Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pete Buttigieg, 37, Julian Castro, 44, and Andrew Yang, 44....

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 1:59 PM

Kamala does that Hillary thing where she purposely slips into a southern accent to be more folksy.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 1:48 PM

Elizabeth Warren's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me: strident and shrill.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 1:49 PM

Warren is the worst. The nagging professor from Boston. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 1:51 PM

Every time Kamala opens her mouth she sounds like she is giving a “Claire Huxtable lecture” to the kids.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2019 1:52 PM

I would have included Booker as a "go", based on communication and smarts, and he obviously wants the job, but I'm worried he's a downlow homo and it will ALL BLOW UP in everyone's faces. If by some slim chance he is a downlow homo, I believe it would be pathological to run for President on the downlow. This causes me heavy reserve about Senator Cory Booker.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 1:56 PM

Agree with your takes, OP

[quote]Kamala Harris, 54, sounds like a personal mythmaking bullshitter, TED Talk style speaker, and has that adenoidal whine, otherwise I don't mind so much and think she's competent and not batshit.

Yes, I ADORE when Kamala is explaining legal stuff to us coldly and clearly, but man I just tune out when she starts with her personal stories and her voice starts trembling.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 1:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!