Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“More Ted Bundy! More! More!”

WTF is wrong with women? Can’t they just diddle themselves to old episodes of True Blood?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2020 5:27 AM

Focusing on Ted's relationship with his girlfriend was literally the focus of Efron movie.

This isn't a new angle.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 6:13 PM

Even if his serial killing turns them on, you would think his BO would be a deal breaker.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 6:21 PM

Too many re-watches of 'Beauty and the Beast' for some fraus to comprehend that some of these dudes are vile, through and through, no matter how much they think their love could change them.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 6:21 PM

The new Amazon doc featuring his girlfriend is very good.

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2020 6:10 PM

Its a documentary not a fictional account. Something tells me this woman got this deal after the movie came out. Maybe she didn't like the film version and wanted to tell it herself?

by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2020 6:18 PM

LOL! I can't stop laughing about "WTF is wrong with women" in a thread about TED BUNDY!

by Anonymousreply 6February 4, 2020 12:29 AM

Sorry, this Amazon documentary is the BEST one I have seen.

I really likely the women's angle- It actually gives the film a very fresh and poignant viewpoint-

His ex girlfriend seems extremely haunted to this day.

It also delves in to many of the victims and their families..

And seeing all of these 65-70 year old women talking about these events, and how upset they are to this day- Its very effective.

by Anonymousreply 7February 4, 2020 12:37 AM

He looks like gollum in that pic, hunched over and creepy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 8February 4, 2020 12:39 AM

Why does anyone think he a was handsome? He looks like a creep. And just listen to him talk for 30 seconds - it’s obvious he was full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 9February 4, 2020 1:08 AM

This is from the friend of a friend, but I don't doubt it for a moment. In 1974, friend of a friend was at Lake Sammamish State Park in the summer. A man with one of his arms in a sling approached her, and asked if she could help him secure his surfboard to the roof of his car. Thank Christ this woman was observant enough to wonder how somebody could surf with his arm in a sling. And she said he had CRAZY eyes.

She told him she was waiting for friends and that she was unable to help him. Can you imagine?

by Anonymousreply 10February 4, 2020 1:24 AM

R10, they brought that up in this documentary. He murdered two women that day using that ruse. It was July 14, 1974, I believe. The witnesses who heard him said he was asking for help with his "catamaran".

I normally don't watch anything Ted Bundy-related because it's all stuff I've heard before, but this doc was different. The actual murders were almost like extras in the background. They would flash a date and one line about who was killed where, and then just cut to an interview of how it affected the city or the girlfriend or the survivors or the witnesses. No grisly pictures or details.

I highly recommend.

by Anonymousreply 11February 4, 2020 2:14 AM

women are obsessed with Bundy because he appears like the kind of guy one could easily become involved with, never knowing about his activities on the side. just as easily as one could become his victim.

he represents the danger that all men potentially hold for hetero women. women know, on a subconscious level if not elsewhere, that they are more endangered involving themselves with men than anywhere else in their lives.

statistically, women are killed most often by men they know and are romantically/sexually involved with. one of the highest causes of death for pregnant women is murder by their partner.

bundy is just an icon for that.

by Anonymousreply 12February 4, 2020 2:39 AM

You think the fascination is sex when it's actually horror, OP. You really don't know anything about women, do you?

by Anonymousreply 13February 12, 2020 5:03 AM

Oh, fuck that, r12. The only womenz fascinated with this freak are you whores here at the DL.

He was a gooberish looking nerd, which could have worked, had he not stuck bedposts into the vagina of his victims.

This dude? I don’t know of one woman who was hot for the thought of Bundy.

Well, except for Cheryl, but even Bundy avoided her, and we all know why.

by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2020 5:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!