Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is Sara Ramirez talking about in this tweet?

"Donald, Anderson and Ellen tell me I am nothing.

Alexandria, Chavela and Julián tell me I am everything.

And between the two my life chooses the latter grouping."

Is she really associating Ellen and Anderson with Trump?

BTW, she sounds insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2019 4:58 PM

Ellen could be DeGeneres or Pompeo.

She seems to have a bad case of crazy bitch, lately.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2019 4:15 AM

Yes, dear OP. Anderson has always been a closeted Republican, and so is Ellen with her hanging out with Bush Jr. and Kevin Hart.

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2019 4:34 AM

I hope she's not insane. She can sing like an angel. Her voice is (was?) incredibly beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2019 4:37 AM

Not insane, OP. Just the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2019 4:46 AM

Is there a gay Donald she could be refering to to go with gay Ellen and Anderson?

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2019 5:00 AM

She look crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2019 5:11 AM

Is she transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2019 5:14 AM

I'm not sure if this will help understand what the heck she is talking about but it's a bastardized quote. The original is:

"Wisdom tell me I am nothing.

Love tell me I am everything.

Between these two my life flows."

I think she's talking about Ellen getting in trouble because of her friendship with Bush and Anderson getting into trouble for the question about being friends with Republicans at the debate?

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2019 6:11 AM

Who is Chavela ?

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2019 6:21 AM

I’m tempted to assume she thinks Anderson and Ellen hate her for being bisexual. But, with that haircut and her overweening narcissism, being bisexual (in a straight marriage) is the least of her worries.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2019 7:15 AM

She's butcher than Ellen and Anderson, too.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2019 7:22 AM

Does Ellen even know who she is?

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2019 8:26 AM

Is she friends with Kathy Griffin? A lot of Kathy's fans routinely drag Anderson for his disloyalty toward her. Otherwise maybe she included him for his asking that ill-advised Ellen question at the debate.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2019 8:43 AM

is she a male to female??

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2019 8:58 AM

She needs psychiatric treatment. I feel this will not end good for her. I see a Bjork future for her.

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2019 9:11 AM

R9: I suppose she is refering to Chavela Vargas, a famous mexican singer, she was very popular but she had a lot of trouble with alcoholism so she dissapeared from the scene a lot of year and was very poor, she was rescued by Pedro Almodovar who used her songs and made her perform in Spain, which gave her a second opportunity. She was very respected, and popular spanish singer Joaquín Sabina dedicated to her a very successul song, El boulevar de los sueños rotos

She was openly lesbian at a time that nobody came out of the closet. She died in 2012.

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2019 9:38 AM

I know a couple of bisexual women who were very femme when with women but with men look as butch as this. I originally thought Ramirez was styling herself this way for a role, isn’t she playing a lesbian in some show? — but I in fact think it’s part of some kind of attempt at continuing to assert a bi identity. I wouldn’t have thought straight husbands are particularly keen on women doing this...

Ramirez is going to come out as non-binary soon if she hasn’t already. And clearly isn’t mentally very well. That said, if it’s Ellen DeGeneres she means then yes, she is quite clearly not fighting the good fight on anything at all and comments about her are not unsurprising.

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2019 9:47 AM

Sorry, but Donald, Ellen, and Anderson were right, hon.

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2019 10:48 AM

She’s right.

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2019 10:52 AM

As much as I don’t like Ellen or Anderson, I think it’s unfair to lump them in with Donald Trump.

And I think it’s babyish to discount someone entirely because they have opposing views. I love people who I don’t agree with, politically.

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2019 10:57 AM

Is she an adult? Is she ill? Why is she babbling online like a distracted teenager?

Oh right, she’s an attention-starved actress. Ignore.

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2019 1:53 PM

I don't care if you're gay or straight -- no one would be attracted to that ridiculous head of hair and her clothing choices. She looks insane.

by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2019 4:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!