Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Australian Poo Jogger. WHO’S THE POO-PERTRATOR?

A CELEBRITY publicist has posted CCTV footage online showing a female jogger deliberately defecting outside her Sydney office.

Roxy Jacenko, 39, shared the clip with her 247,000 Instagram followers last night, and says she is now close to identifying the woman.

Jacenko is an Australian publicist and socialite who in 2004 founded public relations firm Sweaty Betty PR.

One clip, shot at 6.30am on October 10, shows a woman wearing a long-sleeved running top and lycra shorts jog to a spot outside the firm's office in the affluent district of Paddington.

She is then seen stopping between two cars before squatting down and defecating on the road.

A second clip, shot just after 6am on October 14, shows the woman jogging past a nearby cafe.

She can then be seen in the corner of the screen crouching behind a car to repeat the offence.

Posting the footage on social media, Jacenko wrote: "Do you know who this person is?"

She later told news.com.au that excrement had been found on the street multiple times a week over the past four weeks.

“The whole street has been wondering what is going on,” she said.

“Today was the most recent (poo) so it was time to look at the cameras.

"We thought it must be a homeless person who had no other choice.

"You can only imagine our horror that it was a nimble young blonde on her regular jog of a morning.”

Jacenko said that the cameras showed the woman always stopping between 6.00am and 6.40am.

She added that members of the public had come forward with information since she posted the footage.

"We have been sent a number of leads to the identity of the ‘poopetrator’, these will be provided to the local police who are investigating this criminal act," she said.

Jacenko, who in 2013 was runner-up in the third series of Celebrity Apprentice Australia, said she has had graffiti attacks in the past, but that she doesn't believe she is now being targeted.

"I don’t think she’s targeting me," Jacenko said.

"She just appears to get a kick out of the location.

"With cameras on every angle of my headquarters this appears to heighten the desire as you would need to have your eyes closed to miss the fact you are being filmed."

Jacenko has now deleted her original post, saying she "didn't want to look at it anymore".

“Within 18 minutes of the video being up it had 6500 comments, not all positive,” she said.

"People have kneejerk reactions, there were a few comments that this person definitely has irritable bowel syndrome.

"If she does why has she come to this street multiple times a day over the course of four weeks?"

New South Wales police confirmed they have launched a formal investigation into the incidents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2019 9:11 PM

So, now a runner isn’t allowed to relieve herself in peace?

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 7:54 PM

Why is her face blurred out? Shame her publicly and it'll likely stop.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 7:55 PM

If she's trying to get to Roxy, that's a dumb way to do it.

Nobody would be able to tell the difference between human shit and dog shit, so what's the point?

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 7:58 PM

Bitch must have had a turtle head.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 7:59 PM

Shitty woman, walkin’ down the street. Shitty woman!

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2019 8:05 PM

A jogger. Not surprised.

They're all fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2019 8:08 PM

[quote]Shame her publicly and it'll likely stop.

Okay.

It was Ann! Shitty little Ann!!

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2019 8:11 PM

I don't know how people like that can take a shit, but not wipe their assholes.

Fucking disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2019 8:14 PM

It's nice to see our beloved Erna is getting out and about.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2019 8:20 PM

Is this not considered normal in Australia?

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2019 8:24 PM

[quote] I don't know how people like that can take a shit, but not wipe their assholes.

Did you watch the video? She wiped. And then she looked at the tissue she used. Why she needed to look at it I can't imagine.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2019 8:35 PM

To see if she needed to rewipe. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2019 8:36 PM

[quote] She wiped

She probably still smelled like shit.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2019 8:36 PM

We've had at least a few of these in the States in the past few years... oddly enough, two of the three were also women, and joggers/runners. It seems more like something a man would do TBH. I believe only one was caught here. (in California, I believe)

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2019 9:04 PM

R3, are you blind and have no sense of smell?

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2019 9:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!