Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Proof Europeans & Black Africans Come From Separate Races, anthropological advances linked

Another in a series of fact based historical clues about our origins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2019 3:30 PM

Thanks for the update, Leni!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 2:38 PM

So can someone explain to me what the deal is with the OP who posts all sorts of random trollbait and boring articles all the time? They're on every day for hours and hours, they can't possibly have a job.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 2:44 PM

R1, Separate races does not mean whatsoever that either is superior or inferior. Just not exactly alike. Certainly proves that all humans didn't descend from apes. Also note Asians aren't included.

R1, Besides I'm reporting on another of a series of excellent well-researched videos and not that I necessarily agree with any of the findings.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2019 2:46 PM

R2, I'm retired with a substantial income thank you. Also recovering from constant sore muscles due to an intense exercise program.

R2, However if you don't like my threads why don't you just block me? Many other posters obviously don't find them boring. Obviously I don't start threads every day or even each week. So why is it relevant to you exactly how much time I spend on DL?

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2019 2:49 PM

Just because I mention Leni doesn't mean I claim she was racist, OP. Leni could appreciate size meat! She was a crackpot though. Just as is Robert Sepehr, self-anointed "anthropologist". His "work" is not "fact based". You know his "work" about the hollow earth?

At least Leni was a master of the moving image. Your crackpot is a lunatic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2019 2:59 PM

R5, Haven't seen Robert's work on Hollow Earth. Don't believe everything I read or see on the internet which is why I post it on DL for feedback from better informed posters.. Thought Leni was a racist but am barely familiar with her work apart from association with Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2019 3:04 PM

So what is the point of your bullshit lead to your video:

"Another in a series of fact based historical clues about our origins."

Fact-based means anything pulled out of your ass?

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2019 3:12 PM

[quote]Don't believe everything I read or see on the internet which is why I post it on DL for feedback from better informed posters..

The overwhelming feedback thus far, OP, is that your race-baiting fools no one.

Move it along, toots.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2019 3:19 PM

Leni was a Nazi but OP "thought she was a bit of a racist."

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2019 3:29 PM

[quote]Many other posters obviously don't find them boring.

No they absolutely do not, there are dozens of your threads with trollbait titles I see in the sidebar and I wonder "is it him again?" and I click and it is. And they get no replies.

I didn't know you were the weird "I'm bedbound with sore muscles" troll, I guess you think that explains why you're on 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2019 3:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!