Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

U.S. bombs its own anti-ISIS HQ in Syria

Wow.

This is a humiliation on the level of the evacuation of Saigon.

A Democratic president would be destroyed over this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2019 2:19 PM

Here’s the joint chiefs of staff chairman sitting next to Trump in that meeting this afternoon, the one where Trump had his meltdown. He looks deeply mortified and full of loathing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 3:34 AM

I wonder what the Generals say about Trump behind his back?

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 3:39 AM

Guys like Lindsey Graham pride themselves on being savvy about the military and international relations. With Lindsey, it's really all he's got. Trump has taken that away from them probably for the rest of their career if they don't move fast. Maybe they'll decide that they have bought enough judges and just kick Trump to the curb asap.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2019 3:41 AM

It's not like he gave up a promising sports career to join the army and be killed by fellow soldiers

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2019 4:12 AM

You. KNOW The Joint Chiefs would just LOVE to take Trump " Back outside the Woodshed" as the saying goes. What a Cluster F*ck!

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2019 4:15 AM

The thing that is wrong in foreign policy is that's it's not sexy. Donald Trump being a slacker won't put the time to put order. I doubt Obama put in the time either. Glorified piece of shits lol.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2019 4:16 AM

R3> One would hope, BUT given Lindsey’s track record, he will be back to kissing Trump’s ass in a few days or sooner... He just needs to be reminded of the dirt Trump has on him and he will fall in line again (publicly). However, I wouldn’t put it past Lindsey to stab Trump in the back behind the scenes. He looks like a sneaky two-faced fucker and it would be the only good thing he’s done so far.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2019 4:20 AM

R1 He also looks like Ernest Borgnine

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2019 4:23 AM

Trump is shameless. He doesn't know what humiliation is; otherwise he and his family would commit mass suicides some time ago already!

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2019 4:31 AM

[quote]I wouldn’t put it past Lindsey to stab Trump in the back behind the scenes. He looks like a sneaky two-faced fucker

Yeah, Miss Lindsey is a nasty little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2019 6:23 AM

Putin

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2019 7:10 AM

"One would hope, BUT given Lindsey’s track record, he will be back to kissing Trump’s ass in a few days or sooner.."

Yep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2019 12:23 PM

I thought Trump had the highest IQ of anyone ....... living, dead or yet to be born.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2019 12:49 PM

News reports that the US bombed their bases before they wee taken over by the Turks, Syrians or Russians.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2019 2:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!