Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Florida again: Nanny gets 20 years for sexually abusing child, having his baby

A former live-in nanny was sentenced to 20 years behind bars for sexually abusing a Florida boy and then giving birth to his child, officials said Friday.

Marissa Mowry, 28, a resident of Port Richey, was sentenced Wednesday after pleading guilty to sexual battery, according to Estella Gray, spokeswoman for Andrew Warren, state attorney for the 13th Judicial Circuit.

Mowry will also have to report as a sexual predator for the rest of her life, Gray added.

The sexual abuse started when the boy was 11 and Mowry was 22, officials said.

The victim, now 17, lives with his 5-year-old son. The teen and his mom are raising the boy.

The victim's mother told reporters outside court that she had once considered Mowry "almost as a second daughter."

"To turn around to betray my trust is just ... to think of my sons as more than a child," the mother said outside of court, according to NBC affiliate WFLA.

The young father is now in the 11th grade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2019 4:50 AM

The child is 5 now? Is that how long this took? Seems like there’s more to this story....

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2019 12:25 AM

11 year olds are sexually mature enough to have sex and father children now? Oh dear. And she's a rough looking 22

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2019 12:31 AM

OP = Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2019 1:19 AM

He's a DILF!

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2019 1:25 AM

Okay, Ohio. Your turn. Top that!

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2019 1:29 AM

Color me shocked,but I just didnt think boys that young were capable of fathering a child. I started puberty at 11,it s pretty weird to think I could have fathered a kid !

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2019 1:37 AM

The father is 17 and the boy is 5, so he sired the child at 12, not 11. The abuse started at 11.

The nanny was obviously pregnant, but she could have easily said the baby was someone else’s. It’s not like a 12 year old would offer to have his dna tested to see if he were the father.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2019 1:44 AM

These Trump supporters are vile.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2019 4:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!