Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tommy has a book club now!

Why was I not informed??

[quote]YOU. GUYS. I just had a reading experience that was AMAZING. My new favorite author is @sharilapena and I can’t recommend this book enough! #TommysBookClub 🤓

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2019 6:48 AM

I missed the memo too.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 9:39 PM

Thanks Tommy. I’ll wait for the movie.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 9:44 PM

Who???

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 11:00 PM

R3 he's a very important person!

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2019 3:16 AM

What book are we reading I need to get out and buy it right away! Will you read it to us in the nude? Or will G. oh run around shaking his booty for us while the story happens? I hope the next video answers these important questions

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2019 3:27 AM

Is he what the younguns call an inflooenzer? I feel inflooenzed.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2019 3:29 AM

I always figured Tommi's favorite books involved coloring inside lines.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2019 4:28 AM

No they are books with words!

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2019 5:03 PM

My Weekly Breeder

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2019 6:07 PM

He has his clothes on, so he must be serious.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2019 11:43 PM

Tommy reads?!?!

Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2019 6:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!