Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Freedom Acres

Freedom Acres, a place for swingers. Enjoy the tour with “Russ”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2019 5:26 PM

seems like a gay bar of yesteryear

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2019 1:27 PM

Why are these places always so tacky? I see the same thing with bordellos. They always look like a dorm room. I understand that maintenance is an issue, but is a little style, taste, or even a sense of humor so difficut???

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2019 1:33 PM

[quote]even a sense of humor so difficut???

Sorry, "difficult."..I don't want this to devolve into a "cut or uncut" thread.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2019 1:35 PM

[R2] If they make them too nice, their clientele will think it’s too “fancy”, and not show up with a lime green tube top.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2019 1:43 PM

Frank is adorable, but he didn't need that white shirt in a swing club. It was entirely blocking the view.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2019 1:45 PM

Frank’s wig!

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2019 1:48 PM

The warning about gum/pubic hair situations is enlightening.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2019 1:50 PM

I don’t know why sleazy always devolves into cheesy...I was so bored after about five minutes I wanted to kick all the nice off that slick old bastard’s ass. And now I’ll probably be getting a host of horrendous spam for the next month.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2019 1:56 PM

Come for the buffet, stay for the sex. I never understand places like bathhouses that provide food. I don’t combine food and sex.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2019 2:01 PM

Does anyone else think that the 2 men shown in the video are more gay than straight? Yet 2 women dancing together are prominently featured rather than 2 men.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2019 2:39 PM

It's so weird that straight men have lesbian sex fantasies. Fantasies that make them irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2019 2:41 PM

[R10] their dresses are Showgirls worthy though.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2019 3:30 PM

The whole place looks so cheap and homemade, like some college kids put it together over a weekend.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2019 3:49 PM

The owner looks like Jello Biafra with a big wig on!

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2019 5:19 PM

[R13] Most bathhouses aren’t much better, but still fun.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2019 5:46 PM

Oh, you mean the "swingers" who expect all the women to get it on with other women as foreplay to straight sex, and who will thrown out any man who tries to touch another man?

Their subculture is weirdly homophobic, and yes, some of the men seem gay. Very repressed gay, though, if all they can do is watch other men and mingle semen in some woman's vag.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2019 6:00 PM

R16, Agreed. I've met men who talk about going to Vegas' swinger clubs. None of them IMHO are 100% as straight as they claim.

Did anyone else notice the "Glory Hoes" in the club?

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2019 6:06 PM

R16 and R17 Exactly! So many swinger men seem very feminine and seem gay yet swear they are straight. It’s like some sort of self loathing.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2019 6:11 PM

Where can I get the soundtrack?

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2019 6:16 PM

[quote]Did anyone else notice the "Glory Hoes" in the club?

“Please knock before cumming”

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2019 6:20 PM

That place looks lame as hell.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2019 6:24 PM

[R20] Haha! What is that about?

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2019 6:50 PM

In case you didn’t get enough...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2019 6:55 PM

Most of the people look young and attractive. They must screen people. Fat and ugly probably do not get in. My Ex had a brother that ran a club in the Hollywood hills on sunset plaza drive in the '70s. He wasn't so much a swinger as he was pulling about $60,000 a month. They stopped when herpes and aids started to happen. They heavily screened the people that were allowed to go. They were all attractive and upper-middle class. A lot of professional people. The house was a big A-frame that overlooked the city.

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2019 9:30 PM

[R24] Was this the house?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2019 11:25 PM

R24, Had a lot of old, ugly jerks hit me up and ask me to go with them to a fabulous party with great food and drinks. When I asked where it was they said they had an "in" to go to the "A-Frame." Luckily a good friend told me the truth re the parties. I always told the jerks that I wasn't desperate. They tried to convince me that "I didn't have to do anything with anyone I didn't like."

So much for only attractive young men going to the A-Frame swing parties, although single men without dates were either restricted or charged a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2019 11:51 PM

no R25. It only had one big window not a window on the side. The roof didn't come down like that.

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2019 5:09 PM

I know swing clubs well. They guys get off on each other using the women as fleshlights.

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2019 5:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!