Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Robber's Family Said Clerk Who Shot Him During Holdup Shouldn't Have Gun At Work

IMO, this is a large part of the problem of urban crime. There's a pathological genius of some of people for being able to deflect any responsibility for their actions, and the actions of their friends and family. It"s always someone else's fault and responsibility.

"Yes, he’s robbin’ y’all. Oh well! Call the police!” the armed robbery suspect's sister told WHIO.

Dayton, OH – The outraged family of an armed robber who was fatally shot while holding up a Dollar General store said that the employee who shot him had no reason to bring a gun to work.

“You do not take matters into your own hands and bring a gun to work for safety! Period!” the suspect’s furious sister told WHIO in an interview.

The incident occurred at the Dollar General store on Gettysburg Avenue at approximately 6:20 p.m. on Oct. 9, WHIO reported.

Police said that the suspect, later identified as 23-year old Roosevelt Rappley, barged into the store with a handgun and demanded that employees give him cash from the register.

According to witnesses, Rappley pointed the weapon at multiple employees

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2019 4:43 PM

That's quite a site you've linked to there, OP.

[quote] Blue Lives Matter is a media company, founded and run entirely by active, former, and retired law enforcement officers and their families.

[quote] Due to the nature of the profession, law enforcement personnel are seen as easy targets and are consequently bullied by slander, illegitimate complaints, frivolous law suits, and physical attacks.

[quote] Unjust attacks from the new media, celebrities and politicians have damaged community relations and endanger the lives and safety of law enforcement officers.

[quote] We are supported by Americans who believe in law and order and want to provide a counterbalance to the dangerous false narratives being propagated about law enforcement.

[quote] Our mission to support law enforcement is accomplished through our supporters, the world's largest community of Americans who support law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 4:22 PM

You are not going to get me to click on that sketchy-ass link, OP. What even the fuck is that place? Google shows it's just some Blue Lives Matter spam site.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 4:23 PM

R1

The link and police really have little to do with the case shown. You realize that you've just proven my statement about deflecting responsibility ? Don't go by the facts, deflect and try to minimize the content by pointing out the link who is in support of the police.

Maybe you'd feel better reading the same story from another source. so here it is from the Dayton Daily News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 4:27 PM

Different link for you dears

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 4:28 PM

yet another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2019 4:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2019 4:31 PM

Terrible. I get that you miss your brother, but really. This is why some people turn to a life of crime: they are never held accountable for their actions

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2019 4:45 PM

The clerk was probably a recent immigrant, good for him (or her) for not putting up with shit.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2019 4:45 PM

Team Clerk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2019 4:51 PM

I'm on Team Clerk, as well.

Before they get you lined through and the thread deleted, OP, thank you for providing numerous links.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2019 5:09 PM

[quote] Maybe you'd feel better reading the same story from another source. so here it is from the Dayton Daily News.

Yes, yes I would.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2019 5:11 PM

Good. I’m commending this clerk. That ghetto family reeks of entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2019 5:21 PM

What the hell is the “Pluralist”, “Blue Lives Matter,” and those sketchy YouTube channels?

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2019 5:25 PM

Dis get me hots and makes me twerks it. Come to think of it, everything gets me hot and twerking. Oh wait, do I smell foods ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2019 4:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!