Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DamagedBttm hot cum dump or desperate twitter stunt queen?

I love a good cum dump bottom but his face is, well.... lacking. Would you fuck this possible leprechaun descendant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2019 6:36 PM

It’s hideous !

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2019 9:10 PM

He looks a little like Katya.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2019 9:23 PM

I liked his gangbang scene for TIM. Or was it RawFuckClub? One of those...

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2019 9:40 PM

I think he is ADORABLE!! I love his freckles on his back and his ASS and the way he takes dick!!

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 4:32 AM

Maybe, but I'd have to be really, really high on pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars and green clovers.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 4:50 AM

He looks a lot like the guy I picture when I read YourMillennialFriend typed here [italic]a l'orange[/italic] . His name was Kevin; he was this age back in the '80s, and was a Log Cabinette.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 4:54 AM

I stan a witty hoe

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 4:58 AM

For a second there, I thought that that was Shane Dawson's kept man Ryland Adams.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 5:12 AM

The whole "sassy cumdump" is a giant red flag. This is clearly an individual masking an inordinate amount of trauma. Probably batshit crazy..

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 7:03 AM

I think he has a nice face.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 8:45 AM

That's a face made for pillow biting.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 10:16 AM

He’s cute. Totally doable. I’d hit it.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 11:54 AM

he looks like adam rippon if he had a chromosomal disorder

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2019 6:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!