Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tranny came to job interview

A friend’s company (15 employees) is hiring for a sales manager role and he had a MTF non-passable tranny show up for the job interview. Major mental issues— had initial phone conversation with my friend as Steven and showed up for the interview in a cocktail dress as “Trisha”. Obviously won’t be getting the job but had me starching my head thinking how she thought that was something ok to do? Why not be upfront and identify as female in the initial conversation?

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2019 6:16 PM

I'm more fascinated at the thought of you starching your head than Trisha the Tranny applying for a job.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 5:38 PM

She sounds like our Pips!

Pips on some days and Pippa on others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 5:39 PM

This never happened. Op is a liar and possibly a murder as well.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 5:39 PM

NOT JUST MURDERER, BUT POSSIBLY PRE-MEDITATED SERIAL MURDERER

These two were 4 blocks from each other.

OP needs to be held accountable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2019 5:42 PM

What? No pronouns emailed in advance? Bad Tranny! Bad!

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 5:42 PM

Your friend should cross their fingers that the trans person didn’t really want that job. They’re wide open for a discrimination lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 5:46 PM

R5 that was tired. You put zero effort into your insult. You guys are just phoning it in now. Pathetic trash, the lot.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2019 5:47 PM

Who cares what gender they identify as? Nothing to do with how well they work. What bothers me is the cocktail dress. Totally inappropriate for an interview.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2019 5:48 PM

I once saw one that was dressed like a Christian.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2019 5:50 PM

[quote]Why not be upfront and identify as female in the initial conversation?

Yeah, that's the only part that's weird here. Fishing for a lawsuit, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2019 5:51 PM

What about the fact that this fake story was concocted from thin air? Does that affect your posting?

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2019 5:55 PM

No, not really.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2019 5:56 PM

To hire an obviously mentally ill person is just asking for trouble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2019 6:07 PM

I feel so badly for "Trisha". She must have been so vulnerable. I know exactly how she feels.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2019 6:11 PM

It's literal violence op!

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2019 6:11 PM

This. Never. Happened.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2019 6:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!