Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bella Hadid named the “Most Beautiful Woman in the World”, followed by Beyoncé in 2nd place

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 1, 2019 1:14 PM

As a lesbian, I think there are more beautiful women than these two. I mean, they're not unattractive, but I wouldn't call them drop-dead gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2019 5:40 AM

This bitch is the definition of basic. Her sister is far better looking, as are most of today's Instahos.

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2019 5:46 AM

Should see her before her nose job

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2019 5:48 AM

No. Bella's face is very lycan-like. And that's with all the surgery. This is another PR stunt, much like Kylie Jenner making the billionaire list. Gigi isn't any better with her ridiculous eyebrows giving her a permanently startled look.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2019 7:24 AM

One must admit Bella’s surgery was extremely successful.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2019 7:42 AM

Ahem...most beautiful?

C'mon knock on my door...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2019 8:27 AM

Bey makes sense but Bella?? really??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2019 8:35 AM

Bella Hadid is good-looking but the most beautiful woman in the world she is not, of course. It's just the celebrity zeitgeist and the glamour politics of the moment. To me, 54-year-old Linda Evangelista still effortlessly annihilates them all in terms of looks and class

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2019 9:45 AM

The plastic surgeon who conducted this study has botched many a face in London. Don’t think he should be opining.

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2019 10:09 AM

GIgi and Bella have both had browlifts as has KenDull and many other models and wanna be’s these days. It looks odd. This stuff is no longer reserved for only wealthy post-menopausal frauen, girls.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2019 10:11 AM

[Quote] Bella Hadid is good-looking

She's a basic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2019 12:15 PM

Is she available?

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2019 12:17 PM

It's all down to the eye of the beholder, science or no science.

I think Gigi is cuter, most definitely.

R1 I'd take Kristen over either of them any day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2019 12:22 PM

Uh oh. Bella better watch her back. One of Bore-once's crazed fans will probably toss acid on her face.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2019 1:14 PM

What’s with the Trump-like nicknames? Bore-once? The number of nicknames for the BRF? What are we, eight years old?

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2019 1:18 PM

Most beautiful? Second most beautiful?

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2019 1:19 PM

I know Bella is a surgeon’s creation, but I do think she’s beautiful. I went to high school in Miami & GiGi strikes me as very basic. Granted NikiTaylor is from my area. My favorite three were 90’s Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista, & Naomi Campbell.

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2019 1:23 PM

In all honesty, the late 80s, 90 supermodels of that era would've wiped the floor of those who hold this current title

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2019 1:28 PM

Hello. Judge my nude photos on sex gay dating site - socgay.club (username Niko)

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2019 1:31 PM

Of course she's attractive and has all the things needed to meet the standards of what's conventionally attractive, but "most beautiful in the world" also seems to equate to looking as generic as possible.

They used some ancient Greek beauty standard, which is too narrow to assert it has been "scientifically proven" her looks are number 1 in the entire world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2019 1:36 PM

Of course they keep choosing a different preview picture when I use the links. The ones I've looked up are very girl next door. The nose job thing is not what I was looking to share. Just wanted photos without the heavy contouring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2019 1:44 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!

WHITE PEOPLE PICK WHITE FEATURES AS THE MOST CLASSICALLY BEAUTIFUL!!

WE ARE ALL SHOCKED!!!

by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2019 2:24 PM

R18 Yup - Cindy C, Christy, Naomi, Linda, Tatjana ... George knew!

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2019 3:22 PM

Nope. She looks good but fake will NEVER beat natural.

My vote for most most beautiful woman goes to Vanity followed by Marilyn Monroe (despite her nose job).

by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2019 3:33 PM

Denise Matthews AKA Vanity RIP. Agreed. Stunning woman.

Oh, and Bella is a cutie but her walk....no ma'am. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2019 3:52 PM

They're both pretty, but that's it. Just....pretty.

by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2019 4:00 PM

I think Bella Hadid took too much off (plastic surgery) her nose. It's more evident in profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 19, 2019 4:57 PM

Bella looks like a synthetic poor man's version of a young Carla Bruni. I agree none of these young models today compare with the "Supermodels" of yesteryear. I think many actresses are prettier than these women. It's all about connections, surgeries, and favours to their famous and super rich parents. That seems to be the real common denominator.

by Anonymousreply 28October 19, 2019 5:36 PM

Wow, Bella has had so much work done. Her jaw has been shaved down as well.

Paulina Porizkova and Naomi are my two faves.

by Anonymousreply 29October 19, 2019 7:29 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have never seen a woman more beautiful than Isabelle Adjani in her prime, but everyone’s taste is different. Young Liv Ullmann would be runner-up for me.

by Anonymousreply 30October 19, 2019 7:33 PM

The nose job also makes her look older. The first time I saw her I thought she was in her 30s.

by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2019 1:37 AM

She can look beautiful at times.

by Anonymousreply 32October 25, 2019 7:45 PM

Real beauty - without plastic surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2019 7:56 PM

Paulina had a chin implant early in her career and many of the models listed including Carla Bruno had nose jobs. She also had cheek implants. I don’t find Bella that beautiful but plastic surgery has been around forever in the modeling and acting worlds. We just didn’t have the internet and social media to search for the before pictures of everyone.

by Anonymousreply 34November 1, 2019 12:18 PM

I like seeing beautiful women. The Hadids aren't anywhere close to beautiful. Beyonce is more beautiful, but lots of women are.

by Anonymousreply 35November 1, 2019 12:23 PM

Sorry #6- no one lighter than Jennifer Lopez. You know the rules.

by Anonymousreply 36November 1, 2019 12:30 PM

The Hadid sisters are beautiful by most standards but you start looking at the pictures and see how surgery faked they are. They seem kind of soulless and dead inside

by Anonymousreply 37November 1, 2019 12:47 PM

I see women more beautiful than them all the time, just walking around. There are lots of gorgeous women in the world, not just a few models and celebrities. And I see teenage girls in Starbucks that have their original faces, and make the Hadids look mousy in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 38November 1, 2019 1:05 PM

Beyoncé is fat.

And unattractive.

Like her husband.

by Anonymousreply 39November 1, 2019 1:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!