Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Beasts of the Trumpian Wild: A photographer safaris into the Texas Trump rally

... and what he finds makes People of Walmart look like New York Social Diary.

Dozens of these, all hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 18, 2019 5:48 AM

So chic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 12:07 AM

Excuse her glamour

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 12:08 AM

Not sure if he's single, ladies ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 12:09 AM

These boots are made for waddlin' ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2019 12:10 AM

That was actually a LOT tamer than I expected.

Besides, anyone else with a biased agenda can go to a Dem rally and get pics of the trans/non-binary freaks and Trigglypuff types, OP. What's your point?

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 12:16 AM

This kind of snark about such "low hanging fruit" doesn't help Democrats win. Nobody has learned a thing from Hillary's "deplorable" snafu.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 12:21 AM

[quote]Besides, anyone else with a biased agenda can go to a Dem rally and get pics of the trans/non-binary freaks and Trigglypuff types, OP. What's your point?

My point, darling, is that you are a fellow Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2019 12:23 AM

Is every Deplorable attending these Dump rallies required to wear 30 pieces of tacky MAGA flair? Hats, flags, pins, fanny packs -- these MAGAts collect custom t-shirts like they used to collect those dumb Beany Babies.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2019 12:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2019 12:26 AM

My pussy is MOIST looking at these Trumpers!

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2019 12:28 AM

No one is underestimating the power these hillbillies have. They’ve got the nation and the world by the balls and are getting everything they’ve ever dreamed of. Still, it pains me to see them wrap themselves in the flag and claim they love this country when they’ve happily sold it out to Russia. I guess they loved America so much they killed it.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2019 12:29 AM

She's a Trump girl, get over it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2019 12:30 AM

That fat ass frau bitch in R9 looks like she ate all the cheezee potato casserole at the office potluck ... good Christ, what a fat tub of lard ...!

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2019 12:31 AM

Grandpa Edema

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2019 12:36 AM

There are nutcases who follow Trump around and go to all his rallies all dressed up in their Trump gear. Like the Deadheads used to do with the Grateful Dead only these are mostly old people. They’re obsessed with Trump and Qanon conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2019 12:37 AM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2019 12:39 AM

This was vomitous. Does anyone recognize these people? They seem pretty danged low class for Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2019 12:43 AM

Gunts as far as the eye can see!

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2019 12:43 AM

It's just a fan club. The scary ones are the stealth, secret Trump voters in the burbs and the Upper East Side. The people in these photos have nothing to live for but their hate. I feel at least a little sorry for them.

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2019 12:44 AM

Weren’t Deadheads also mostly old white people, R15?

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2019 12:44 AM

The last few breaths of a dying breed. A Fat, sick, incoherent, and inadequate group no longer able to function in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2019 12:44 AM

R7 you don't know a damn thing about me, so fuck you. Your kind of black-and-white thinking is exactly why politics is so screwed-up today.

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2019 12:50 AM

Can you imagine what it must smell like in that place?

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2019 12:51 AM

[quote]Your kind of black-and-white thinking is exactly why politics is so screwed-up today.

No, darling, my thinking has nothing to do with why politics is so screwed up today — but the existence of Donald Trump is!

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2019 12:53 AM

Smip, Trip, Chip, and Biff, fresh from happy hour at the Yale Club

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2019 12:58 AM

R23 It must smell like funnel cake, Depends, desperation, and Diabetes. Love the comment from one of the Twitters "Looks like a sad carnival where the side-show is the main event".

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2019 12:58 AM

Not the OP R5, but for me, the point is that Trump supporters are fat, ugly, and stupid, and I enjoy making fun of them endlessly.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2019 12:59 AM

[bold]The Greatest Show on Earth: Trump's traveling circus[/bold]

They are not just part of the audience. They are part of the act.

by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2019 12:59 AM

If Democrats want to see how low they themselves will go, it gives Trump the higher road by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 29October 18, 2019 1:08 AM

Great thread OP. I love seeing these people. This is even better than the free entertainment at a State Fair.

by Anonymousreply 30October 18, 2019 1:14 AM

I decided to watch a few minutes of this mess and it sounded like someone just yelled “fuck that faggot” when Trump mentioned Beto.

Be best!

by Anonymousreply 31October 18, 2019 1:24 AM

[quote]If Democrats want to see how low they themselves will go, it gives Trump the higher road by comparison.

There is no possible scenario in this universe or any other where Trump has the higher road for anything.

by Anonymousreply 32October 18, 2019 1:32 AM

One accurate drone strike on his next little freak show and the world would be a better place.

These people make me vomit.

by Anonymousreply 33October 18, 2019 2:14 AM

Well, R33 at least they would all die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 34October 18, 2019 2:26 AM

You'd think the Trump campaign would be smart enough to take advantage of the extra real estate on these XXXXXL t-shirts. There's so much available space on this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2019 2:31 AM

I went. Found the crowd SURPRISINGLY diverse. Especially race and people of color. A lot of dates. I saw queeny bears in daisy dukes in MAGA tanks. Turnout was huge. The protesters I saw... were anemic. I'm sorry, but there were hardly any protesters. Just a few scattered people holding up bloody signs about Kurds. Many people went as "dates." And the dates were of mixed races. I also saw a flag pole that had a gay Star of Texas rainbow and beneath it was a confederate flag. Trump's speech writers know what they're doing. Not a trump supporter. But I was surprised at how enormous a turnout there was. No empty seats. Outside of venue was overflowing. Plus, the weather was beautiful. Be worried about 2020.

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2019 2:37 AM

So minorities are okay standing next to people who hate them? These fucking deliverance freaks with their white power symbols?

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2019 2:53 AM

How about not worried, R36. Trump may not even be on the ticket in 2020. He's making it impossible for the GOP to keep him in the WH and/or to let him run again; McConnell is already planning his Senate trial schedule.

Or he'll be voted out. Not sure which I'll enjoy more, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2019 2:55 AM

R36 Not surprising. It's Texas. A lot of unfortunate people there.

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2019 3:18 AM

Oh, Hunty... it's been a looooong time since you could call yourself a "girl".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2019 3:22 AM

She's just a girl with a cane and a degenerative bone disorder!

by Anonymousreply 41October 18, 2019 3:28 AM

To be fair, she looked a lot less girlish when she was still tanning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 18, 2019 3:53 AM

I've never seen so many gunts in one place!

by Anonymousreply 43October 18, 2019 4:37 AM

eeeewwww...

by Anonymousreply 44October 18, 2019 4:45 AM

I think it's a mistake to confuse what these people support politically with what they look like. This is what working class poverty looks like these days and it ain't pretty. But if you don't think people who don't look similar don't also support a wide range of politics you don't know the true diversity of the working class. Pop that first elderly woman into a Warren/Cougar T-shirt and I wouldn't think she looked bad at all.

by Anonymousreply 45October 18, 2019 5:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!