Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Joan Collins right-wing trash?

I am aware that she's very pro-Brexit and Tory, but this tweet that she recently liked from Ann Coulter is a bit much.. Does she have bad blood with Jane?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 26, 2019 8:47 PM

Don't lose sleep over this tiny issue, OP.

You have greater things to contribute to society than this muck-raking.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2019 5:00 AM

Well liking an Ann Coulter tweet isn't a verification of her right-wing trash status, nothing is. Joan Collins has always been cunty and difficult to work with, even her own sister couldn't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2019 5:00 AM

She's a bitch stuck in the Reagan-Thatcher 80s, the last time she was relevant.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2019 5:02 AM

These women are both pigs. A coupla lousy cunts nobody should pay any mind to.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2019 5:10 AM

My partner met Jane on a brief project a few weeks ago. She was cold and all business. Looked good, though.

I love Dame Joan, Alana Stewart, Nikki Haskell, Ann Turkel, Jaclyn Smith, all those fabulous old Hollywood glamour pusses. They're all on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2019 5:10 AM

[R5], d'you mean Joan?

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2019 5:34 PM

OP, the center in European politics is further left, so their mainstream right is closer to the Democrats than the Republicans, both of whom are considered right-wing parties there.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2019 6:05 PM

R6 yes, Joanie is a Dame. Wears it well, imo.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2019 9:44 PM

Joan Collins is a big fan of the NHS, as R7 said most of our Conservative Party politicians would regard Bernie Sanders as a bit too right wing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2019 10:15 PM

Years ago, Joan was being interviewed by "People" magazine, she was asked about her views on gay rights/ the gay community, her response: "Well, if it's two hairdressers..."

Yes, she's right-wing, bigoted trash.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2019 10:29 PM

She will be a dead bitch soon...

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2019 10:32 PM

Joan Collins was always known as a talented whore and used her beauty to suck every cock in the industry and sit on them as well to get parts in D movies. She is a KUNT!

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2019 10:33 PM

How old is she now? 100? She should be expired.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2019 11:05 PM

The wrong Collins is SFU.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2019 11:07 PM

Joan has always been a right wing piece of shit and you can tell she doesn’t really like gays. When she was being interviewed by an Australian interviewer she didn’t like, she asked him if he was gay (because he had on makeup for the camera) to put him down even though he wasn’t.

Gays that like this asshole are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2019 11:14 PM

Yes. So is her dear friend and Joan-in-waiting, Elizabeth Hurley. I have no idea how Hugh Grant (who is very left wing) could stand her for as long as he did.

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2019 12:14 AM

Joan needs to sit her old miserable ass down and try to figure out how to get her career out of the doldrums since she hasn’t been relevant since Dynasty went off the air 30 years ago. The only character she knows how to play is herself.

Meanwhile, Jane is getting ready to turn 82 years old, stars in a hit series, and is actually using her celebrity platform to make a difference.

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2019 1:29 AM

Some of you guys are such assholes. Just because she doesn’t share the same opinion as you on every issue doesn’t make her trash. Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2019 11:17 AM

I knew all I needed to know about “Dame” Joan when she auctioned off the furniture from her New York place a few years back.

Anyone with the temerity to auction off FILTHY upholstered furniture such as this headboard is pure trash, I don’t care who has tapped you on the shoulders with a sword.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2019 1:28 PM

She is sooo irrelevant today, who cares what this no talented cocksucker who fucked her way to the middle, go away.

by Anonymousreply 20October 26, 2019 7:46 PM

She’s a classic narcissist and conservative old cunt who judges other people when she was a dirty little whore back in the day. She’s trash in the way Nancy Reagan was trash.

by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2019 7:51 PM

OP, who is the "Jane" you're referring to?

by Anonymousreply 22October 26, 2019 8:05 PM

Jane Fonda

by Anonymousreply 23October 26, 2019 8:05 PM

I love Jane Fonda. Isn't she getting arrested every Friday at the Capitol building in Washington, to protest and help bring attention to climate change?

If so that is really something.

by Anonymousreply 24October 26, 2019 8:07 PM

Indeed, OP

by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2019 8:09 PM

What does Jane Fonda have to do with Joan Collins? Why did you mention them both together? I doubt Jane F gives Joan C a single thought.

by Anonymousreply 26October 26, 2019 8:10 PM

Jane is a real talent. This has been z-list “actress” cannot act her way out of a paper bag to save her life. Poor man’s Elizabeth Taylor? No, not fit to lick the bacteria feeding off of Liz’s decomposing corpse.

by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2019 8:11 PM

[quote]not fit to lick the bacteria feeding off of Liz’s decomposing corpse.

This description delights me.

by Anonymousreply 28October 26, 2019 8:18 PM

[quote]Joan has always been a right wing piece of shit and you can tell she doesn’t really like gays.

Gurl, she's surrounded by gays. Her closest friends are gays...and they all go to stay with her in her house in the South Of France.

Who's next on your list of homophobes, Patty Duke?

by Anonymousreply 29October 26, 2019 8:32 PM

R27 That was a bit much for me.

Goodness

by Anonymousreply 30October 26, 2019 8:32 PM

R29, people are weird. They may appear as if they like certain type of people but in reality they don't — it's called phoniness.

by Anonymousreply 31October 26, 2019 8:43 PM

OP = Linda Evans

by Anonymousreply 32October 26, 2019 8:46 PM

Joan the homophobe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 26, 2019 8:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!