Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

National Enquirer tried to protect Trump from allegation of forcibly raping 13-year-old girl: report

A new story in Newsweek reports the book “claims that American Media Inc. (AMI), the former publisher of the National Enquirer, tried to help Donald Trump bury allegations he raped a teenager in 1994.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2020 1:40 AM

Jesus Fucking Christ! When will this all end?

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 8:34 PM

Can he pardon himself?

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 8:57 PM

She seduced me.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 9:01 PM

Lolita

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 9:02 PM

Did she by any chance have long straight blonde hair?

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2019 9:14 PM

I'm afraid for Ronan now.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2019 9:17 PM

Didn’t she come forward and then go into hiding?

This explains a lot

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2019 9:18 PM

I remember this happening right before the election. I assumed she was paid off, as part of a settlement. People don't realize that when a case settles without a trial that the original petition then has to be dismissed off the court's docket. You can't settle a case without dismissing it. People always see "dismissed" amd think the judge did it because it was a bad case. But most cases settle and both parties file a joint motion to dismiss because the parties have settled the case without the need of a trial or the courts' intervention. This occurs in 90% of civil cases.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2019 9:20 PM

Mr. Green showed up at the 11th hour?

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2019 9:24 PM

Is she dead?

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2019 9:45 PM

I read the Ronan book. It goes into details about Trump's affair with McDougal, which the Enquirer covered up. McDougal claims that Trump showed her his suite at the Trump Tower, and made it clear that he and Melania slept in separate bedrooms. McDougal also claims he called her mom an "old hag" and asked her friends personal questions about her like if she liked big dicks, small dicks, or "black dicks"

by Anonymousreply 11November 5, 2019 7:30 PM

Trump is like Roman Polanski, but without any talent for anything.

by Anonymousreply 12November 5, 2019 7:35 PM

I wonder how old Ivanka was when he started going after her. My guess is younger than 13. Not that even if that turned out to be true I would have an ounce of pity for her. For every other victim yes but never for her.

by Anonymousreply 13November 5, 2019 7:36 PM

by Anonymousreply 14November 5, 2019 8:23 PM

Xxxx

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2020 12:33 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2020 1:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!