Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Larry King Moderates the CNN Presidential Debate

"We'll have to leave it there, Mayor Cory Buttigieg. Now we're moving on to Senator Tussy Goddard from the beautiful island nation of Hawaii. Tussy, can you do the hula?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2019 3:27 AM

That’s a terrible picture of him. Yowza.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 1:14 AM

Kampala Harris, what was it like to grow up with a famous mom like Eydie Amin?

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 1:30 AM

Dr. Ken Jeung — medical doctor, comedian and now presidential candidate. If elected, would you be the first Oriental in the job? I can't remember one.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 1:50 AM

Larry: Mr. Bootygig. Mayor Pete. May I call you Mayor Pete?

Pete: Sure, Larry. OK.

Larry: May I call you Pete?

Pete: Fine.

Larry: May I call you sweetie? Darling? Sweetie darling?

Pete: No. Pete is fine.

Larry: JUDY GARLAND!

Pete: What?

Larry: JUDY GARLAND!

Pete: Judy Garland. Yes. What?

Larry: Thank you. Caller, you're on.

Pete: WTF.......?

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 2:19 AM

And as we go to the break, Lorna Minelli will perform The Battle Hymn at Banana Republic.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2019 2:28 AM

And we're back. That was Lorna Doone with “On Top of Old Meatball”.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2019 3:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!