Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Monica Lewinsky: Yes, Trump is being impeached, but what about ME?

Still talking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 28, 2019 6:12 AM

Clinton was successfully impeached for you, cunt! But he was not removed from office. The same fate promised to Trump for far worse crimes.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 10:42 AM

Lewinsky was not the bad guy. Tripp, Starr, and Clinton himself were the bad guys.

She was asked a question and answered it, admitting that it's not fun to have to hear the jokes again 20 years later, but putting it in perspective. "We're ALL affected."

I've never thought it was fair that she was the one who took 99% of the blame for that shit show.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 10:54 AM

What R2 said. She has a right to continue speaking. She was young and foolish. I like Bill, but he took advantage of her.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2019 11:01 AM

FYI: OP here and I think Bill Clinton is a gross predator who needs to be forgotten by history. Let’s not forget he and The Monster were friends before The Monster decided to run for President and entered a war with Hilary. They were even at his wedding! I just think she’s being (hilariously) dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2019 11:06 AM

Maybe if she kept her mouth off other people's genitals while at work 21 years ago it wouldn't be so triggering.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2019 11:11 AM

She was just as guilty as Clinton. She was a grown woman but went after him like a smitten schoolgirl and was dumb enough to believe anything he said.

She really should keep her mouth shut publicly.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2019 11:15 AM

omg will this verbose cow ever go away ????? go count the $ uve made off ur blowjobs hun....

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2019 11:23 AM

Lewinsky wasn't the bad guy BUT she waa still an adult and still responsible for her part of the affair. And she now spends her time trying to relitigate her own personal situation while we have actual, real, important stuff to be dealing with instead.

Okay, Clinton was a scuzball, but can we get the more pressing issue of Trump dealt with now.and not dilute it with distracting "what about Clinton?" junk?

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2019 11:37 AM

Only a mentally deranged individual or a true attention whore would continue, after two decades, to bring back into focus something that makes her look AT THE LEAST like a total dumbass and AT THE WORST like total trash.

Just write a memoir, lady, get it all out of your system and move the fuck on. There are actual rape and abuse victims who would like your airtime and platform, in hopes of achieving actual awareness and change. Fucksake.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2019 11:52 AM

She still hasn’t gotten a real job and a life yet?!

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2019 11:57 AM

The "what about Clinton" line is classic from someone who has no other way to explain his own deficiencies. And his base has adopted the same tactic. He, and they, think by pointing out that someone previously in the same position did something stupid then that automatically makes what he's done no big deal.

What Trump fails to understand is that what Clinton did was a moral failure. What he has done is criminal.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2019 11:58 AM

How does she support herself?

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2019 11:58 AM

Monica needs to know two things:

She was used by Bill Clinton. Deep down in her heart she knows this.

She was used by the Republicans. The Republicans came all over themselves over Clinton's impeachment, then wiped up the mess with Monica. Nobody in the Republican Party cares about Monica, just like nobody cares about a used cum rag. Monica needs to learn that nobody cares about her and her used cum rag self.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2019 12:09 PM

Monica is no innocent. She has a history of going after married men. Before Clinton she'd had a 5 year affair with her married former high school drama teacher. And she got it honest. Her mother was believed to have had an affair with Placido Domingo.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2019 12:15 PM

How odd posters such as R5/R7 STILL blame her twenty plus years later. I think calling an impressionable young lady of twenty-one years-old a "responsible adult" is questionable at best. Still quite young.

Secondly, considering there is a power imbalance as he is not simply her superior or direct supervisor, but her PRESIDENT, people slinging dirt at her need to reassess their abilities to judge fairly. Sometimes both involved make poor decisions, but one can be more culpable. Perhaps a primer on culpable and inculpable is in order.

Very telling that this is known as the "Lewinsky" scandal in America. Similar scandals in other countries are usually named in "honour" of the politician's name (i.e. Profumo scandal). Here, it seems pretty young cocksuckers take all the blame.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2019 12:21 PM

She was a pawn of Clinton and was thrown under the bus by both him and Hillary Clinton. But saying these new impeachment proceedings affect her personally is really rather ridiculous. If she truly wants to have this fade into history and continue with her life, I would suggest she stop inserting herself where she has no real reason for being.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2019 12:24 PM

Now 21-year-olds aren't adult enough to consent to sex? Ridiculous R15! She was an adult who willingly had an affair with her boss because she planned to, not a child who was raped by a predator. Enough already!

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2019 12:24 PM

[quote]She was used by the Republicans.

And it sure is curious how little she says about the Republicans and the media who used her for political reasons and ratings, and how much she says about the Clintons.

Anyone who blames the Clintons and doesn't say a word about the GOP has a political agenda.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2019 12:26 PM

Is she the self-proclaimed face of impeachment? Is she going to be 90 and say, when yet another president is impeached, that it affects her personally?

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2019 12:28 PM

R17 That's not what I said and you know that. It's not an ethical situation, and you obviously haven't picked up on anything from the "Me Too" movement. Young women shouldn't be asked for sexual favours by their bosses in the first place. It really is almost irrelevant that she sucked his dick. He's the president of your country, a father, and a husband.... AND someone's older superior asking for a BJ. GET IT NOW?

If you don't want people to think you a predator apologist, acknowledge the error of your faulty logic. This particular situation has nothing to do with consent, as consent cannot be freely given 100% in this case. At least for standards of propriety, we as a society shouldn't tolerate young women being put in the position to "serve their presidents" in such a manner.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2019 12:41 PM

This situation is not as black and white as Me Too would love to make it out to be. She didn't just consent. She enthusiastically pursued him at times.

That is why many people have an issue with seeing her entirely as a victim. Really, we have no idea if he asked her for the bj (& rimjob) or if she initiated it. It's been reported that she spent a lot of time trying to aggressively catch Clinton's attention and insert herself into his area of the White House to make contact with him. Even the Secret Service agents, who didn't like the Clintons, noted it and had run-ins with her about doing that.

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2019 12:07 AM

Yes, but of course...blame it on the woman, as it's always the quickest and easiest of all attributions.

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2019 12:10 AM

As I recall it, r21 has that right. That's not blaming her, but it is apportioning some accountability for her own culpability. Ultimately, Clinton was to blame.

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2019 12:17 AM

Monica reminds me of Miss Havisham - 30 years after the big event she's still milking it for all its worth.

Sorry Monica but your great expectations are all over with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2019 12:21 AM

People are trying to infantilize Lewinsky to the point of having no responsibility for her behavior.

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2019 12:21 AM

R23 Ultimately Clinton was NOT to blame. It takes two to tango and Monica was in there just like a dancing fool. And still yakking about it decades later. Sometimes I think she's a case of arrested development.

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2019 12:26 AM

This chick is bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2019 12:30 AM

Yes, President Clinton was the real innocent victim here. Savagely victimised by this cock hungry whore. He had no power whatsoever in the situation. He tried to offer a polite, "no thanks", but Lewinsky wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

She stalked and hunted her prey, and it was her idea to "moisten" President Clinton's cigars with her pussy juice. Doesn't everyone know how much women love to put cigars up their twats? Poor Bill, so helpless and misunderstood.

by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2019 12:33 AM

R28 The Fringe element of the #MeToo movement strikes. Monica needed to get on with her life years ago. She's doing herself no favors living in the past.

by Anonymousreply 29October 18, 2019 12:38 AM

Of course Clinton was to blame--the president, with all the power, engaging in sex with an intern? His fault.

by Anonymousreply 30October 18, 2019 12:38 AM

what did she expect? buffoonish...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 18, 2019 12:40 AM

They were both oversexed twats who knew better but couldn't control themselves at work. I never understood the huge drama it was more bad behavior that should have been slapped out of each of them.

by Anonymousreply 32October 18, 2019 12:49 AM

[quote]What Trump fails to understand is that what Clinton did was a moral failure. What he has done is criminal.

Clinton was impeached for lying and obstruction of justice.

I'm sure we'd all be thrilled if he wants to be treated the same as Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 33October 18, 2019 12:54 AM

This whore told people before she went to Washington that she was going to get "her presidential kneepads".

She knew exactly what she was doing; she wasn't a child.

by Anonymousreply 34October 18, 2019 1:03 AM

Trump is being impeached? When ? I'll believe it when I see it...

by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2019 1:06 AM

R34 Leave children out of this. No one said Monica was a child, a minor, or a rape victimm. Freudian slip much? You predators are all so fucking transparent.

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2019 1:07 AM

R36 has issues.

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2019 1:13 AM

R25 what behavior? You Americans are such prudes, who the hell cares who anyone is fucking? It's people's work, and in the case of politicians their policies that matter.

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2019 1:15 AM

No R37 The truth hurts that there are by far too many predator types, supporters, and apologists on DL. They show their true colours on these sorts of threads always blaming victims, and painting the person in power in a good light. I know President Clinton was popular with you Americans, but come on, let's get real for just a moment: this man was a friend of Epstein, had affairs with many younger women in subordinate positions, and flew Lolita Express to Pedo Island countless times. (I think it's suspected 27 trips) America at her finest hanging an intern of twenty-one years-old out to dry. Clinton is an amoral creepy sex pest, as well as a reckless opportunist and a liar...

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2019 1:21 AM

^ I forgot to add HILLBILLY to that apt characterisation.

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2019 1:26 AM

R2 Tripp was not the bad guy. If it weren't for her, Monica Lewinsky would probably be dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 18, 2019 1:29 AM

R36 / r39 really has major issues.

by Anonymousreply 42October 18, 2019 1:33 AM

R42 And you have issues with the truth.

by Anonymousreply 43October 18, 2019 1:36 AM

R43 if someone saying Lewinsky isn't a child triggers you then, sweetie, your kind of fucked up. Nothing about that post had to do with **literal** children. You're getting your panties in a twist over a figure of speech. Look it up.

by Anonymousreply 44October 18, 2019 1:41 AM

R44 This level of degree culpability is popular amongst people of questionable ethics and morals. The chicken hawks on here lime to defend NAMBLA types by stating the technical difference between REAL pedos, vs Hebaphiles, vs Ephebophiles.

This sort of hierarchy and defence, "it's not a child " bullshit is par for the course interacting with such types. If you're not one of them, learn better, and write better. One cannot defend something by saying at least it's not X... No one here ever said she was a child, just an impressionable young intern. So many lecherous types betray themselves by their language. Your all creeps when you blame victims, and exonerate those who abuse their power and station in life. Clinton is extra heinous in my book because he was the leader of the "Free World" as well as a repeat offender.

by Anonymousreply 45October 18, 2019 1:55 AM

Who gives a shit? I’m tired of that incessant whining and carrying om about Bill Clinton

by Anonymousreply 46October 18, 2019 2:10 AM

Why don't you simply exit the thread R46? Bully Queens on DL tell people to shut up when they know they've been proved wrong. False equivalencies, and strange comparisons made you look bad, and now you're just bloody butt hurt.

Go worship your Hillrod Clinton demigod and have a good wank; it'll help to relieve your tension.

by Anonymousreply 47October 18, 2019 2:17 AM

R45, you're going off on weird fucked up tangents because someone literally posted this...

[quote]She knew exactly what she was doing; she wasn't a child.

Which prompted you to post....

[quote][R34] Leave children out of this. No one said Monica was a child, a minor, or a rape victimm. Freudian slip much? You predators are all so fucking transparent.

Get therapy, sugar tits. Oh, and it's funny how you keep WWing your own posts. Your WW count is going up and the number of views remains flat. Dead give away, weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 48October 18, 2019 2:48 AM

I think there must be many people who agree R48. It's not a tangent to point out odd sorts always try to excuse this behaviour by stating it's not a "child"... therefore implying it's fair game. It isn't. I only have one browser, and one ip address. I'm only able to WW once on the iPad mini I'm on. Not so sure about your "special" capabilities.

by Anonymousreply 49October 18, 2019 3:02 AM

Is this working now?

by Anonymousreply 50October 18, 2019 3:08 AM

R50 Yes, it wouldn't print postings for awhile

by Anonymousreply 51October 18, 2019 3:09 AM

If saying someone isn't a child triggers you then you have serious, serious issues. Medication. Therapy. Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 52October 18, 2019 3:10 AM

46, never been married and no children? Maybe Monica would have better luck with lesbians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 18, 2019 3:12 AM

I think it's painfully obvious to all, including the 49 people on this thread that Lewinsky likes to suck dick R53. I doubt she'll find refuge in a woman's love.

by Anonymousreply 54October 18, 2019 3:17 AM

She looks good. Time for her to look ahead, not back.

by Anonymousreply 55October 18, 2019 3:17 AM

Agree R55. I always thought she was especially pretty, even when she appeared more "corn-fed".

by Anonymousreply 56October 18, 2019 3:24 AM

Monica Lewinsky was twenty-two not twenty-one, for starters.

She said she initiated everything. She admitted it.

When he ended things with her, she went ballistic and phoned him non-stop because he promised her he’d find a job for her in the administration - he did.

She blabbed to Linda Tripp.

Bill Clinton was a textbook case of sexual harassment, but ol’ bigmouth should have kept her yap shut, but it’s obvious she’s been taking a payout from Republicunts for YEARS.

THIS impeachment of a treasonous traitorous scumbag crook of a “president” has nothing to do with that one. She’ll never go away because she’s still cashing Rethug checks.

by Anonymousreply 57October 18, 2019 3:26 AM

R57 Links to her admission she initiated everything? Hard to believe, and I've never heard that. What I do recall hearing at the time was that she had a crush on him, and did wish to please him, and that he asked for sexual favours. Anyhow, it still doesn't put the scent of a rose on Old Clinton.

I bet if he didn't have such a tarnished reputation, Hillary may have become president the first time she ran. The ick factor kind of rubbed off on her sadly.

by Anonymousreply 58October 18, 2019 3:32 AM

She should try doing something other than publicizing her blowjobs with President Clinton. Isn't she in her 40's now?

She had an affair with a married teacher well before she ever met President Clinton. The president doesn't carry the blame for her fucked up issues.

She put herself on the menu, snapping her thong at the President in the Oval.

He fucked around on his wife with a woman at work who was clearly interested in fucking him.

Time to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 59October 18, 2019 3:42 AM

She was a slutty young woman who might have had daddy issues. SO WHAT? She faced consequences that were obscenely out of scale and she handled it with a surprising amount of grace and discretion, especially considering that she was probably actually in love with predator rapist Bill Clinton.

She’s no role model, but I’m suspicious of anyone still shaming or criticizing her 20 years after the fact. She’s never had a career, never been married or been in a long term relationship (which probably would have made the news), her life was literally ruined.

by Anonymousreply 60October 18, 2019 3:43 AM

She was a pig when she hooked up with Clinton. Honestly, he could’ve done better.

by Anonymousreply 61October 18, 2019 3:43 AM

R61: she was around, and she was interested and available. That was enough for him. Plus, he doubtless DID do better, with numerous other sex partners, at the same time as he was "doing" Monica.

by Anonymousreply 62October 18, 2019 3:49 AM

r21: Did Me Too try to claim her, though? If I recall, she tried to latch onto the movement and make it out like she was taken advantage of and victimized by Bill and not that she was, as you stated, an enthusiastic participant.

by Anonymousreply 63October 18, 2019 3:53 AM

She tried to attach herself to the me too thing. She tried to attach herself to bullying. She tried to attach herself to some kind of dating show, I think it was. She tried making handbags. All failures.

She should have just gotten her doctorate and disappeared into academia. She's no genius but she's clever enough to have accomplished that. She got her Master's in the UK and has never used it.

by Anonymousreply 64October 18, 2019 4:05 AM

All got what they deserved in the end - her life is over whether she admits it or not. She's a living joke and aging fast, at this point the odds are she will never have a meaningful relationship - or even a temporary one.

She admits to being the aggressor. My question for her has always been why keep the soiled dress? Why not have it cleaned? I have had cummed-on shirts/pants but not once have I ever kept them soiled as a 'trophy' or for premeditated evidence. She was not some dumb girl who fell off a truck, she knew exactly what she was doing.

by Anonymousreply 65October 18, 2019 4:10 AM

I think that OP pic is the very best one I have ever seen of her.

by Anonymousreply 66October 18, 2019 4:13 AM

I don't hate her but I don't know why she's still doing interviews about this. The more she talks the more she has to hear it all rehashed. Just stop, and try to move on.

by Anonymousreply 67October 18, 2019 4:32 AM

If I were her (well, backing up all the way, for starters, I wouldn't have blown Hillbilly Clinton), but she should have stayed in Italy, and perhaps changed her name. She probably could have flown under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 68October 18, 2019 4:37 AM

So if Monica is suddenly triggered back and in the middle of all of this, surely that makes Kellyanne the modern Linda Tripp?

by Anonymousreply 69October 18, 2019 4:39 AM

R2, Miss Lewinsky made no qualms about the fact that she "put on her Presidential knee pads" and actively pursued Bill in the Oval Office. Furthermore, what consenting adults do is nobody's business unless they're elected officials who are hypocrites about family values. President Clinton did not commit any crime and wasn't removed from office by the Senate. He shouldn't have been impeached by the House; it was payback because Hillary was on the House Committee for impeachment against Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 70October 18, 2019 4:41 AM

I don't think she has handled it with grace because she never dined out on anything but this, since.

by Anonymousreply 71October 18, 2019 4:45 AM

[quote]She probably could have flown under the radar

Unfortunately for her, she has one of the most recognizable faces in the world. Even if she was wearing dark sunglasses, you'd still be able to tell it was her Of course, it doesn't help that she has barely changed her hairstyle in the past two decades.

by Anonymousreply 72October 18, 2019 4:46 AM

Just don't literally suck your boss's dick, please. I don't have time for all the paperwork and defense planning.

by Anonymousreply 73October 18, 2019 4:48 AM

R71, LOL, thanks for the laugh I needed!

I don't want to start anything, but I have a Jewish ancestor. I was always told that Jewish girls don't do oral sex by those girls themselves. Proves nobody can generalize. That's precisely what Monica said she made her goal of accomplishing on Bill. Certainly doesn't apply to me because my oral skills are legendary -- only dick I've met that I couldn't deep-throat is 11 inches. (That's about 27.5 centimeters for those of you outside the USA.)

And Bill didn't lie -- he never had sex with M.L. A Muslim friend in the Middle East told me females sleep with men, do just about everything there is to do including getting fucked in their butts, but according to their laws, they're virgins because their vaginas have never had dicks in them!

by Anonymousreply 74October 18, 2019 6:32 AM

Cant her fat ugly ass go away???????

by Anonymousreply 75October 18, 2019 9:28 AM

[quote]her life is over whether she admits it or not

It doesn't have to be which is what I think most of us are reacting to.

She claimed she tried to escape the spotlight but she kept showing up on talk shows and reality shows for nearly a decade until she was embarrassed by Clinton's autobiography in 2004. That's when she got a Master's and tried to find jobs, but she only went for the public-facing roles in non-profits, knowing that a non-profit wasn't going to hire someone notorious like her for that role. Why didn't she try for behind-the-scenes work? She's had so many opportunities and bungled them all and sometimes it seems like it's on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 76October 18, 2019 9:43 AM

Has she had a lot of hot lovers over the decades? Sad, if she has not, because she was so hot to trot as a young voluptuous beauty.

by Anonymousreply 77October 18, 2019 9:59 AM

The Never Ending Blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 78October 18, 2019 10:01 AM

That bitch is crazy and her ship sailed over 2 decades ago. She made her semen-soaked bed and has to accept it and lie in it. That's what we get for having never-ending media that's not news, but entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 79October 18, 2019 11:02 AM

R30 her fault. She had the power of the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 80October 18, 2019 11:06 AM

She kept the dress and didn't have it cleaned - she's just a bit opportunistic.

by Anonymousreply 81October 18, 2019 11:08 AM

[quote]Clinton is an amoral creepy sex pest, as well as a reckless opportunist and a liar...

So

Is

Monica

by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2019 11:36 AM

R2, R3, R4 and R30, there was no sex between President Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. You people need to get the Kinsey Report or a dictionary and the Starr Report to learn what "sex" is between a man and a woman. Furthermore, what did actually occur was consensual and Ms. Lewinsky admitted under oath that she intentionally pursued Bill in order to give him a blow job. Bill didn't any crime involving Ms. Lewinsky. That bitch is crazy. Case closed!

by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2019 11:54 AM

There's no healing until you, yourself, let it go and move on. Don't want to be 'triggered'? Stop doing interviews about the triggering event.

She's alone at 46 because she's obsessed with the event and BC. No decent guy would want to be with someone like that. Pityfuck her, perhaps. But, dealing with her constantly, after all this time, bringing up this story would turn off anyone with options.

People like her, self-destructives who manufacture their own trauma, and then use the ensuing years to whine instead of moving forward, repulse me. There are actual victims of abuse and assault who go through unimaginable daily struggles and I will save my admiration and regard for them.

by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2019 12:00 PM

I know people who went to high school with her, and she apparently was a giant drama queen back then too. Not sure if her dicksucking skills were as honed yet though.

by Anonymousreply 85October 18, 2019 12:34 PM

Don't let this happen to you: Lonely and hiding from the press - whom she courts on a regular basis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 18, 2019 2:50 PM

I have so many questions

WHET her beret-knitting business?

What is the current location of that copy of "Leaves of Grass"?

Isn't her mom's new husband, her stepdad, a billionaire?

How much did she get for her biography?

Has she ever been on a float at a Pride parade or featured at a strip night at a gay bar?

by Anonymousreply 87October 19, 2019 8:34 AM

Her stepdad is a billionaire but he's not new. Her mom's been married to him since long before Monica was blowing President Clinton. I don't think her real father is poor either but it's the step-dad and her mother who have given her places to live and supported her financially all these years.

by Anonymousreply 88October 28, 2019 6:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!