Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jim ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Unloads On Trump

At the Al Smith dinner.

“I earned my spurs on the battlefield; Donald Trump earned his spurs from the doctor”.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2019 11:50 PM

"I’m not just an overrated general. I’m the most overrated general," Mattis says. "I'm honored to be considered that by Donald Trump because he also called Meryl Streep an overrated actress. So I guess I'm the Meryl Streep of generals, and frankly that sounds pretty good to me.”

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 3:02 AM

It's typical for a roast.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 3:04 AM

Oh snap.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 3:10 AM

Except it's not funny.

He's making "jokes."

Joke's on you.

Speak out now about Trumps insane policies.

Tell everyone what a loon he is. How he's stupid, stubborn, enthralled with dictators, a national divider like none we've ever seen, a Russian asset, a baby who can't live without his binky (Ivanka), a destroyer of America, a liar, a cheat and a moron.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2019 3:13 AM

Mattis shade.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 4:42 AM

My brother posts periodic pro-Trump shit. He's a duped middle-class white man in his 50's who's angry and believes all his economic business troubles would be solved if it wasn't for everybody else and their faults. Tonight he re-posted a Facebook memory he supports Trump's policies, but not necessarily the man. This is the first time that he's even attempted to step away from the Orange Menace. It's telling. However, my brother is too stupid to know what Trump's policies really are.

I set his posting Deplorable fuckers straight on Trump's crimes and policies, but they really believe Trump solved the tariff's problem with China, that the economy is the best its ever been, etc. Even though these motherfuckers are poor.

Fucking frustrating!!!

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 7:09 AM

Perfection!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2019 3:21 PM

Fuck Mattis.

He purposely worked for DUMP, so he is COMPLICIT in the crimes.

Lock him up, too!

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2019 3:36 PM

I can not respect him, since he refuses to protect our country from Trump. Is Maths just another Republican, looking for tax breaks?

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2019 4:04 PM

I like maths.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2019 4:56 PM

OP, do you have Tourette’s syndrome?

If so, we will forgive you for blurting put a useless phrase, with no supporting information, rushing to DL to post it even though there are other threads about it, and not posting a link or any context to said thought.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2019 5:37 PM

Mattis was among those military men who thought that Trump would listen to them on military matters. They were not traitors to the cause, but sincerely thought they were doing their duty to the country. When they realized otherwise, they got out. Read before you condemn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2019 6:57 PM

And that shows you just how gullible highly intelligent people can be. I mean, for God's sake most of us here have known exactly what kind of con man, fraud, lowlife, scuzball, moron, and liar Trump is from long before he ever started talking about getting into politics. But Mattis, a well respected military General was dumb enough to think that known ego maniacal piece of shit Trump you listen to him? BITCH PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2019 11:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!