Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Well, look at that...

Let’s see the new spin on THIS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2019 5:00 PM

Who cares about Iowa? Only Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania matter. What does the polls say in those states?

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 11:03 PM

R1 Right 😂

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 1:43 AM
by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2019 2:41 PM

Emerson has had credibility issues since 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2019 2:46 PM

Look at the chart: Pollsters should be right in the middle, if they are truly unbiased. Emerson is way off to one side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2019 2:49 PM

Okay, let's see Bernie win the primary.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2019 2:57 PM

R6 You will see that or you will see protests that dwarf those in Hong Kong.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2019 3:02 PM

R7 is a real knee slapping comedian.

As if BernieBros can quit drinking PBR, vaping and getting high long enough to foment a riot.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2019 3:14 PM

We don't need the Democratic version of Trump's campaign, R7.

I want to see Bernie actually win the primary. I don't think he's the best person for the job for a number of reasons, and I won't vote for him in the primary, but if he wins — fair and square — I'll proudly vote for him in the general (because unlike BernieBros, I'm not going to be a spoiler that results in another term for Trump, or perhaps worse but in an entirely different way, Pence).

If you don't like the way that the 2016 primaries ended, here's a piece of advice: stop acting like spoiled children thinking everything should be handed to you on a silver platter and get to work figuring out how to win elections. It confounds me that there still way too many Bernie supporters who maintain this fantasy that the nomination was somehow stolen, even after being shown that Hillary overwhelmingly won the primaries even when you factor superdelegates and other control mechanisms that, whether you think rightly or wrongly exist, have been the way we've chosen candidates in modern times. Don't like the way things are done? Work to change them.

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2019 3:35 PM

No spin is needed: it’s a single poll and they’re all within the margin of error.

And when it comes to the Democratic nomination, the same polling firm has Bernie in a distant 4th place in Iowa. If he places fourth there, his campaign is over.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2019 4:15 PM

That looks fake.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2019 5:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!