Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Men: Have You Ever Fantasized About Marriage To A Beautiful, Sophisticated Woman?

To be clear: some straight women view gay men as accessories. Or pets. Or playthings. I'm not suggesting anything as objectifying.

But an open relationship with an intelligent, sophisticated, stylish woman who shared some of your interests? Who mixed well your friends, family, and colleagues? An activities partner, travel companion, and possibly, a good friend?

What say you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2019 2:00 AM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 12:00 AM

Sorry, jizz-hounds aren't "up" for that.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 12:00 AM

[quote] some straight women view gay men as accessories.

I don't.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 12:01 AM

Kim, dear?

Your inability to accessorize is the LEAST of your problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2019 12:04 AM

Leave this place, frau.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 12:04 AM

I got engaged to a beautiful blonde very rich girl in college. I was secretly bi but had been enjoying the sex with women for several years at that time. But then one of my secret gay fuckbuddies told me to cut the crap and be gay. I blinked and realized I wasn't really bi, and came out and stuck to men forever afterward. It doesn't make sense because I remember that I enjoyed the sex and relationships with women but when I stopped I didn't miss it. I guess it means it was a pleasant but sex with men felt "like home".

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 12:10 AM

I have - I think it would be a lot of fun actually. It would have to be a woman with a sense of style, great sense of humor and intelligence.

Doesn't have to be beautiful - style goes a long way.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2019 12:10 AM

Why have that with a woman when I can have it with another man? Are you a self-loather, OP? Or a sad woman?

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2019 12:40 AM

Only on Datalounge are the hot straight gays addicted to gay sex and the gay guys want to marry women

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2019 12:45 AM

I am happily gay - why would I fantasize about being with a woman?

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2019 12:49 AM

Isn't this just called friendship?

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2019 12:51 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2019 1:19 AM

In college I dated a beautiful rich girl. Kinda thought I was Bi - and really wanted the lifestyle of wealth. But after two attempts at sex failed - just confirmed that I was incapable of sex with women. Last girlfriend. Came out at 20 after that. Still feel kinda bad about it. But really glad I never got married.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2019 1:22 AM

Not at all

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2019 1:31 AM

I had a wonderful fag hag a few years ago who loved to drink and swear.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2019 1:40 AM

The OP said 'beautiful, sophisticated' woman, r12.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2019 2:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!