Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is YouTube down?

I’m trying to watch some videos by some well-received YouTube gays, but the home screen only shows shadowed boxes where still photos of the videos would normally be.

Please let me know and let me know who I should watch.

Thanks so much.

by Anonymousreply 18October 30, 2019 1:56 PM

It is working for me

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 12:35 AM

Down for me, too.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 12:36 AM

OP there are multiple sites where you can check to see if any website is down for everyone, this is just one of them. Since you probably won't remember this website just google "is website down"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2019 12:37 AM

I have a YouTube video in the background typing this, which is choppy at times.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2019 12:38 AM

[quote] Please let me know and let me know who I should watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2019 12:40 AM

It's not down for me, but it took an inordinately long time for the site to come up.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2019 12:44 AM

Thanks, everyone! We CAN get along after all. It’s so refreshing to have an absence of hostility. BTW, uncut cocks are the only kind to have.

Thanks, again! No dissent to be had ANYWHERE! Such a peaceful thread.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2019 12:47 AM

I had the same experience on YouTube about an hour ago. I thought it was just me, so it must have been a YouTube site glitch.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2019 1:21 AM

There's dissent. It seethes beneath the surface.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2019 1:46 AM

^^Kidding; I kid^^

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2019 1:47 AM

For the most well-received YouTube gays, you may need to find a new YouTube provider. Some do not blow out their internet lines and you can end up with black boxes from the residue that accumulates on the more popular YouTube channels. Eventually, you will need a new monitor.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2019 5:59 AM

For some reason I simply cannot access YouTube via Safari. I have to use Firefox if I want to view something. Sometimes browsers themselves can be the problem accessing a site. Same problem with my online banking - can't use Safari, have to use Firefox.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2019 12:54 PM

r12, you're drawing incorrect conclusions.

YouTube is in the midst of redoing it's backend coding, which is causing issues with Waterfox (and other Firefox-based browsers). The solution is to change your User Agent.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2019 12:59 PM

R13 What is a user agent? I simply now access YouTube through Firefox - where is works perfectly as opposed using Safari were it won't work at all. Having said all that the AppleMac has been nothing but problems for years now. Really since Steve Jobs died Apple have gone down the shithole.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2019 1:48 PM

The 'User Agent' is a data string that communicates which browser and operating system iterations are attempting to access a given website. You can change this string to falsify that data for any number of reasons, including a website being improperly coded for your given platform. For instance, Google penalizes Firefox users with absurdly aggressive captchas and you can circumvent this by changing your User Agent to say you're using some version of Chrome. You can do this either through about:config or with an add-on specifically designed for this purpose. To change your User Agent in Safari, simply enable the Develop menu and toggle the option in the drop down.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2019 7:52 PM

^ R15 ^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2019 7:56 PM

r16, so, try learning something, for once.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2019 8:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 30, 2019 1:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!