Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG - Kate & William almost went down in a plane tonight

Made me think - if K&W went down in a plane with their three kids, would that make Harry & Meghan next in line for the throne? (after Prince Charles and his filly, of course...but they're not going to last forever).

Food for thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2019 2:22 PM

So close .... !!

I want that fuckin' couple GONE!

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 11:10 PM

R1 = Meghan

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 11:11 PM

Who keeps posting about these British nobodies?? Ughh,

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2019 11:13 PM

Damn! Damn! Damn!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2019 11:16 PM

Is George already planning his own assassination plots?

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2019 11:16 PM

Turbulence = plane going down?

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2019 11:17 PM

It would be ironic if William perished in a tragic accident just like his mum and at the same age too.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2019 11:18 PM

Oh please. The plane just circled because of weather. Have you ever flown, OP?

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2019 11:18 PM

It doesn't bear thinking about.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2019 11:20 PM

We tried.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2019 11:21 PM

Yes, Harry would become 2nd in line to the throne and DL would have a conniption.

Harry's popularity would fly through the roof as he follows his brother, sister in law, nieces and nephew's caskets down that famous route. The Queen would be beside herself because she's probably put a lot of effort into preparing William. She's die within 3 years tops.

Kate would be canonized as a saint by the public. Harry would be a mess behind closed doors because this would open old wounds. Meghan would only have a short window of sympathy before her every move is compared to Kates but magnified by 10. DL would be extra vicious and racist.

Charles would probably be the saddest one in all of this. I don't know what type of relationship he has with his children, but I can only imagine the pain he'd feel. He seems like a rather emotional guy. Op's question would be terrible for everyone and really jeopardize the future of the monarchy.

But the Eugene sisters would come out of this on top, since the RF may decide to use them again as Harry and Charles are left grieving and Meghan may not be able to produce many more offspring.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2019 11:23 PM

[quote] Harry would become 2nd in line to the throne

Wouldn't George, Charlotte, and Louis be next, before Harry?

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2019 11:25 PM

Op asked what would happen if Kate William and the Kids all died in a plane crash. If only the parents go then depending on George's age when the Queen and Charle's dies, his uncle Harry would act as guardian, fulfilling the role of MOnarch until George comes of age. That must really suck to have the big job for a few years then hand it off to a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2019 11:28 PM

r12 Yes. Williams death would just make Harry 5th rather than 6th in line.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2019 11:28 PM

This is why I don't fly commercial.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2019 11:30 PM

It was terrifying. I almost spilled my gin.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2019 11:31 PM

Another Question: I hear that the Firm is crazy about their pecking order and bowing in private. If William were to die today, would Kate retain her position or would she have to start bowing to Meghan? I know she bows to the princess of royal blood when Will is not around, how does this work between her and Meghan if Will dies in his sleep tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2019 11:34 PM

Kate's spindly and brittle bones must have shattered in the turbulence.

Poor dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2019 11:36 PM

[quote] when Will is not around, how does this work between her and Meghan if Will dies in his sleep tomorrow?

I'll make her lie prostrate in front of me, the wretched bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2019 11:38 PM

LOL OP still with this nonsense about Charles and throne.

Charles will NEVER be king. And Camilla will NEVER be queen.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2019 11:42 PM

R13 Regent not guardian.

R17 Kate would remain a Princess and an HRH and be the dowager Duchess of Cambridge, unless she remarried. The Order of Precedence is not set in stone and can be changed by the monarch. As Kate would still be the mother of a future King, I doubt the Queen or Prince Charles would reduce her rank.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2019 11:52 PM

The kids weren't on the trip, but since you asked: if William and his 3 kids were killed whilst Charles was either still Prince of Wales or had become King, yes, Harry and Archiie would be bumped up several places.

If just William were killed, if the Queen weres till with us, and Charles still Prince of Wales, there would be no need for a Regent.

Harry would only become Regent if both his grandmother and father had died. and William were King. And even if he became Regent, Harry's children would still retain their place down the line behind William's surviving children.

Which is why in the very near future, William and George will not be travelling together.

If Harry and Meghan, as many are beginning to suspect they will, exit the BRF, surrendering their titles and Harry's and Archie's places in the line of succession, William's death whilst George is still a minor will result in Andrew becoming Regent. Andrew will have been bumped up three places with the elimination of William, Harry, and Archie, as will Andrew's two daughters.

If Andrew's scandalous behaviour costs him the Regency, Edward Steps up;.

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2019 12:00 AM

[quote]Which is why in the very near future, William and George will not be travelling together.

Is that so?

Was it the same with Chas & Wills?

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2019 12:06 AM

[quote] If Harry and Meghan, as many are beginning to suspect they will, exit the BRF

You. Wish.

Clearly, you work for the Daily Fail.

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2019 12:06 AM

Daily Fail is such a stupid, lame and annoying name.

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2019 12:09 AM

R22 If Kate was still alive, she could be declared regent by a new act of Parliament, just as the Regency Act 1953 would have allowed Prince Phillip to serve as regent instead of Princess Margaret. The public outpouring of grief would probably demand it.

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2019 12:10 AM

[quote] Daily Fail is such a stupid, lame and annoying name.

Aw, the truth hurts. Doesn't it, snowflake?

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2019 12:14 AM

Hurt? Who do you think I am?

Any adult man who uses the term "Daily Fail" must be retarded.

by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2019 10:36 AM

R23 - Yes, but later in life. In infancy, Diana and Charles broke the rules, just as William and Kate did for awhile. At some point, however, that will cease and George will travel with Kate and/or staff.

by Anonymousreply 29October 18, 2019 12:40 PM

Anyway it's the Daily Maul. In keeping with the actual character of the thing. You can accuse the Mail of many things.... failure isn't one. One of the most profitable, visited sites on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 30October 18, 2019 12:42 PM

R26 - I haven't looked it up, but Philip was born royal and Kate is a commoner. Things may have changed, but I'm not sure that Kate, who is an HRH only by marriage, would be either a better candidate or even want the job. She is more likely to make a Privy Councillor to ensure that her son's interests are looked after, while the legitimate HRH (Harry or Andrew) gets the job, at least on paper.

In any event, the issue of a Regency only comes into play if William dies as King. There would be no need for a Regent if either the Queen or Charles are still on the throne.

As for William and all 3 children dying - that would be so massive that in my opinion, it would be seen as the opportunity so many have been waiting for to call a halt to the monarchy altogether.

by Anonymousreply 31October 18, 2019 12:44 PM

Meghan must've thought God answered her prayers

by Anonymousreply 32October 18, 2019 12:45 PM

R30 heroin dealers are popular, too.

by Anonymousreply 33October 18, 2019 12:48 PM

Well I would argue on a smaller scale, but yes, R33, I understand that success doesn't equal quality. Thank you so much for filling me in. You're very smart.

Feeling better, dear? You've corrected!

by Anonymousreply 34October 18, 2019 12:53 PM

R34 your tampon appears to be stuck sideways, have you considered a hysterectomy?

by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2019 12:58 PM

You're failing, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2019 1:00 PM

George had his sperm frozen so his unborn son would be next

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2019 1:01 PM

R22’s post is comparable to a chess game nobody gives a shit about.

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2019 1:05 PM

If that plane indeed went down, I would think many would of course assume Meghan and Harry is behind it. Even if they’re really innocent.

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2019 2:15 PM

Please you know, harry, meghan, Marcus, mulroney, clooneys, oprah, Serena Williams and the rest of the hollywood gang and kaiser and lainey and omid and the evil sugars were practically orgasming and hoping this was more than turbulance.

Honestly I think with the Diana 2:0 narrative Harry and meghan want something to happen to them so they can futher that narrative, get more attention and sympathy and insta likes and make will and Kate uninteresting by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2019 2:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!