Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Another (4th) Ghouliani Associate Arrested

A Florida man wanted in a campaign finance case involving associates of Rudy Giuliani is in federal custody after flying Wednesday to Kennedy Airport in New York City to turn himself in, federal authorities said.

David Correia, 44, was named in an indictment with two Giuliani associates and another man arrested last week on charges they made illegal contributions to politicians and a political action committee supporting President Donald Trump. Giuliani, a former New York City mayor, is Trump’s personal lawyer.

All the other defendants in the case were already in custody. Prosecutors said Correia, who owns a home with his wife in West Palm Beach, was part of efforts by co-defendants Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman to leverage outsized political donations to Republican candidates and committees as part of an effort to advance their business interests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 8:10 PM

I don't know any of them!

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 7:42 PM

I also don’t know anyone who gets arrested in the future! I like criminals who don’t get captured.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 7:53 PM

Ghouliani is going under the bus but Trump will get away with it, yeah? It seems to be going thast way. Fuck the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 8:01 PM

I wish Alice Ghostly was still around and she could redo her song on Designing Women as "Florida Man, Florida Man".

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 8:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!