Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Lords, pray be seated...

Bow, bitches- the Queen is in the house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2019 11:40 AM

My lords, I pray the United Kingdom does not leave the European Union.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 4:52 AM

She’s channeling Elizabeth l in that outfit, she just needs the large fan behind her. The diamonds on the necklace are enormous.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 5:23 AM

The queen’s hunch-over is underway.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 5:46 AM

What a pointless little production for a useless tourist attraction, paid for by the public.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 6:36 AM

r4 is just bitter there's another elderly queen, with much nicer clothes than hers, who is actually commanding respect.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2019 6:48 AM

The camera operators always make sure to capture lots of smirks and side-eyes from the politicians.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2019 4:49 PM

Can't Dame Elton fill in as the Queen is so elderly? I'd like to see that. We need a Regency with Elton as Regent. He could do it in drag.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2019 4:58 PM

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2019 5:01 PM

Those are Hanover tits, honey.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2019 5:02 PM

She doesn't have a Plantagenet face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2019 3:52 AM

Touché, R5!

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2019 4:17 AM

Fuck Queen Elizabeth. Yo! The old cunt with a high school education is inefficient. Can't control her own family. Y'all racists are a joke

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2019 4:19 AM

That’s true and all r12 and imma let you finish, but I really want that crown, cape, and necklace combo and I think she should give them to me for services rendered to the crown.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2019 5:36 AM

No, fuck you, R12. Yo racist fuck. Long live the Queen!

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2019 11:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!