Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harvard Quarterback kills mom. Son of Tarzan.

The California man who stabbed his mother to death and then tried to blame his actor father was a former quarterback on the Harvard University football team who graduated with a degree in psychology.

Cameron Ely, 30, the son of Tarzan actor Ron Ely, was fatally shot by police who responded to the family’s Hope Ranch home Tuesday evening, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office confirmed to PEOPLE.

In Tuesday’s 911 call, which was obtained by The Blast, the emergency dispatcher is heard saying that a “male reporting party” placed the call and claimed that the “father tried to attack the mother.”

The dispatcher went on to note that “someone defended someone” and then the male hung up the phone. When she called back, a man responded who sounded “out of breath, unintelligible, and crying.”

Responding officers found Valerie Ely, 62, dead at the scene and, after speaking to the 81-year-old Ron, located Cameron outside the home. A sheriff’s office spokesperson told PEOPLE that Cameron “posed a threat,” which prompted four deputies to fire “their service weapons at the suspect, fatally wounding him.”

Ely is listed on the 2007 football team’s roster as a freshman quarterback from Phillips Exeter Academy, but he is not listed on the rosters of football teams in subsequent years.

A 2007 Harvard Crimson article on that year’s football recruiting class says Ely “sports the conventional Harvard-recruited stats: a GPA above 4.0, questionable arm strength and supreme intelligence to go along with his ability to make ‘good decisions,’ according to prominent recruiting Web site Scout.com.”

A Harvard spokesperson tells PEOPLE Ely graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology on May 24, 2012.

The Los Angeles Times reports Ely was a licensed security guard for the past two years.

Representatives for the Ely family did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

Prior to marrying Ron, Valerie competed in the Miss Florida competition in 1981 while representing Miami. She went on to compete at the Miss USA beauty pageant later that year but did not win.

She was also a former flight attendant and even won Miss Airlines International, a beauty pageant for flight attendants and other airline employees, in 1980, according to The Miami News.

Besides their son Cameron, Ron and Valerie, who wed in 1984, shared two daughters, Kirsten and Kaitland, 32.

The sisters, who are both social media influencers, have yet to speak out about the tragedy but previously described their adoration for their parents on Instagram and in blog posts.

Ron was a veteran actor who played the role of Tarzan from 1966 to 1968.

He also starred in the iconic seventies show Fantasy Island and the 1975 film Doc Savage: The Man of Iron and Bronze. Additionally, he hosted the Miss America pageant in the 1980s.

After getting married to Valerie, Ron took a break from acting to focus on raising their children. More recently, he had a role in the 2014 television movie Expecting Amish.

The sheriff’s office spokesperson said no deputies were injured during the confrontation and noted that the office is currently conducting criminal, coroner’s, and administrative investigations.

Ron also did not suffer any injuries but was taken to the hospital as a precaution. An autopsy of both Valerie and Cameron is pending.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 6, 2019 1:08 AM

Damn, he was cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 7:08 PM

You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

I wonder if she was extremely overbearing and critical.

That's what usually drives children to murder their parents.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 7:09 PM

Meh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2019 7:10 PM

What has the son been doing for the last 7 years? Psychiatric problems (pretty likely)? Drug problems?

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2019 7:11 PM

Harvard grad working as a security guard?

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2019 7:12 PM

The Los Angeles Times reports Ely was a licensed security guard for the past two years.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2019 7:13 PM

This story keeps getting more and more schadenfreudable.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2019 7:14 PM

That's an excuse, r2, for killing one's parents?

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2019 7:15 PM

Roid rage

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2019 7:17 PM

Hawt bros!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2019 7:17 PM

He seemed to be cool with his dad.

I wonder why he hated his mom so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2019 7:18 PM

Is that why he tried to blame him for the murder, r11?

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2019 7:21 PM

OP Third thread on this? You car wash cunt

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2019 7:22 PM

Poor pathetic R13.

Go away, you nasty troll.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2019 7:26 PM

He went to Exeter and Harvard, family lives in Hope Ranch, dad is famous for being on a TV show that lasted two years in the 60s? Did Ron invest well?

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2019 7:31 PM

[quote]The sisters, who are both social media influencers

Hard to decide which is a worse stain on the family, this or the disappointing matricidal Harvard graduate.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2019 7:36 PM

I have no sympathy for the son, but did they really have to kill him?

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2019 7:40 PM

If my parents called me 'Boy' for 30 years I'd probably snap too.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2019 7:41 PM

I'm sensing bath salts or some such heavy trip that led up to the stabbing of the mom. He was in the backyard when police found and confronted him, bet he was carrying a weapon or confrontational and they took him out.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2019 7:46 PM

There is nothing cute about him.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2019 7:52 PM

My guess - he was described as “super smart” and clearly had high IQ which always leads me to believe mental illness. Like the blond Princeton guy who killed his hedge fund father in NYC. The line between genius and insanity is thin.

He was working as a security guard. Clearly had problems after college - which is when mental illness often evidences. Shame - he was gorgeous and 6’5”. But trigger evidence that looking at someone’s social media is no indication of their happiness.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2019 7:53 PM

Security guards = failed cops, former convicts, borderline personality types, etc.. If you've ever dealt with your fair share of them (I worked at a music venue) you have seen a rainbow of toxic masculinity. It's usually the short ones that are the worst though.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2019 8:38 PM

American football QB? No surprise here, what a shithole sport for shitholers.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2019 8:41 PM

The cops treated Cameron Ely as if he were some black person. It's an outrage!

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2019 8:47 PM

Yes, wondering about this too. Harvard... etc. He doesn't look particularly troubled in the pictures. Something must have happened.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2019 8:50 PM

R7 that map is 20 years old, yet many things haven’t changed much.

The majority of African-Americans still live in the South and refuse to move.

Germans are still the largest demographic in the US. The Irish will soon drop out of the top two.

Mexicans are breeding with pretty much any other group they come in contact with...

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2019 8:57 PM

You're clearly in the wrong place, R26.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2019 9:02 PM

Probably a mix of serious psych issues (bipolar, schizophrenia) and drugs.

Poor woman.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2019 9:13 PM

Similar to the situation of the Princeton murderer, I bet Tarzan's wife was discussing reducing her drug addict/psycho son's monthly allowance. This caused him to lose it.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2019 9:16 PM

[quote] Similar to the situation of the Princeton murderer, I bet Tarzan's wife was discussing reducing her drug addict/psycho son's monthly allowance

Either that, or she cut off his supply of OXY.

That's how Millennials do it, nowdays.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2019 9:22 PM

Getting into Harvard, hard enough. But graduated? That's really amazing. He's not the Menendez brothers, certainly. Something happened to him, and yes, he became psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2019 9:29 PM

The son was still quite thin when he was 20 and a quaterback in a family where everyone is thin. And then recently he got pudgy (based on the pics on the daily mail website). Which makes me think he was on antipsychotics. AP drugs make you fat in no time. So my first guess would be mental illness. Probably exacerbated by self-medication with whatever was his DOC.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2019 9:36 PM

This is what passes for "gorgeous" at DL? Are you frickin blind? He was so unattractive on so many levels. He probably got into Harvard based on his sports prowess, not his brains. He seems like he was probably spoiled rotten and very entitled as an adult. And probably scarred by his inability to live up to his expectations.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2019 9:36 PM

Who's the old guy he's with in the photo at R11? That's certainly not Ron Ely.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2019 10:01 PM

"I wonder if she was extremely overbearing and critical. That's what usually drives children to murder their parents. "

No, people who murder their parents more often do it because they're after family money, or because of severe physical or sexual abuse. Anyone who thinks that being critical is an excuse for murder, or a common reason for murder, has severe problems of their own.

But yeah, if this guy graduated from Harvard and was working as a security guard, he had massive problems. Security guards do tend to be low-lifes with few other options, so for someone to fall from Harvard to a profession for uneducated low-lifes means drugs or mental illness. If I had to guess a motive, I'd say this guy was planning to kill both his parents and spend his inheritance on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2019 10:01 PM

butterface.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2019 10:05 PM

As for mental illness, if this guy was able to murder his own mother he probably had one of the personality disorders that include a "lack of empathy", that is, no conscience. Anti-social personality disorder or sociopathy.

But not a high-functioning sociopath, a normal high-functioning sociopath with a Harvard education and a parent with showbiz connections would be a movie studio executive or a congressman by his thirties. But this guy had a low-end job, the odds are he was on drugs or barely functioning because of other mental health problems.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2019 10:08 PM

R34 I think it's Fess Parker. That's who it looks like to me.

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2019 10:09 PM

[quote]The cops treated Cameron Ely as if he were some black person. It's an outrage!

If only he’d remembered to cry out, “Don’t shoot! I’m a Harvard man!”

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2019 10:17 PM

I thought only women liked ugly dudes simply because they are super tall. I didn't think gay guys fell for that.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2019 10:22 PM

"Kill both his parents." Yes, but he didn't, why?

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2019 10:36 PM

Most of people with mental illness will be very very furious if you urge them to seek help. Deplorable loons and they just don't die alone; they have to kill other people before they themselves drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2019 10:38 PM

Ok, I'll say what I'm thinking out loud. Did Cameron have a football injury, to his head? That would account for a lot.

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2019 10:42 PM

Football players get chronic traumatic encephalopathy . This does not cause them to murder their parent. Plus he only played at college level. Drugs and mental illness. Plus being told his allowance would be reduced as a tough love measure to get him to face up to his addictions.

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2019 10:59 PM

Harvard is easy to graduate from, getting in is the difficult part.

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2019 11:06 PM

Perhaps, r45, but Cameron considered transferring out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2019 11:09 PM

[quote]The cops treated Cameron Ely as if he were some black person. It's an outrage!

Just wait, it will come out the guy was doing the blackface.

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2019 11:20 PM

He was crying hysterically on the phone when they called him back and he tried to pin the murder on his dad. Sounds to me like he had his wits about him.

by Anonymousreply 48October 18, 2019 12:27 AM

Pops was hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 18, 2019 12:42 AM

R11 that’s not his Dad. That’s Fess Parker.

by Anonymousreply 50October 18, 2019 12:45 AM

Everyone I know who has studied psychology does so to deal with their own pathology.

by Anonymousreply 51October 18, 2019 12:57 AM

Ron Ely was gorgeous in his day. Must have been hard to live up to.

by Anonymousreply 52October 18, 2019 1:04 AM

What r5 said.

He has a Harvard degree and he was working as a fucking security guard?

He was already an epic disappointment in life, I'm halfway convinced he killed his Mom so people would talk about something other than him being a failure.

by Anonymousreply 53October 18, 2019 1:13 AM

Ron Ely was in many movies and tv shows. Tarzan was 2 plus years but 57 episodes. That's 5 plus seasons for any HBO show. Net worth says $7 million.

by Anonymousreply 54October 18, 2019 1:24 AM

Iolllll

by Anonymousreply 55October 18, 2019 1:59 AM

You don't know, maybe Ron did try to kill the mother, the only two witnesses are dead and Ron is playing the 'sick' card.

The cops didn't have to kill him, they did it to shut him up.

by Anonymousreply 56October 18, 2019 2:11 AM

More than Harvard, the boarding school seems more interesting. Why did a California kid get sent all the way to Philips Exeter and did he have a weak bond with his family because he went there?

by Anonymousreply 57October 18, 2019 2:29 AM

Maybe he Felicity Huffmaned his way into Harvard? His arms look skinny in the locker room pic up thread and the article says he wasn’t on the roster

by Anonymousreply 58October 18, 2019 2:31 AM

^ That's interesting

by Anonymousreply 59October 18, 2019 2:44 AM

What a horrible story. First thought is bath salts. Security guards are renowned drug takers.

This about the kids school Philips Exeter: Per Wikipedia-

“sexual misconduct that occurred in the basement of the church in late 2015 first brought criticism to the school.[86]

A more in-depth investigation by an outside law firm uncovered sexual misconduct that occurred at Exeter since the 1970s and involved at least 11 members of the faculty and staff. The report harshly criticized the school for not supporting the victims when they reported the incidents and for a pattern of not including these allegations in the faculty members' files. Apparently, the school maintained two sets of files, and would keep the more sensitive material away from Human Resources and prospective employers. Typically, faculty members would then leave Exeter but get hired at peer schools. In at least one case, the teacher then molested students at his next school. “

by Anonymousreply 60October 18, 2019 2:58 AM

The kid has sisters who are "influencers". I'm guessing this was a pretty vapid family.

by Anonymousreply 61October 18, 2019 2:59 AM

[quote] The kid has sisters who are "influencers".

Not sure what kind of influence these twats can have now.

Perhaps, "how to bludgeon your mom in 10 easy steps?"

by Anonymousreply 62October 18, 2019 8:20 PM

^ Are they as bad as Olivia Jade?

by Anonymousreply 63October 18, 2019 9:27 PM

" I'm guessing this was a pretty vapid family. "

What do you expect from the children of a B-list actor and a stewardess/beauty queen?

by Anonymousreply 64October 18, 2019 10:56 PM

^ Well, one of them got into Harvard.....

by Anonymousreply 65October 19, 2019 1:30 AM

any news? i’m intrigued how a guy can graduate in harvard and then become a security guard ? poor Ron Ely, he lost half of his family in a few minutes...

by Anonymousreply 66October 19, 2019 3:31 AM

R66 That’s weird, it’s really 2/5 of his family not half, but I guess half of the people besides himself. So this is awkward, do they have a double funeral, or is that like a slap in the face?

by Anonymousreply 67October 19, 2019 3:48 AM

Ron did it and blamed the son. Police cover up as they murdered son.

by Anonymousreply 68October 19, 2019 3:55 AM

On reddit a friend of Ely’s son said he was a kind person but he disappeared after graduating, he deleted his facebook and stopped talking with his friends, weird

by Anonymousreply 69October 20, 2019 3:30 AM

Harvard, gee what a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 70October 20, 2019 3:53 AM

Rich people are often violent psychopaths, but they find parenting quite difficult and they get mixed results.

by Anonymousreply 71October 20, 2019 4:16 AM

The real trick is to never let your kid see behind the curtain.

by Anonymousreply 72October 20, 2019 4:17 AM

[quote]Harvard, gee what a surprise.

I’ll have you know that Harvard has relatively few murderers among graduates of the College. Of course, I can’t speak to the Business School.

by Anonymousreply 73October 20, 2019 5:49 AM

How white privilege really works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 20, 2019 8:56 AM

Now it has been revealed that the parents were selling their home. They needed the money.

Son of Tarzan was living there. I assume he was told that when the house sold, he would need to find his own place. Also, most likely, he was told that his allowance was being cut as his parents could no longer afford that.

by Anonymousreply 75October 20, 2019 2:06 PM

He was wearing my Harvard tie.

by Anonymousreply 76October 20, 2019 2:31 PM

"Rich people are often violent psychopaths, but they find parenting quite difficult and they get mixed results."

The VAST majority of violent crime is caused by poor people. Maybe you watch too much Dateline.

by Anonymousreply 77October 20, 2019 4:54 PM

The majority of crime - for which people get arrested - is perpetrated by poor people. Wealthy sociopaths have learned to channel that violence into legal capitalist ways like running businesses that treat people as disposable labor and asserting control over everything through narcissistic, antisocial and often violent methods. But done legally. Sociopaths are over represented as CEOs. Succession is a realistic story about how th rich get and stay that way - by being violent in a way that is condoned by capitalism.

by Anonymousreply 78October 20, 2019 5:02 PM

"Sociopaths are over represented as CEOs."

They are also over represented as gang members, drug dealers, so.....what's your point? Btw, most sociopaths are not violent. They are just assholes.

by Anonymousreply 79October 20, 2019 5:05 PM

Maybe he can get a room with the Princeton fuck-up.

by Anonymousreply 80October 20, 2019 6:40 PM

my theory: he needed money (to buy drugs, probably) but his parents declined bc they have financial problems. mother probably shouted to him, “get your life together!!1!” and he killed her, the end

by Anonymousreply 81October 20, 2019 11:43 PM

Was he still paying off his student loans?

by Anonymousreply 82October 20, 2019 11:48 PM

It sounds like Ron Ely was getting frail and needed more help, which costs money, perhaps they were selling the house so they could move to an assisted living place.

Which yes, meant that Sonny Boy would have to move out, and actually live on the salary he earned as a security guard. Which is a huge problem, in the Santa Barbara region, the cost of living is VERY high there. So, a huge fight which turned fatal, I bet Sonny Boy was absolutely outraged that his parents weren't making his happiness their top priority.

by Anonymousreply 83October 20, 2019 11:49 PM

any update?

by Anonymousreply 84October 22, 2019 4:48 PM

Mother and son still dead.

by Anonymousreply 85October 22, 2019 4:50 PM

Dad still alive.

by Anonymousreply 86October 22, 2019 5:53 PM

What about Generalissimo Francisco Franco?

by Anonymousreply 87October 22, 2019 6:32 PM

Ron did it, and the police shot the kid and now it's a COVER UP

by Anonymousreply 88October 23, 2019 2:54 PM

[quote ] What about Generalissimo Francisco Franco?

They're digging him up tomorrow and reuniting him with Dona Carmen after 44 years. How romantic. The family will be present at the assignation. Hope that includes their great-grandson Louis Alphonse, Duc d'Anjou.

He's a dishy duke!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 23, 2019 3:22 PM

R88, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was something like this.

by Anonymousreply 90October 23, 2019 3:49 PM

R90 i don’t think the police would care to protect him, he has money but he no power at all...

by Anonymousreply 91October 25, 2019 4:43 PM

That's amazing sleuthing at R46. The comments the time show what a bizarre move that appeared to be. Cameron was obviously not coping well during college. Dreams of being a football hero (to compete with dad's fame) were;t coming true for him at Harvard.

by Anonymousreply 92October 25, 2019 5:01 PM

Sorry about the typos. Here's the same comment corrected.

[quote]That's amazing sleuthing at [R46]. The comments underneath that post at the time show what a bizarre move that appeared to be to onlookers. Cameron was obviously not coping well during college. His dreams of being a football hero (probably to compete with his dad's fame) weren't coming true for him at Harvard.

by Anonymousreply 93October 25, 2019 5:04 PM

This is a murder mystery. I do not believe we know for sure Cameron actually did the stabbing. And Ron Ely himself wasn't harmed at all? He didn't try to protect his wife, or do something? Yes, I have a LOT of questions about this.

by Anonymousreply 94October 25, 2019 6:09 PM

[copy]This is a murder mystery. I do not believe we know for sure Cameron actually did the stabbing. And Ron Ely himself wasn't harmed at all? He didn't try to protect his wife, or do something? Yes, I have a LOT of questions about this.

At this stage in his life, Ron Ely is now a sick, debilitated old man with no physical strength. I doubt he could carve a turkey any more, much less stab his much younger wife to death. Cameron, on the other hand, was apparently quite nuts, and Santa Barbara sheriff's deputies were often called to deal with his outbursts at the family home.

by Anonymousreply 95October 25, 2019 6:15 PM

How do you know about calling the deputies?

by Anonymousreply 96October 25, 2019 6:21 PM

R83 Sounds the most plausible, especially now where kids are living with their parents well into their thirties. It must suck for those with aging parents who are unable to provide for them anymore or who have enormous health costs which eat away at their savings.

by Anonymousreply 97October 25, 2019 6:24 PM

[quote]How do you know about calling the deputies?

It's been reported in pretty much all of the Santa Barbara news media. Deputies have investigated many disturbances involving the son at the Ely address in Hope Ranch. Until now, none were particularly significant, but were pretty much routine "5150" disturbing the peace situations.

by Anonymousreply 98October 25, 2019 6:27 PM

Found this tidbit on Ron's IMDb message board from 7 years ago, which means that Cameron's mental issues could have been relatively recent.

[quote] He was really pleasant and still looked very handsome. I think his son or grandson was with him at the autograph table. I didn't get a chance to talk to him much (because there was one of those classic 'fanboy' nerds blabbing to him endlessly about God knows what). I asked Ron if the Tarzan television series would ever be released on DVD and he said, yes, later on this year. Great news! I loved the show when I was a kid and I look forward to watching it again.

by Anonymousreply 99October 25, 2019 6:29 PM

[quote]Until now, none were particularly significant, but were pretty much routine "5150" disturbing the peace situations.

Which means the son didn't do it, why would it suddenly change? Ron did it, and the police killed the son and are covering it up, that makes more sense. Ron used his sons minor alterations to cover up a huge crime he did.

by Anonymousreply 100October 25, 2019 8:29 PM

R100 — What ARE you talking about? The cops came more than a few times to the house to investigate the son's violent screwball behavior. Dad is so old and infirm it's virtually impossible that he killed his wife. What don't you understand?

by Anonymousreply 101October 25, 2019 9:19 PM

R101, R100 is the Conspiracy Loon. She likes to come up with an inside-out angle on everything, then shouts it repeatedly from the DL rooftops.

by Anonymousreply 102October 25, 2019 9:32 PM

I don't know about conspiracy, but something's definitely fishy with this. And Son of Tarzan is now dead, so he can't tell all.

by Anonymousreply 103October 25, 2019 9:34 PM

was Cheetah a witness?

by Anonymousreply 104October 25, 2019 9:46 PM

r45 is exacly right. Getting into Harvard is difficult, but staying in is easy if your tuition is paid-in-full by someone and you don't cause trouble. The same is true of any private school.

r5, what's wrong with being a security guard?

by Anonymousreply 105October 25, 2019 9:53 PM

[quote]A Harvard spokesperson tells PEOPLE Ely graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology on May 24, 2012... he was a licensed security guard for the past two years.

Wow.

[quote]The sisters, who are both social media influencers

I guess this family aims low, in general.

by Anonymousreply 106October 25, 2019 11:32 PM

[quote]r28 Poor woman.

She was a former Miss Airlines International.

Wasn't Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder Colorado, a former beauty queen, as well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 25, 2019 11:46 PM

For gods sake the old man didn’t kill his wife. He can’t even walk properly and who knows if he has alzheimer. As R98 said, he was probably an addict, after he finished his studies in Harvard and wasn’t a young footballer player anymore, he found no other place in life than drugs. The end.

by Anonymousreply 108October 26, 2019 2:02 AM

Will Connor Jessup be playing the killer twink?

by Anonymousreply 109October 26, 2019 2:06 AM

[italic]Mother, May I Sleep with Tarzan?[/italic]

Only on Lifetime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 26, 2019 2:33 AM

[quote]How white privilege really works.

I watched r74, and that guy is pretty hot, but that is not white privilege, just Mob threats and intimidation. Pretty funny though. Easy-breezy.

by Anonymousreply 111October 26, 2019 11:16 AM

I need to know what he killed his mother

by Anonymousreply 112November 5, 2019 4:55 PM

Why*** R112

by Anonymousreply 113November 5, 2019 4:55 PM

r108

People with dementia can kill easily. They're demented not weak. He killed her, the kid even told the cops he did it. The cops shot the wrong guy and are covering it up and Ron has an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 114November 5, 2019 5:44 PM

Dads suck. Framing his own son like that - -

#Despicable

by Anonymousreply 115November 5, 2019 8:06 PM

For gods sake ron didn’t kill anyone, his son did it.

by Anonymousreply 116November 6, 2019 12:16 AM

So the old-straight-white-dad DAD says!

MUST be true ... !

by Anonymousreply 117November 6, 2019 1:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!