Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman Raped 11 YO Boy And Gave Birth to His Baby

Florida nanny has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for sexually abusing an 11-year-old boy, later giving birth to his child, PEOPLE confirms.

Marissa Mowry was 22 years old when she was hired to watch the child in January 2014. She soon began to have sexual contact with him. According to court testimony, Mowry repeatedly sexually abused him without using protection. In the fall of 2014, she gave birth to the victim’s child, the Tampa Bay Times reports.

In 2017, the boy told his mother about the abuse. She contacted police, who conducted a DNA test which proved that the boy was the father of Mowry’s child, the Tampa Bay Times reports.

In September, Mowry pleaded guilty to multiple counts of sexual battery on a victim under the age of 12, according to WTVT. On Wednesday, a judge sentenced her to 20 years in prison. After her release, she must complete 10 years of sex offender probation. She will be added to Florida’s sex offender registry, Bay News 9reports.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2019 4:46 AM

I can't pass judgement until I know how hot the 11 year old was.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 11:18 PM

Ew!

It spawned?

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 11:18 PM

But... pre-adolescent? How did that work, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 11:45 PM

G.A.R.P.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2019 12:11 AM

Having a dad that is only 11 years older than you, that's wild.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2019 12:14 AM

R3 Many kids jerk of early in life and ejaculation begins at puberty from 13 years old in general but it varies. I remember clearly I could cum at age 11.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2019 12:25 AM

I had a cousin who pretty much finished puberty at nine years old. Deep voice and peach fuzz in grade three.

I also dated a guy who got a girl pregnant at ten.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2019 12:39 AM

She'll be asking for child support soon.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2019 1:18 AM

R7, are you in Kentucky?

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2019 1:18 AM

Western Canada, R9. The then ten year old lived in Ontario at the time.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2019 1:37 AM

Statutory "rape", OP.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2019 1:38 AM

The frauification of the Datalounge continues.

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2019 2:17 AM

That poor kid

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2019 2:43 AM

These trump supporters are gross.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2019 4:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!