreply 226November 12, 2019 2:42 PM

Berrettini is signaling what??? Eww!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227November 12, 2019 3:24 PM

Slovak slag Dominika Cibulkova has retired

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228November 12, 2019 4:06 PM

I'd retire too if I could come home to this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229November 12, 2019 4:14 PM

Sometimes a cigar is just a huge cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230November 12, 2019 4:18 PM

R226, even cold-blooded, reptilians want him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231November 12, 2019 4:40 PM

Cibulkov was adorable and had a career anyone would be proud of 8 Titles and GS final.

by Anonymousreply 232November 12, 2019 6:14 PM

Cibulkova had tons of heart. Git it, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 233November 12, 2019 9:10 PM

Thiem has really fucked up but Nole’s defense is out of this world

by Anonymousreply 234November 12, 2019 9:53 PM

Tie break.....4-4

by Anonymousreply 235November 12, 2019 9:57 PM

From 4-1 down, Thiem breaks (Tiebreak) Match point for Thiem!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 236November 12, 2019 9:58 PM

Thiem wins!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 237November 12, 2019 10:00 PM

impressive that Thiem has now beaten Federer and Djokovic back to back. He now has a 5-2 record against Federer and 4-6 against Djokovic. He has won 4 of the last 5 matches against Djokovic

this means he's going to lose to Berrettini though haha

what does Djokovic have to to do to end year #1? win the title?

by Anonymousreply 238November 12, 2019 10:19 PM

R238 I think he has to get to the final and Nadal has to lose in round robin

by Anonymousreply 239November 12, 2019 10:24 PM

I hope Rafa emerges as Number 1 this year so that Novak can hole-up in one of his many pied-a-terre around the world and mope about how the 'boobs-out' schtick seems to have fallen flat.

by Anonymousreply 240November 13, 2019 12:33 AM

tomorrow's matches:

Nadal vs. Medvedev

Zverev vs. Tsitsipas

by Anonymousreply 241November 13, 2019 1:19 AM

Domi is love. Domi is life

by Anonymousreply 242November 13, 2019 5:03 AM

Domi’s ass is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 243November 13, 2019 5:25 AM

Whoever finishes 1st in the other group would probably need to play Djokovic.

by Anonymousreply 244November 13, 2019 7:26 AM

Kim Smears is such a slut and a total nymphomaniac

by Anonymousreply 245November 13, 2019 9:45 AM

Rafa in this video sent me over the edge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246November 13, 2019 2:45 PM

HAHA Nadal got broken twice in the 3rd set. I hope Djokovic will be year end no.1

by Anonymousreply 247November 13, 2019 3:07 PM

Tomas Berdych will end his career as expected and is to announce this at the ATP Finals in London on Saturday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248November 13, 2019 3:16 PM

Medvedev was 5-1 in the third set and now he is serving for the match at 5-4. Damn, Nadal....the ultimate fighter.

by Anonymousreply 249November 13, 2019 3:40 PM

From 5-1 to 5-5. Medvedev is useless.

by Anonymousreply 250November 13, 2019 3:42 PM

lmfao big bad Medvedev chokes a DOUBLE BREAK lead and served for the match twice

by Anonymousreply 251November 13, 2019 3:43 PM

Medvedev is an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 252November 13, 2019 3:59 PM

God Raskolnikov’s a useless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 253November 13, 2019 3:59 PM

PATHETIC from Medvedev to lose in a third set tiebreak after being up 5-1

I don't like him but I wanted Nadal to lose all 3 RR matches

Medvedev you fucking flop

hopefully Tsitsipas will end Nadal on Friday

by Anonymousreply 254November 13, 2019 4:00 PM

This has been incredible!!!! At least Nadal in the post-interview said “I got very lucky.”

by Anonymousreply 255November 13, 2019 4:03 PM

Medvedev humbled.

Nadal lucks out again.

by Anonymousreply 256November 13, 2019 4:07 PM

i too hope Novak realized that everyone hates him..it's really bizarre but the crowd was against him again! Boob out is a total flop!

by Anonymousreply 257November 13, 2019 6:43 PM

R257: What the crowd did in his match was rooting for the underdog, something very common.

What's uncommon and of really bad tasted is celebrate Federer's rival mistakes even when he plays with a lesser rival. That's very difficult to understand for a fan of tennis

by Anonymousreply 258November 13, 2019 6:48 PM

Yeah but fans always root for Nadal and Fed. Sometimes they just want a good match. They never root for Djoker.

by Anonymousreply 259November 13, 2019 7:01 PM

No, fans not always root for Nadal.

Nadal has a type of game that makes the crowd cheer for him, but they just do that because he fights for every point. I don't remember people cheering Nadal's rival mistakes on the circuit like they do with Roger.

Djokovic and a more robotic game, he can be perfect in execution but he is not the type of player that makes the crowds roar

by Anonymousreply 260November 13, 2019 7:04 PM

wow Tsitsipas really kicked Zverev's ass today. He now owns him 4-1 and is into the SF

by Anonymousreply 261November 14, 2019 2:09 AM

Danil is a pussyboi. But what else expect from a guy who get married at age of 20. KAren K ,Taylor Fritz and Mitt romney are same type of person as Danil. Weak limpwristed men

by Anonymousreply 262November 14, 2019 4:26 AM

[quote] Kim Smears is such a slut and a total nymphomaniac

Why do you say that?

by Anonymousreply 263November 14, 2019 4:59 AM

Flopos team.

by Anonymousreply 264November 14, 2019 5:00 AM

R263, That gold digger is pregnant again

by Anonymousreply 265November 14, 2019 5:12 AM

And now Thiem lost

by Anonymousreply 266November 14, 2019 3:48 PM

Patrick McEnroe and his “Hellooo.”

by Anonymousreply 267November 14, 2019 7:38 PM

Federer has the phasers set to KILL.

by Anonymousreply 268November 14, 2019 7:51 PM

Bye bye Joker...no #1 for you!

by Anonymousreply 269November 14, 2019 9:17 PM

Titsy took the first set off of Nadal.

by Anonymousreply 270November 15, 2019 2:41 PM

Nadal 6-4, off to a third.

by Anonymousreply 271November 15, 2019 3:12 PM

Damn, Nadal 7-5 in the third.

by Anonymousreply 272November 15, 2019 4:25 PM

Congrats to 2019 ATP World No 1 RRRRRRRR-RAFA NADAL!

by Anonymousreply 273November 15, 2019 8:05 PM

Would it kill ESPN to make the semifinal of the YEC available to stream online? ESPN News only. No wonder tennis is such a non-entity in the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 274November 16, 2019 2:07 PM

Tsitsipas gets it done! He was bulging beautifully throughout the match, too.

Sad for Domi, I love him.

by Anonymousreply 275November 17, 2019 7:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!