Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Will & Grace' Final Season

Eleventh, "farewell" season premieres Thursday, October 24 at 9:30 pm.

The end of an era.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 8, 2019 5:45 PM

[quote]The end of an era.

You mean the era that ended back in 2006? Will and Grace should feel lucky to have two series finales in its lifetime. Most shows only get the one.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 6:48 PM

r1 I know, but it truly is the end now. I was certain this would go on for many seasons more and so I'm sad now.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 6:50 PM

It was fun to have them back for a little bit. More shows should do this just to see what the characters are up to now and how they'd respond to the modern world. I'd love to see something like that with Designing Women that was always such a topical show. They'd have a lot to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 7:32 PM

Bye Bye Bitch! 👋 AGAIN. Don't come back now, ya hear? 💋

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 8:03 PM

My god, but Karen is hysterical every time she opens her mouth or does... well, anything. I'm going to miss her so much. 😥

"Grace something designs, Adderall speaking."

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2019 1:46 AM

Tonight’s show was hilarious. Grace is pregnant and Will is having a baby too!

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2019 2:18 AM

Debra is almost at her fighting weight.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2019 3:42 AM

Is NBC paying them each $1,000,000.00 per episode?

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2019 3:46 AM

Megan Mullally misses 2 episodes of Will & Grace final season amid rumors of on-set tension.

EW has learned that Mullally took a couple of weeks off from the show but has now been back for a few weeks.

Earlier this year, fans took notice when Mullally and costar Debra Messing unfollowed each other on Instagram; Mullally has also stopped following costar Sean Hayes.

“Tensions were building for a while,” a source tells EW of what became a determining factor in deciding to end the series after its current season.

by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2019 1:10 PM

I watched the premiere and it was terrible.

AND they're basically redoing and repeating the last season from the prior run, with both W&G having babies.

by Anonymousreply 10October 27, 2019 2:25 PM

I loved it and don't mind them repeating things. It's all for a laugh, after all. Do we have a list of celebs who'll be appearing this season?

Who is that man Grace mentioned she left abroad? Was that guy played by a celeb of sorts? I'd already forgotten him, so that tells you just how much of an impression he left on me last season.

by Anonymousreply 11October 27, 2019 2:29 PM

Jack's husband is a walking mound of unfunny stereotypes. (He was much better with the cop.)

by Anonymousreply 12October 27, 2019 2:33 PM

We're discussing it here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 27, 2019 2:43 PM

r12 I hate Jack's husband and I hate the self-aware way that "actor" delivers his lines.

by Anonymousreply 14October 27, 2019 2:46 PM

r13 This is the thread for the full final season, not just the premiere, so maybe stop with the hall monitoring and let people discuss what they want?

by Anonymousreply 15October 27, 2019 2:47 PM

I hardly even recognized Megan Mulally in that photo. I’m trying to figure out what she did to her face.

by Anonymousreply 16October 27, 2019 3:02 PM

She kinda still looks like the old Megan there, but in this photo that someone used to start that Feud thread the other day... oof, life comes at you hard, doesn't it? Or maybe it's one of those things where a different hairstyle completely changes a person's face. We're not really used to seeing her with long hair in real life, are we?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 27, 2019 3:08 PM

R15 Haha You were poster #4 on the other thread linking this thread, "hall monitor." BUSTED! Most of the posts on this thread are yours, anyway. Knock yourself out!

by Anonymousreply 18October 27, 2019 3:09 PM

cunts!

by Anonymousreply 19October 28, 2019 2:07 AM

Debra has always had a bad reputation. Too bad they couldn't all put it behind them.

by Anonymousreply 20October 28, 2019 2:12 AM

We could've had this comfort food TV show around for years to come if not for her cunty attitude. 😒

by Anonymousreply 21October 28, 2019 2:16 AM

Deb was fortunate to land a gig that lasted this long...she's not that bright.

by Anonymousreply 22October 28, 2019 2:24 AM

The thought of Sarandon cackling at this drama makes me dislike Deb less.

by Anonymousreply 23October 28, 2019 2:41 AM

Qui etait cette cunt?

by Anonymousreply 24October 28, 2019 2:55 AM

Hilarious episode and it felt like the old show at times. Damn those egos for fucking up more seasons for us.

Eric looked especially old during the opening segment. He really should start coloring his hair again; it's the lesser of two evils, I think. 😕

by Anonymousreply 25November 1, 2019 3:26 AM

Could we have some more of this going forward, please? 😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 8, 2019 5:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!