Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Spacey Accuser Frustrated After Cases Crumble

"One of Kevin Spacey’s alleged victims is once again speaking out now that charges and lawsuits brought against the former House of Cards actor in two alleged sexual assault cases have disintegrated.

In an exclusive new interview with RadarOnline.com, former filmmaker and director Tony Montana claimed he is disheartened and frustrated with how things have panned out for the shamed star."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2019 4:09 PM

Spacey feels untouchable now. He'll screw up and get caught.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 10:20 PM

Spacey supposedly saying to Montana, "This designates ownership" when grabbing his crotch might as well be a line out of House of Cards...

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 10:34 PM

I have to say I'm more than a little surprised there haven't been any new groping situations reported yet.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2019 10:44 PM

R3 - There have been some on Twitter, but they're all second & third hand accounts. Also, remember in the Woke Era, women and minorities are now given airtime. Spacey's victims were white men, so the feminized media apparatus doesn't give two shits.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2019 12:16 AM

Also worth noting that most of Spacey's allegations were groping & harassment which only draws minimal press coverage. What generates clicks are rape allegations. Spacey only has one but it came from an anonymous source at the very beginning of the MeToo reckoning & the reporting of the story was suspicious as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2019 12:20 AM

Is there a GoFundMe account we can contribute to, that helps pay for the prosecution of Spacey?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2019 12:23 AM

R4 RE: The second- and third-hand accounts on Twitter: are they gropings alleged to have happened recently, like post-#MeToo? Spacey's been taking selfies all over Europe lately, sometimes with hot guys, so I'm just curious how he's managing to restrain himself or if he's grabbed some of them after all.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2019 1:05 AM

[quote] Spacey's been taking selfies all over Europe lately, sometimes with hot guys

Hot guys? Can someone link please.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2019 1:11 AM

R8 I don't have exact links, I've just seen that throughout the last couple of months, ever since Spacey did that poetry reading publicity stunt in Rome, he's taken selfies with strangers he's met in various European cities. They'd be under "#kevinspacey" on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2019 1:29 AM

R7 - All of the stories are in the past, and maybe one of the reasons why Spacey hasn't been prosecuted. Groping is not considered as serious a sex crime & has a relatively short statute of limitations. Even civil cases usually have a statute of limitations of five years or less for personal injury.

I've seen some of the pictures of him with fans on Instagram. Kevin is keeping his hands to himself. If Kevin or any of the accused try to assault or harass anyone now after being publicly tarred & feathered like they have, they're the biggest idiots alive. Kevin's accusations were a worldwide story.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2019 4:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!