Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL fave Lucie Arnaz fears for her life

The beloved entertainer and daughter of Hollywood royalty reacts with empathy to the domestic tragedy involving Tarzan Ron Ely's wife and son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2019 6:50 PM

Show America your TEETH, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 4:20 PM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 4:32 PM

Somehow I see her more as the predator type than the victim.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2019 4:43 PM

Why didn't she become a star?

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2019 4:50 PM

r4

Both the children had talent, but like their parents, they were not superstar material, they were working star material. For all her success Lucy O'Ball was really a B-star. Same with Desi he was a B-star musician

Of course both showed the world you can be massively famous and rich while never getting that "a-level" you want.

Lucie and Jr had no real need to try because they were OK with living off of what Mom and Pop left them and doing the occasional TV show, movie or Broadway bit that kept them in the spotlight. Lucie and Jr could've easily been working TV stars or working Broadway stars but why bother? They have fame and money and that is a lot of work

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2019 5:27 PM

She's always seemed like someone I would love to hang around with for a day.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2019 5:27 PM

I laughed when I read Robert Klein's comment about their frosty relationship during the stage run of "They're Playing Our Song". He said something like he really didn't understand why she hated him so considering that she then ended up marrying a man (Laurence Luckinbill) who looked a lot like him. It seemed as though Klein were implying that Arnaz had been attracted to him and pretending to hate him.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2019 5:38 PM

She didn't say she feared for her life

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2019 5:41 PM

I worked with Lucie Arnaz and Robert Klein a few years ago during a symphony concert version of “They’re Playing Our Song.”. Both were great, very engaging and friendly. Lucie is incredibly talented, great voice and outstanding stage presence. Fabulous woman, loved her. And she’s gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2019 6:36 PM

She's a beloved entertainer? Isn't she the daughter of a famous TV star who has had a very moderately successful career?

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2019 6:47 PM

I guess you'ved missed the existence of the Lucie Arnaz troll.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2019 6:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!