Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

British Save the Earth demonstrators roughed-up for disrupting commuter train service.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2019 2:31 AM

Good. Go protest in front of the big oil companies, don’t fuck with the 99%. This is just like those protestors who block traffic for causes by standing in the middle of the road in a line and then get mad when they get plowed into by cars. That’s karma for you.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 12:41 AM

This is the feel good story of the day. People who deliberately try to hurt others to protest for their “cause” do deserve to be literally kicked to the curb. I’m glad to see people fighting back against protesters who try to stop traffic.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 1:19 AM

Silly Middle-Class Luvvies GLUEing themselves to an electric train.

Dame Emma Thompson GLUed herself to a sailing boat!

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 1:25 AM

What R1 said.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2019 1:37 AM

Darn, I clicked to see the video of these losers getting fucked up :( Misleading thread title.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 1:47 AM

One of their leaders was exposed as being wealthy and having had a flashy social media filled with experience trips.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 1:50 AM

r5 There's a video here of one of the protesters getting pulled off of a train and surrounded by angry commuters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2019 2:07 AM

Good.

Jail the fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2019 2:10 AM

Save the planet by... keeping people commuting via public transportation from being able to get home in a timely manner.

I'd assume that the Tube is more efficient than most public transportation in the U.S., but public transportation is still less comfortable and/or convenient than driving a single-occupancy vehicle. How does hurting people who are doing the right thing advance this group's objectives?

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2019 2:14 AM

R9, exactly.

Exactly.

Go block the street outside of the CEO’s compound or something. Don’t mess with the poor bastards who are doing the right thing.

How did the protestors get to the site?

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2019 2:17 AM

R7 I loved that video of the melee.

The people crowded round the body like the village-boys crowded around Sebastian Venable (though I saw no shrieking Elizabeth Taylor).

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2019 2:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!