Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” producers reportedly unhappy with new season’s footage

Newbies Garcelle Beauvis and Sutton Stracke are boring and none of the returning girls are bringing anyrhing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 16, 2019 10:25 AM

Too sane.

Without the manufactured drama all these shows are boring.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 2:41 PM

Maybe it is time to finally end these stupid shows.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 2:44 PM

They should put the series on hold until they can cast Elizabeth Chambers Hammer.

Talk about drama!

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 2:47 PM

They say this every year. Honestly I think it’s a production tactic or a negotiation strategy.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2019 2:47 PM

Don't light them on fire. They won't burn. They'll melt, and we will have waxy build-up oozing all over Rodeo Drive.....

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 3:08 PM

boring hags....replace them all with young wild things

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 3:28 PM

So the producers are finally having the same reaction the audience has been having since day one.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2019 3:29 PM

There is no show without Vanderpump. Period.

Andy Cohen and Kyle need to swallow their pride and apologize to LVP and beg her to come back.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2019 4:01 PM

Um, no. Bringing back that chav pretending to be aristocracy will not help. Enough with the dog charity crap and the "Everybody is so mean to me" whining. Enough pink!

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2019 4:07 PM

its the curse of Camille

bitch has polluted the whole show

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2019 10:34 AM

Lisa Rinna looks terrible.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2019 10:48 AM

Time to bring back the bitch... Brandi Glanville will pick someone to start a beef with that will last the whole season.. Maybe sleep with one of the other housewives husband or son.. Or both.. Just ply her up with liquor and the fur fly!

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2019 11:29 AM

I know I won't be watching without LVP.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2019 11:35 AM

This scripted mess has overstayed its welcome.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2019 11:57 AM

Haha, it proves what a c u next tuesday LVP was cuz they all get along without her.

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2019 12:56 PM

Wow I thought Rinna was actually Dorito until I opened the whole link. Odd Shane they all start looking alike. They need to shake up the boring hag energy.

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2019 1:20 PM

Kyle looks really pretty there. Did they give her a whole new face?

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2019 1:21 PM

Don’t forget that Teddi is pregnant

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2019 1:24 PM

Who watches this ?

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2019 1:25 PM

I’ve been watching since the first season. After cancelling cable, I’ve always bought full seasons on Amazon. I guess I’m done now. Andy needs to sell next season at bargain basement prices.

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2019 1:35 PM

The rumors about the story line issues must be true because they have two new cast members (Garcelle, Sutton) and they're still bringing back so many ex-housewives (Camille, Brandi, Kim, Eileen, Adrienne) for guest appearances half way through filming.

Brandi spends a lot of time sucking up to the current BH housewives on social media. I don't think she'll try to rock the boat with anyone but maybe their target, Camille (who she's already started a twitter fight with). She's desperately wanted back on the show for years and seems to be trying to get in the good graces of the S10 regs.

Any Bravo insiders here? I am curious as to how the snoozy Teddi Mellencamp got on the show. Did she know any of the housewives before joining the series?

by Anonymousreply 21November 16, 2019 10:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!