Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elizabeth Warren Under Fire as Campaign Surrogate’s Racist, Homophobic Tweets Come to Light

Fat Black women ruin everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2019 2:03 PM

A Tweet from April 7, 2011 reads: “That is thee last time I help that faggot fucker….he’s bringing ME problems Truman help him.”

A Tweet from April 27, 2011 reads: “I LUV gay men but THIS county clerk at window G is a mahfukkan faggot wit it…hes bald but rokn jewels, acrylic nails,&silk scarves #andshit.”

A Tweet from September 6, 2011 reads: “I love strippers…not in like a gay way, but I think theyre beautiful, & I think its art in its own way, sooo #quithating . If u cud u wud.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2019 9:31 PM

A Tweet from October 5, 2011 reads: “Don’t have #abortions ….people spend thousands yearly trying to experience the miracle of a child. #ProAdoption #GOHARDPRODUCTIONS.”

A Tweet from September 17, 2011 reads: “I get so upset when slut bitches constantly get pregnant and much away on abortion pillz like cheetos… Pregnancy is #kindofabigdeal.”

A Tweet from September 5, 2011 reads: “#YouShouldBeAshamedIf if you take abortion pills like flinstone vitamins….”

Preston also promoted the far-right conspiracy theory that Mexican nationals receive free health care in the United States.

A Tweet from March 17, 2011 reads: “#shotsfired lol RT @SoulfulCeejay Sometimes I wish I was mexican so I could get free health care my premium is to high fuck u kaiser.”

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2019 9:32 PM

Although those tweets were resurfaced as a political play; I take full responsibility for my actions and deeply apologize for my actions to those I’ve offended or hurt,” Preston wrote on Monday morning. “I also apologize to those indirectly impacted by these developments. At over 7 1/2 years clean and sober; I’ve learned to make amends when I’m wrong and to take complete accountability for my actions.”

A tweet from last year, however, appeared to undermine Preston’s addiction excuse.

“I’d beat the dog shit of out you; furry slipper wearing ass fuck boy,” Preston tweeted on September 8, 2018. “IRL I’d smash your fucking head in like a can of A&W Root Beer–But ima fall back and let you keep pretending for the internet…dick rider.”

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2019 9:33 PM

It says she’s now “transgender”. As what??? FTM or MTF???

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2019 9:35 PM

The article says this creature is openly transgender. Another "woman" with rage issues?

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2019 9:35 PM

Thanks for the update Boris!

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2019 9:45 PM

R6 = supports deplorable Ts who diss gays as “faggots”.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2019 9:47 PM

Such stunning and brave language. Very woke.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2019 9:49 PM

R6, I adore Liz. I'm voting for her in my primary. But this fat Black tranny needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2019 9:57 PM

Wasn't this the same person who was just on tv bitching about Pete? There's a thread about it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2019 10:03 PM

R4, it’s a guy. Listen to him speak - flamboyant guy’s voice. But a self-loathing, obese bottom at that. It’s ironic that he tries to ridicule “faggots” for wearing “silk scarves” - while he himself dresses like a circus sideshow. He has no self-awareness whatsoever.

He’s also apparently under the illusion / delusion that straight guys find him “desirable”. Oh, my sides :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2019 10:08 PM

How does he attach those two Puli dog pelts to his head?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2019 10:17 PM

Tranny calling gay men faggots? Extreme self-loathing. Liz needs to dump this freak.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2019 10:24 PM

Time to unceremoniously dump that crazy person, before those tweets haunt the campaign more...

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2019 10:50 PM

This is from just a year ago so she can't pretend like all of it was from way back, threatening violence on a gay man:

[quote]September 8, 2018 Bro...I'd beat the dog shit out of you; furry slipper wearing ass fuck boy...IRL I'd smash your fucking head in like a can of A&W Root Beer--But ima fall back and let you keep pretending for the internet...dick rider...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2019 11:16 PM

Liz better vet her surrogates a bit better. This is an obviously disturbed 'woman.'

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2019 11:26 PM

Why do people put shit out there online that never goes away and can always come back to haunt them? All this fabulous technology of the past few decades has done is make so many people dumber and dumber.

Oh and of course Liz should fire this piece of trash.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2019 11:32 PM

She writes tweets like trash

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2019 11:55 PM

Is the for real? Warren’s cruelly approved this delusional trans POC as a “surrogate?”

Is this what our party has become???

I hate to say it but “this is why Trump...”

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2019 12:43 AM

This is a sit-com we never knew we wanted.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2019 12:43 AM

an extremely misogynist and homophobic trans identified male?

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2019 1:11 AM

Someone needs to tell all of the candidates that the internet is FOREVER, for EVERYONE.

Dumb move from a smart lady. Liz, not the other person.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2019 1:28 AM

R19 I also wonder how someone like this ever got into the orbit of warrens circle. This is like affirmative action corrupted by race. Like warren is being told she's not polling high among blacks and poc and is scraping the bottom of the barrel to accommodate anyone poc.

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2019 11:54 PM

She may be a Datalounge poster with her Asian comments:

[quote] A Tweet from February 25, 2011 reads: “Another damn Asian almost hit me while crossin, what the fuck is it wit yall and damn vehicles? I have an idea…”

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2019 12:06 AM

"Oh, dear" times infinity!

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2019 12:22 AM

Dude looks like a lady.

by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2019 12:44 AM

GASP! Who would’ve thought hiring trashy ghetto people wouldn’t work out?!?!

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2019 12:45 AM

Well, damn.

I have a really long fuse and can tolerate a lot of messy bullshit, but this [bold][YOUR GENDERNOUN CHOICE HERE][/bold] is just a motherfucking bridge too motherfucking far.

Liz, you know what to do. And Liz...Do better next time.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2019 12:46 AM

Are you kidding with that "do better" b.s., r28?

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2019 12:48 AM

Step aside bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2019 12:50 AM

LIGHT THE TORCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to say it's all right, some folks slip through the cracks. I think you're lucky to only have one of these lurking somewhere when running anything that involves more than a handful of people.

Too much gotcha culture going on. Let's just get the fuck on with this Presidential race.

by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2019 12:52 AM

In OP's pic, I thought that was Warren giving Chaka Khan a hug!

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2019 12:52 AM

I think she's actually kind of hilarious. She'd fit in here :D

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2019 1:16 AM

R32 What a horrid thing to utter about Chaka Khan!

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2019 1:25 AM

He'd fit in here, R33, but not in an official campaign video for a party nomination candidate in an important race for POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2019 1:26 AM

r35 obviously not! But she'd fit in at Spotify!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2019 1:48 AM

As soon as it's found out they are trans, it gets silenced.

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2019 2:36 AM

I see the Warren interns have already crossed-out OP.

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2019 9:26 AM

R37 Trans is Teflon

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2019 1:01 PM

Her video is still up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2019 2:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!