Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

October 16th: International Pronouns Day

How are you celebrating?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2019 7:39 PM

Guide...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 4:13 PM

I'm celebrating by brazenly making assumptions based on common sense!

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 4:14 PM

They did a story about this on NPR this morning. I heard it for three seconds before I turned it off.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 4:15 PM

[quote]International Pronouns Day seeks to make respecting, sharing, and educat-

FUCK OFF.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 4:15 PM

Ze? Sie? What is happening to the world?

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2019 4:15 PM

It's Oscar Wilde's birthday: I have other plans.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2019 4:16 PM

By burying my big fat cock into another man’s hole, while we both troll trannies on Grindr

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2019 4:22 PM

[quote] How are you celebrating?

Don’t use “you”. It wounds.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2019 4:32 PM

Guys, I have a question. Everyone that puts their pronouns in their bio (twitter/facebook) means they're attracted to trans people and fuck them?

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2019 4:47 AM

I missed it. Darn!

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2019 4:57 AM

So insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2019 5:00 AM

Pronouns kill.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2019 5:01 AM

[quote]Everyone that puts their pronouns in their bio (twitter/facebook) means they're attracted to trans people and fuck them?

Or they're a well-meaning but stupid enabler.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2019 5:05 AM

R13 I asked because I saw some hot (identified) gay men with their pronouns in their bios and I think this would be mean they like to fuck FTMs... (Bisexuals), what a waste... (I hope I'm wrong tho)

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2019 5:24 AM

You do realize that Trans men are men, right R14?

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2019 5:26 AM

R15 NO, trans men are WOMEN and you know this. #biologyfactoverfeelings

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2019 5:31 AM

It's crazy how quickly this is spreading. I recall Warren had this in her bio, then someone complained on Pete's Reddit that he doesn't support trans people because he doesn't have pronouns in his like Warren, and now he has them as well. We'll all be bullied into it eventually, I guess. 😩

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2019 11:10 AM

R17 I’ll never give in to this madness

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2019 11:12 AM

I took a pronoun to lunch for International Pronoun Day.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2019 8:28 PM

I took my trans-daughter to work.

by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2019 6:33 PM

I can accept a trans person going from he to she...or she to he. I just cannot deal with "they, them" especially for an individual. "They/them" is plural. Plus if you're male and identify as a female, then you're still male. I need more explanation on this subject to be further educated, and then maybe I could come around. However, I'm not going along with "they/them." Besides being confused about this topic, I am still adhere to correct grammar.

by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2019 7:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!