Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Aniston started an IG account and it crashed

God save us all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 23, 2019 3:40 AM

She's starting to look like a really rough drag queen. While nowhere near being the raving beauty that the mainstream media made her out to be, she used to be fairly attractive. Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2019 4:41 PM

Smoking + sun, R1

Could her mgt have arranged this somehow? Have some contest/sneak preview for people to sign up right away?

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2019 5:12 PM

Currently at 1.5m followers in 6 hours. Like her or not, but she has some mf star power. IG had to deactivate her page for several hours bc people couldn't follow her so she really did break IF. I would like to see some IG statistics like fastest to 1m follower or most liked picture and comments of all time.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2019 6:59 PM

Someone is very, very desperate to sell that new Apple TV show.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2019 7:01 PM

I was shocked at how bad she looked when she went on Stern last week. It's the first time I've seen her look old.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2019 7:03 PM

Friends is kind of like another Brady Bunch. Entire generations are going to watch them age and this 90’s sitcom will be what the Brady’s were to the 70’s.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2019 7:06 PM

She looks awful but not as bad as Courtney Cox who likes like Skeletor in drag or Lisa Kudrow who has always looked like a troll. Schwimmer and Leblanc seem to be aging the best.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2019 7:20 PM

OMG I am a big Jennifer fan but I am shocked at how bad she looks here. What did she do to her face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2019 7:24 PM

Hm, r6, I'm actually too young to know what Brady Bunch is. TV show for old people?

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2019 7:25 PM

I tried to follow her and it wasn't working.

R7 Well, they do say men age better. Matt le Blanc looks really good, I still would.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2019 7:39 PM

R9 yes. Friends will be for you and then someone will say to you what you said to me.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2019 7:40 PM

Ok r11, what is the current Friends/Brady Bunch? TBBT?

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2019 7:45 PM

I think the woman looks great for 50.

You have to wonder what some of you bitches look like. As Aaron Schock would say, haters gonna hate.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2019 7:47 PM

No one will EVER look back fondly on TBBT

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2019 7:48 PM

What the fuck is TBBT?

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2019 7:54 PM

TBBT = The Big Bang Theory

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2019 8:07 PM

Not to be a lookist but Courtney will always look better than Jen since Courtney is a kind, easy-to-like person. She's funny and friendly and smart and down-to-earth. Compare their appearances in interviews: Courtney is the pretty, popular girl and Jen is the insecure, stuck-up ice queen.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2019 8:18 PM

R16 how the fuck did the Big Bang theory get involved in this? I made a comparison of a 90’s show and it’s aging cast to the Brady bunch and it’s aging cast. Fuck you R16. Fuck you in your shitty dingle berries asshole. I hate your fucking guts and I hope you are bitten by a rabid dog.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2019 8:19 PM

I brought it up, R18 because R12 asked if it would be the current generation's Brady Bunch or Friends.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2019 8:23 PM

Whoops, I meant R14 but not R16

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2019 8:24 PM

R20 you’re still a fucking idiot. Nobody asked about TBBT.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2019 8:26 PM

R18 The problem is that people here can't answer simple questions without insulting each other.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2019 8:27 PM

Please shut up r21. People here can discuss and talk about whatever they like.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2019 8:30 PM

She looks like Lara Flynn Boyle around the eyes in R8's video. I can't tell if it's a nip and tuck or fillers.

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2019 8:32 PM

Old and dried out hasbeen, box office poison

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2019 8:47 PM

She is never coming out of the closet, is she? Who is her next "boyfriend" going to be? B Cooper? Jeremy Renner? George Eads?

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2019 8:50 PM

It's pretty common knowledge that she's dating Carrie Brownstein.

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2019 9:14 PM

R27 it is?

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2019 9:18 PM

She looks fantastic. I like how she and Jlo are making aging less scary.

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2019 9:24 PM

I love Matt

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2019 9:24 PM

She looks great. You're all full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2019 9:27 PM

She looks good for a woman her age. But then again that's what millions of dollars can do for you. What's the saying? Ah yes: you're not ugly, just poor!

Boo.

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2019 9:29 PM

Don’t like her eye tuck. Carrie Brownstein climbed that Hwoold ladder like a Sherpa, didn’t she? Jen An is way out of her league.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2019 9:31 PM

Jen is family? Since when?

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2019 9:37 PM

Lisa has big bags under her eyes. They all looked stoned

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2019 9:43 PM

Carrie B isn't attractive. Not sure how she got Taylor Schilling. Why do we think Jen A is gay? She looks great by the way.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2019 10:08 PM

Why does this woman still have such a huge fan base? She hasn't done anything of note in a LONG time. Granted, I've never been in her demographic so I don't really follow her, but why is she still so popular?

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2019 10:13 PM

R27 where did you hear that? word on the street is that Mandy Ingber is her long term girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2019 10:52 PM

R38 Where did you hear that? Talk in the gutter is Helen Lawson is her girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2019 10:55 PM

Isn't the appeal that she is the "girl" next door who is kind of unlucky in love? Relatable, but not weirdly out of touch like Gwyneth.

She has Sunshine PR (or had it), which is one of the best firms. I'm not a superfan, but just noticed endless Poor Jen tabloid remixes for the last 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2019 2:21 AM

I think the tabloids have finally stopped the "Jen wants a baby!" shit. Anyone with a brain could tell she has no interest in becoming a mother.

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2019 2:27 AM

We love mediocrity!

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2019 2:30 AM

R29 Lol what? Her and jho have millions of dollars. Chances are you won't look like them at 50 dumb frau.

by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2019 2:33 AM

Yes, looking like Aniston or Lopez at age 50 requires a SHIT TON of money, as well as time. It's out of reach for the average person.

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2019 2:45 AM

Eat my ass Kim Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2019 2:46 AM

I’m shocked this thread didn’t cause DL to crash.

by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2019 2:48 AM

R37 she is/was likable, was pretty but not too pretty. her Rachel character was the least annoying of the 6.

by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2019 2:51 AM

Personaly I like Lisa and Courtney more, and they both have done better work post friends ( the comeback and cougartown were both good)

by Anonymousreply 48October 16, 2019 2:54 AM

Lol! Notice her involuntary foot movements when asked if anyone got naked at Courtney’s place, after dinner? Are they back together?

Are Jennifer and Courtney ever coming out? I mean, what’s the point? Everyone knows. It’s not a secret in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2019 3:00 AM

R49 Jennifer, Courtney and LeBlanc are gonna die in the closet and yes, like you just said, EVERYONE knows. Hollywood is so weird...

by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2019 3:22 AM

Jen is classic bisexual beast. But damn, her smokers voice/mouth in R8 is rough.

by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2019 4:24 AM

Her movie, Cake, from a few years ago is truly fantastic. It was probably her one and only legitimate shot at an Oscar nod and she missed it, which I will probably always find a real shame.

by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2019 4:26 AM

Eh, it's just the fat fraus that mass followed her. She won't be someone with 100m followers anytime soon. Young people don't give a fuck about her old ass.

by Anonymousreply 53October 16, 2019 4:41 AM

[quote] [R20] you’re still a fucking idiot. Nobody asked about TBBT.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you asshole? I just pointed out that the person at R12 mentioned TBBT. Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 54October 16, 2019 6:00 AM

She is neat

by Anonymousreply 55October 16, 2019 6:32 AM

Why is she so hated? other than that she is gross.....

by Anonymousreply 56October 16, 2019 6:38 AM

she married brad cause he gay too...

by Anonymousreply 57October 16, 2019 6:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 16, 2019 6:56 AM

The only thing Chinnifer's old ass is "breaking" these days is her hip.

by Anonymousreply 59October 16, 2019 7:20 AM

[Quote]Why is she so hated? other than that she is gross.....

I hate her because she is a publicity whore and the mainstream media keep shoving her down our throats with their "Poor Jen! Will she ever find true love?" narrative. This could be excused somewhat if she did good work, but she keeps making the same stupid rom coms for white fraus. Essentially I hate her because she's nothing more than (and should be treated as nothing more than) a frau favorite like Barry Manilow.

With the unfortunate facial work she's had done, she even looks like Manilow now.

by Anonymousreply 60October 16, 2019 7:31 AM

I don't understand the hate. She was lucky to be cast on the biggest sitcom of the 90s. There are no stories about her being a diva. She hasn't been attention whoring on social media... oops.

by Anonymousreply 61October 16, 2019 7:36 AM

[Quote] With the unfortunate facial work she's had done, she even looks like Manilow now.

I don't think she's [italic]that[/italic] far gone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 16, 2019 9:07 AM

I will always love her simply because I lover this movie. I hated Friends, but I liked her in Just Go With It. I think she looks fucking fantastic for her age. We should all be so lucky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 16, 2019 9:51 AM

Love* this movie, not lover it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 16, 2019 9:53 AM

Obviously Apple forced her onto social media.

by Anonymousreply 65October 16, 2019 9:54 AM

She was adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 16, 2019 9:55 AM

Jealous queens in this thread

by Anonymousreply 67October 16, 2019 9:55 AM

Hell yes. Jennifer looks great, she's never seemed stuck up or overplayed anything. She's wry and deadpan and is that kind of sexy girl. A cool chick. I don't think she's frauish at all. What's frau about marrying Brad Pitt and being dumped for Angelina Jolie? Being 50 and NEVER giving into the pressure or publicity of having kids? Always wearing jeans or a pretty dress - never overdone or styled. She's a better actress than given credit for but she seems to understand her limitations too. LIKEABLE AND FUNNY. She's fucking rich and well cared for but gives the impression that she just put on some Aveeno and blow dried her own hair. Ha. She's relaxed, into weed and margaritas and Mexican food. And owning the most beautiful properties in the world. She's been very successful but is always sarcastic about fame - she doesn't pretend to be the sweet girl. Jennifer is a woman - she can handle herself. Datalounge doesn't like her because she appeals SO much to straight men and women. Simple as that. Everyone likes Jenn Aniston. She had every man she wanted. Keeping them is hard. So is getting rid of them. Girlfriends are forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 16, 2019 10:24 AM

R26, I hope she just lets it go, & stays single for the public, while she munches carpet privately. That whole Justin faux marriage was just silly for a woman her age, with a solid footing in the biz, whom everyone genuinely likes. She’s got plenty of real estate, a solid portfolio, & juice. She’ll always work, when she wants to.

The same goes for all of her former paramours.

Speaking of which, word has it that Theroux has found himself a slim, hipster bear, who actually has a REAL beard, on his face! He’s hot, but not my type, if he were a straight dude. I’m not into that whole hipster aesthetic. Way too contrived, much like Theroux.

by Anonymousreply 69October 16, 2019 12:18 PM

"Well, they do say men age better.".

Well, except they don't. 95 % of men age poorly, women tend to age better than men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 16, 2019 12:45 PM

R68, Jennifer knows how to dress for her body type. She’s got fantastic legs, and a great ass for a tiny white girl.

Who ever works on her skin, is an excellent physician, & her “hair/wigs/hair pieces” people are top notch, along with her makeup artists. Great styling-simple & classic. This is perfect example of when “boring” works. Personally, I don’t find her look to be boring, I find it to be classic, & it looks a helluva lot better than what 90 percent of young women are running around looking like, in Los Angeles.

Looking like a cheap, eurotrash hooker, isn’t anything to aim for, just because Instagram, Kim Kardashian, & that Middle Eastern, makeup artist chick, Huda, or whatever her name is, tell you it is.

by Anonymousreply 71October 16, 2019 1:46 PM

R68 and R71 - I agree, I think she is lovely and very natural in her style, rather than overdone. Yes, she has had a bit of work, that's not unusual in her industry.

R70 - Matthew had a huge drinking problem, which ages people. Obviously, Schwimmer and Le Blanc look well. A woman's body responds to aging dramatically with menopause. There was a study that found that the natural part of the female aging process causes loss of sex hormone estrogen which impacts skin collagen... but either way, I think it's more to do with lifestyle, genetics, and environment.

by Anonymousreply 72October 16, 2019 4:51 PM

I have never heard the lesbian rumor before! She used to hang out with Melissa Etheridge, Ellen and their friends back in the day ( I know she and Ellen are still pals). In one interview on Ellen she mentioned that people thought she batted for her team. Also, Ellen said she dated one of Brad's exes, would love to know who THAT was. lol

by Anonymousreply 73October 16, 2019 4:55 PM

She was never a beauty but I am a fan. I like her movies.

by Anonymousreply 74October 16, 2019 4:58 PM

Matt Le Blanc and David Schwimmer have aged best, Jennifer a distant third.

by Anonymousreply 75October 16, 2019 5:12 PM

It'll be funny if Schwimmer, the ugliest of the group when the show first went on the air, ends up looking the best of them all as they age.

by Anonymousreply 76October 16, 2019 5:15 PM

[quote]Hm, [R6], I'm actually too young to know what Brady Bunch is. TV show for old people?

Are you being sarcastic or you an imbecile? I Love Lucy is before my time, so was Mary Tyler Moore Show, but I still know what they are because certain shows become a part of American pop culture for all time. Even the Brady Bunch was off air before I was born, but I still know what it is from reruns.

You can't tell me you never heard or saw the meme "Sure, Jan" and never wondered what that was from. The Brady Bunch is a timeless thing even if it was a crap show. It's still on TV. My 12yo cousin knows what it is.

by Anonymousreply 77October 16, 2019 5:47 PM

I love Jennifer Aniston. I like her movies and never even watched friends until my husband and I had a binge fest watching friends, last year. Friends was a funny show and the characters all had great chemistry.

I have never heard she was a lesbian, except on DL. I’m interested in more gossip if she is ‘family’. It might be a turn off though, I despise Celebrities who stay in the closet. I feel their weird, secretive behavior creates consternation for those of us who are gay. Let’s put it this way, my parents stated see celebrities are ashamed of their lifestyle, you and ‘him‘ should be as well. I say FUCK YOU.

by Anonymousreply 78October 16, 2019 5:58 PM

She looks great. And a lot better than most women her age.

She has some wrinkles. Most 50 year olds do.

by Anonymousreply 79October 16, 2019 6:02 PM

R71 How do you know the Jen wears wigs or pieces? Looks real to me. Her and Courteney have great hair.

by Anonymousreply 80October 16, 2019 6:03 PM

Matt LeBlanc and Schwimmer have aged as well or bad as JA.

by Anonymousreply 81October 16, 2019 6:03 PM

I've always liked her. She is no great actress, but she's watchable. Some of her movies choices are terrible, though(The Switch? I made it through 10 minutes). She may have had some work done, but not like Courtney did I wish the tabloids would drop the baby thing, it's little sexist like that's the only thing that will make a woman happy.

by Anonymousreply 82October 16, 2019 6:05 PM

She looks fine. She has a terrific body, and I like her personal style. Basically echoing what r71 said.

And I don’t buy the “poor Jen” schtick. She has an enviable life in every way.

by Anonymousreply 83October 16, 2019 6:10 PM

Which one of them had to help Perry change his colostomy bag?

by Anonymousreply 84October 16, 2019 7:13 PM

a viral Twitter post seems to think theres coke on the phone in the picture she posted. what say you all?

by Anonymousreply 85October 16, 2019 7:51 PM

She’s really made a style out of being child-free.

Now that she’s 50, I hope she doesn’t decide to follow the Hollywood crowd and adopt a black trans baby.

by Anonymousreply 86October 16, 2019 7:56 PM

R86, they’re not automatically trans when you adopt them. You have to *encourage* it.

They’re automatically black, though.

by Anonymousreply 87October 16, 2019 9:58 PM

I find Matthew Perry’s lack of chin in r70’s photo very triggering.

by Anonymousreply 88October 16, 2019 10:16 PM

R88 he’s got money why not get his chin fixed. He must not care anymore. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 89October 17, 2019 3:08 AM

She had 11 million followers in one day. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2019 4:42 AM

Can you imagine the smell of Matthew's colostomy bag in that restaurant?

Apple TV is such a dumb idea. Why limit your audience from the jump?

by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2019 4:51 AM

Aniston is still America's sweetheart, plus there will always be a lot of sympathy for her being a victim of Angelina Jolie stealing her husband.

by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2019 4:53 AM

[Quote]She had 11 million followers in one day. WTF?

Damn, if only Angelina Jolie had an Istagram account. Wee could finally find out who's more popular and "beloved" and compare posts, likes, comments and followers endlessly.

by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2019 5:22 AM

I love that America's Sweetheart is a 50yo woman. That's progress.

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2019 5:25 AM

Lol, the bitter queens are meowing at a beautiful woman again!

by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2019 5:26 AM

R93 Angelina and it would not be close come on, she wouldn’t use a photo featuring cast mates either.

by Anonymousreply 96October 17, 2019 5:26 AM

No one likes Angelina lol

by Anonymousreply 97October 17, 2019 5:30 AM

The most overrated actress in the business. I think it is hilarious that she started one after knocking social media for years.

by Anonymousreply 98October 17, 2019 5:42 AM

Now c'mon she doesn't look bad for 60.

by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2019 5:43 AM

R96 no one likes the Lardassians either but people still follow them

by Anonymousreply 100October 17, 2019 5:43 AM

[Quote]Angelina and it would not be close come on, she wouldn’t use a photo featuring cast mates either.

I disagree. Hard to beat 11 million followers in 24h. Angelina wouldn't post a photo of her cast mates, why would she if she has 6 kids who are perfect photo ops.

by Anonymousreply 101October 17, 2019 5:46 AM

I think she looks good, but she is starting to use fillers, which I don't think she needs. I don't mind her, the press pushed the poor Jen narrative, not her. I mean the stories usually make her seem pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 102October 17, 2019 6:14 AM

[quote] the press pushed the poor Jen narrative, not her.

Please. This publicity whore is complicit in most of the PR fluff pieces that get planted in the press. Bitch probably doesn't even take a dump without her PR team notifying the media about how poor Jen has to shit by herself with no man to wipe her ass.

by Anonymousreply 103October 17, 2019 6:47 AM

R102 starting to??

by Anonymousreply 104October 17, 2019 6:51 AM

Anyone that honestly believes in the Pitt/Aniston/Jolie "love triangle" is a sheep -- quite possibly one of the biggest ruses in entertainment history (hint: they are all gay).

by Anonymousreply 105October 17, 2019 4:09 PM

Why doesn't she have any children? Is she infertile or does she hate them so much? Didn't Brad Pitt leave her for this because he wanted a family with Angie?

by Anonymousreply 106October 17, 2019 4:11 PM

R106, not everyone wants children. And plenty of people shouldn’t have them.

Brad Pitt can’t really say he has children, anyway. Angie has them.

by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2019 4:26 PM

She looked great in her Friends days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 17, 2019 4:33 PM

I liked Maniston's real nose in Leprechaun. She rocks those L.A. Gear shoes in the film too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2019 5:18 PM

R105 where is the proof that they are all gay?

by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2019 9:48 PM

Anniston has the combination of both inner and outer beauty.

by Anonymousreply 111October 17, 2019 9:58 PM

R110, in his own head. Isn't that enough proof?

by Anonymousreply 112October 17, 2019 10:26 PM

R111 = Frau

by Anonymousreply 113October 17, 2019 11:19 PM

R110 Fake marriage (Aniston and Theroux), divorce where neither party lost any money (Pitt and Aniston / Pitt and Jolie), Ian Halperin outing Aniston, Madam Renata outing Jolie, Pitt only dating/marrying lesbians (Goop, Maniston, Mangelina)...

Why don't you prove to me that they are all straight?!

by Anonymousreply 114October 17, 2019 11:26 PM

You're a dickless nutjob R114. Aniston is not gay. Why would she want to be? No one wants to be. You just wish everyone to be - why's that?

by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2019 12:06 AM

They’ve made a heck of a lot of money on that ridiculous love triangle bit, too, as have the tabs. And they will continue to do so, until they all look old and unfuckable enough, that no one will care if they’re reuniting, or if they’re straight, gay, or bi.

They all better charge full speed ahead, & get as much as they can out of that good as dead horse, because that clock is ticking, & their time’s up in just a few minutes.

PR genius.

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2019 12:12 AM

It really was PR genius. It's been what, 15 years they've been milking it? Aniston would be a footnote by now if not for the Pitt/Jolie triangle, it's kept her much more famous than she should've been.

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2019 12:37 AM

Aniston is just an insanely rich celebrity who doesn't need a man for anything. I don't get a lesbian vibe from her. A deeply neurotic self-absorbed vibe, yes.

by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2019 12:42 AM

[quote]Ian Halperin outing Aniston

Link?

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2019 1:04 AM

R117, absolutely. That divorce, the whole “W” spread Pitt & Jolie did, with all the little blonde crotch-fruit, before they had Shiloh, & went on to legally adopt all the other kids, plus pop out the twins, posing for the camera as a post-modern, dysfunctional, revolver twirling,1960s, all American family, Jennifer’s classic “missing a sensitivity chip” comment about Brad, the never ending baby bump speculations every time she started dating someone new, Brad’s ambiguous musings about his time as as an aimless, pothead, movie star, trapped within Hollywood’s gilded cage of celebrity which just so happened to coincide with his defunct marriage, & Jolie wistfully waxing upon how the magic of film, managed to preserve a moment in time when she and Brad fell in love, so that she could one day, share that with their kids, and Jennifer never missing a beat, dutifully chiming in with her “uncool” clap back.

These fuckers trolled each other expertly, before trolling was ever a thing.

I don’t see how they can eclipse any of this. I guess Brad’s the shit stirrer in common between these broads, so it’s his move. Either he crowns this triangle by dating a dude, or he inverts the triangle by getting serious with a black chick. These are really the only two scenarios left for him to play out, for maximum bandwidth. Hey, it’s Hollywood. I didn’t make the rules, I’m just offering suggestions.

On a more serious note-I don’t dislike any of these people. I wish them all the best, especially Jolie. I’m not sure what challenges she has, but I hope she starts taking care of herself, & eating. I know it sounds crass, but Jesus. She is such a beautiful woman. A few more calories through out her day would make such a positive difference. It’s a very big deal, because everyone can see that she’s wasting away. You don’t wanna do that when you have a kids. Everyone wants to see their mom healthy and happy, surely they do too.

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2019 1:27 AM

Instagram accounts don’t crash, OP.

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2019 1:29 AM

[quote]It really was PR genius. It's been what, 15 years they've been milking it? Aniston would be a footnote by now if not for the Pitt/Jolie triangle, it's kept her much more famous than she should've been.

You'd have to be a psycho to believe that the way she'd want to preserve fame is by being publicly humiliated by her husband having an affair with a younger and more famous actress. Some of you people are quite warped in how you think celebrities are.

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2019 1:51 AM

Jolie must be a terrifying mother.

by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2019 2:03 AM

r122 without that triangle, Aniston wouldn't have stayed as famous as she is for so many years. It's benefited her very well.

by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2019 2:06 AM

But she had already hit the A-list when she got involved with Pitt and whether they stayed married or simply divorced, she would've remained A-list. Any fame that came via Jolie was in the form of humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 125October 18, 2019 2:11 AM

She wouldn't have stayed A-List after friends. Her movies flopped.

by Anonymousreply 126October 18, 2019 2:12 AM

Wow, Jolie came out of this song called charade’ looking evil. It’s really difficult to believe that this triangle mess was all set up? Nobody has anything better to do with their time? Jen proved her celebrity status on Friends. America fell in love with her and her hair. She earned her success.

by Anonymousreply 127October 18, 2019 2:18 AM

If Aniston is 50 and Brad is 55 - who the fuck is delusional enough to imagine they are keeping publicity about their doomed marriage alive??? Y'all must be a very lonely 65 year old. Come on. It's hilarious what you say. Have a margarita night. Jen and Brad liked those. Brad and Angie had cutting nights.

People grow up and move on. Aniston's comment about the "sensitivity chip" was kind of unfulfilling (and weird) for those who crave dirt. She should have called Brad a cunt and said he was going to get anal cancer from Angie. Would have been fun, but she never was in charge of the popular narrative.

No one but nutcases talk about Jen vs Angelina. Brad is an old man. All of them are worth a hundred million dollars. They aren't living in your past obsession.

by Anonymousreply 128October 18, 2019 2:21 AM

She's like if oatmeal had an agent.

by Anonymousreply 129October 18, 2019 2:21 AM

R127 so called not song. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 130October 18, 2019 2:22 AM

r128 it's keeping them famous. MUCH more famous than they would've been had they not had this drama. You have no idea how addictive fame is.

by Anonymousreply 131October 18, 2019 2:26 AM

Ian Halperin? Hahaha You know it's bullshit when that is the source being cited. I remember his website and it was the most outlandish, ridiculous stories this side of the The Globe. It made made the Enquirer look like the NYT. I think there was one on-going story about Brad's secret African girlfriend being pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 132October 18, 2019 2:37 AM

The onne interesting thing about her instagram account is the only unverified account that she follows is obviousbutamazing2 which is notorious for spreading hate towards Angelina Jolie. This account has been suspended multiple times for that reason.

Poor Jen. Still ain't over Angie

by Anonymousreply 133October 20, 2019 2:52 AM

there was something twitchy to her face and gestures on Kimmel this week.

by Anonymousreply 134October 20, 2019 3:00 AM

R133 Oh really??? Inter-esting!

I just had a look because I am a nosey bitch, and yes she does. The lady's bio label says she is a writer??

by Anonymousreply 135October 20, 2019 11:38 AM

Never could stand this bitch or that fake show, future breeders prancin bout in their haughty sexual preening....

Am I from mars? worst show of that decade....

by Anonymousreply 136October 21, 2019 11:06 AM

I will probably get hate for this. I can't stand the cunt. Can't wait till she is like Madonna. Nobody cares about her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 137October 23, 2019 3:36 AM

Yes, she's na A-lister alright, but the only reason she had such na impact on the website was because she posted a recent reunion picture. If it was just her, no one would have noticed it.

by Anonymousreply 138October 23, 2019 3:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!