Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have to piss so bad and niece is hogging the bathroom

I had to make myself hard by looking at pics of Cameron Dallas's sweet ass. Gets me everytime.

BUT I think something's wrong with me. I have to piss so much more lately and I feel dehydrated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2019 9:14 PM

Methhead post

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 8:54 PM

I hate having to piss after the person before you made a huge shit. I can’t hold my breath and pee at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 8:55 PM

Have your blood sugar checked.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 9:00 PM

You're a psychotic fuckstick who should jump off a cliff...bar.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 9:04 PM

You need a bottle.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2019 9:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!