Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Drop the T from LGB!! Now!

We are being dragged down by this T warrior absurdity. It is a war on women, mothers, vaginas. The T war, and it IS a war now, is causing gays (male and female) to lose all of our precious progress hard fought for these past few decades. T’s absurd demands to erase women is the slippery slope argument come to life that we gays used to scoff at as logical fallacy. Now look what we are reaping with this add-on “T” tag: Procter and Gamble erasing female symbols from female products, British Medical Association dropping the word “mother” from their verbiage, transgenders not actually reassigning their sexual apparatus (thus negating “transgender”), transgender MTFs beating up lesbians who don’t want to date them, ad nauseam. I’m casting the first vote. Drop the T!! I am doing it.

by Anonymousreply 45November 20, 2019 1:16 AM

You are hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 1October 26, 2019 6:05 PM

Drop ALL the letters!!!!

Just go back to using the word "Queer" to cover everyone.

by Anonymousreply 2October 26, 2019 6:07 PM

I hate to say it OP, but you are correct. Someone else posted this tweet on another (trans?) thread and it's just scary how people associate Trans politics with gay rights. They are not one and the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2019 6:09 PM

[quote] It is a war on women, mothers, vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2019 6:32 PM

I’m sorry but I do not accept transgender and non binary. Unless there is something very wrong on a genetic level, then this is a mental illness

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2019 6:36 PM

If the T's get to stay, we should add A for attack helicopters.

by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2019 6:37 PM

Super original R6

by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2019 6:39 PM

Please support the LGB alliance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2019 6:45 PM

Please support the LGB alliance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2019 6:45 PM

Fuck transphobes. Rot in hell, you pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2019 6:50 PM

No. And leave the trannies alone, you vicious old harpies. Jesus, like they don't have enough to deal with without your fucking weird obsession and bigotry on top of it.

Go howl at the moon.

by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2019 6:50 PM

Just F&F it and move on, R11. These ignorant bigots aren't worth the trouble. They've been pulling this "Drop the T" shit for years and have never gotten anywhere, here or elsewhere. The last time they tried this, their petition, which got widespread publicity, got a grand total of 3500 signatures.

by Anonymousreply 12October 26, 2019 6:53 PM

No, fuck you and fuck off, R10.

by Anonymousreply 13October 26, 2019 6:53 PM

R3 As a woman, I find it rather chilling that the title of the Herald article refers to the female victim as “a person” and the XY bearded perp as “a woman”.

It was more important to acknowledge how the perp “identifies” than the fact that the victim was a woman? (Though it sounds like even if it had been a man, they probably wouldn’t state such).

by Anonymousreply 14October 26, 2019 6:56 PM

Thanks for letting me know about the LGB Alliance, R8. All my efforts and money are going into this one.

by Anonymousreply 15October 26, 2019 6:56 PM

R13: morally prolapsed bigoted gender essentialist bag of right wing shit. Any queer who messes with trans people is no better than a right wing fundamentalist.

by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2019 6:59 PM

If you look at that Pink New article, half the people they cited on twitter as gay or lesbian are actually trans or "non-binary" but claiming to be the opposite sex. There was a "lesbian" who claimed to be cis with she/her pronouns but had an Adam's Apple. More trans smoke and mirrors.

by Anonymousreply 17October 26, 2019 7:13 PM

Troll!

by Anonymousreply 18October 26, 2019 7:22 PM

R7 Or we could add C for people like yourself.

by Anonymousreply 19October 26, 2019 7:32 PM

"C"?

"C"= CUNT?

by Anonymousreply 20October 26, 2019 8:50 PM

Let's be honest - Ts are a worldwide joke. A human being with a penis is a male; a human being with a vagina is a female. A male with a penis and breast implants competing with females in athletic contests is bullshit. We can only push acceptance so far before there is a backlash and there are many more of them than there are of us.

by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2019 9:10 PM

R20 Exercise for the reader.

by Anonymousreply 22October 26, 2019 9:13 PM

[quote]Fuck transphobes. Rot in hell, you pieces of shit.

Fuck off and die, you psychotic lunatic. Go jack your tiny shenis while fantasizing about your teenage daughter, like the rest of your autogynephilic friends always do.

by Anonymousreply 23October 26, 2019 10:52 PM

[quote]Just go back to using the word "Queer" to cover everyone.

I have never been covered by "queer."

by Anonymousreply 24October 26, 2019 11:13 PM

I'm gay, I'm not queer. I fucking hate that word and will never use it.

by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2019 11:34 PM

'Transphobe' is a meaningless term when it includes anyone who regards sex as being a biological constant and that humans can't change sex

(note: sex does not equal gender expression, I think our trans friends sometimes get the two confused, the first is not variable the second is)

by Anonymousreply 26October 26, 2019 11:45 PM

I can live with it. They've separated themselves from the LGBs, and made so much noise for themselves, they deserve a group of their own. Go for it Ts.

by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2019 11:46 PM

This letter cluster shit (LGBTQ+) is ridiculous if you think about it. You can be L. Or you can be G. Or you can be B. Or you can be T. I don't know what Q even means (historically it was a slur like "faggott"). But you cannot be LGBTQ. It is physically impossible. And there isn't really any such thing as "the LGBTQ community". There's the gay community, etc, but not all those letters don't really go together. It simply makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 28October 26, 2019 11:52 PM

Don't trannies know the vast majority of people think they're "off their rocker"? They're laughed at behind their back and will never be accepted as the opposite gender/sex? Are they that delusional?

by Anonymousreply 29October 27, 2019 12:02 AM

I do wish these batshit cuckooo-birds would stick to one IP address so they'd stay blocked on my account.

by Anonymousreply 30October 27, 2019 12:02 AM

There are no chicks with dicks, Johnny, only guys with tits!

by Anonymousreply 31October 27, 2019 12:05 AM

r25 Christ! What bad experience did you have with the word "queer". Queer wasn't derogatory in my day. There was "Queer Literature", "Queer Cinema", you could major in "Queer Studies" at my University, there was "Queer Politics", etc. It was a blanket word that covered all things "gay related".

by Anonymousreply 32October 27, 2019 12:23 AM

Well, darling, look around you. It's blanketing nearly everything BUT gay these days.

by Anonymousreply 33October 27, 2019 12:53 AM

Drop the "Divide and Conquer" Propaganda, Boris!!

by Anonymousreply 34October 27, 2019 3:04 AM

“Y”= YES, R20.

by Anonymousreply 35October 27, 2019 6:17 PM

Before “your day,” R32, “Queer” was hurled as a bigoted, derogatory term for gays, with an unfortunate assurance that a bashing was likely a’comin’ right after the word’s utterance.

by Anonymousreply 36October 27, 2019 6:24 PM

" I'll beat the que-ah right outa ya." A phrase uttered by many an Irish Catholic father in Boston back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 37October 27, 2019 7:42 PM

Queer is a hateful slur. Anyone too ignorant to not know this is an obvious bigot. It's like using the N word when referring to a black person.

by Anonymousreply 38October 28, 2019 4:56 AM

[quote]Queer is a hateful slur. Anyone too ignorant to not know this is an obvious bigot. It's like using the N word when referring to a black person.

"Queer Eye..." , "Queer as Folk". I don't think it's the same as using the N word.

by Anonymousreply 39October 28, 2019 1:55 PM

People often don't think. That's a big part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 40October 28, 2019 9:29 PM

"N***** Eye for the White Guy" just doesn't seem like something you would see on TV.

by Anonymousreply 41October 28, 2019 9:40 PM

No R41, it doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 42October 28, 2019 9:52 PM

LGB must drop the T (1)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 20, 2019 12:19 AM

LGB must drop the T (2)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 20, 2019 12:20 AM

To resolve my confusion I asked experts and got this answer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 20, 2019 1:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!