Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Cuomo is a total douchebag that makes my butt quiver

It's entirely clear that CNN's Chris Cuomo is a giant entitled douchebag... and even still he makes me moist. He could do whatever he wanted to me.

I mean... those arms. Goddamn.

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2019 12:39 PM

He'd break your neck and leave a rake up your ass OP. He's a jerk. Lots of guys have great arms.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 5:05 AM

“Who”, not “that”, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 6:20 AM

I could do without the rake or being a jerk, but like OP, I like his arms.

Yes, lots of guys do have great arms.

I just need to find one.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 6:54 AM

Yeah, but Cuomo is a jerk who would leave a rake up your ass. You don't get to piece together a certain bodies with less violent personalities. Gay men should know that by the time they're 19.

But most here are 60+ and still crushing on ugly face nasty ass men like Cuomo, because he has great arms. Have ya never been to the gym R3? A lot of us have great arms.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2019 7:18 AM

I guess we should be happy that somebody’s crashing on an old guy. I’d like a newer version please

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 7:21 AM

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 7:26 AM

Fucking HOT

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2019 9:56 AM

I would like to be his son’s legal aged best friend who vacations at the beach with his family and gets seduced by Chris when they go out sport fishing in his boat because no one else wants to go along. He makes me call him Daddy and teaches me how to use my hole and mouth to please him, while I worship his muscles and his body. He treats me rough because we’re real men, but also he’s tender and sweet calling me his baby boy and sneaking me off for quickie blow jobs and dirty fucks the rest of the trip. In college I study communications and get an internship with him, where I spend most of my time under his desk giving him blow jobs, while he rhapsodizes about his wonderful career in media.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2019 10:34 AM

R1, I'm not hip on slang. What's a man "leaving a rake up the ass" please? Cuomo is attractive, but I don't need a man that big. I'd rather have a man who's an expert versus stacked full of muscles.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2019 10:42 AM

Is he entitled to kick you in the nuts, OP? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2019 10:59 AM

I would love for Chris Cuomo to rake a leave up my ass.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2019 11:38 AM

Chris Cuomo can rake my throat and my ass with his big Italian sausage.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2019 12:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!