Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cuntiest cunt who ever cunted gets shot...

... and people cheer.

Although to be honest it sounds like the trainer made a deal with her and then tried to elbow her out after he experienced a problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2019 10:24 PM

... and yes I’m sure there’s a thread already, but I couldn’t find it.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2019 12:45 PM

Never a landlord be.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2019 1:26 PM

She seems like a bit of a psycho, but if she's to be believed, she had an arrangement in which she would live in an apartment on the property. The trainer lived in the farmhouse. However the farmhouse was flooded, and so he tried to kick her out of the apartment so he and his fiancé could move in there. Which seems pretty unfair, considering that she had relocated her horses hundreds of miles to come up and live there, under the agreement that she would be living in the apartment.

This is all assuming she's not lying. But the evidence swirling around her in her behavior is that she's an unholy terror on the internet. So one wonders....

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2019 4:07 PM

Sorry, Bootsy. But tenants do not hold property based on an arrangement. There is a rental agreement and they all allow an owner to retake possession.

This cunt is just another narcissist and not unlike Pee Brain, the guy in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2019 4:11 PM

'Horse people' a generally psycho.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2019 4:39 PM

Obviously, the trainer shouldn't have SHOT the woman, but it is a weird story, and unclear as to what really happened. The woman seems to have made a hobby of involving herself in protracted feuds and drama, online and off. Apparently, according to a previous article (linked within OP's article), she lived only part-time on the trainer's property and had been posting on social media for months about she felt her life might be in danger there—which raises the question of why she didn't get the hell off the property and away from the trainer, even if she had a legal right to be there.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2019 4:41 PM

Look at that haughty expression! She deserved it. You can feel the cunt fumes from here.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2019 4:42 PM

[quote] Ms. Kanarek concurred, saying that it was difficult to “go online and see every single person talking about you.”

Until today when I went online I saw no one talking about her. She must live in a different universe.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2019 5:27 PM

Oh, Smitty. That's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2019 7:35 PM

What a useless story. It didn't explain their feud with any clarity whatsoever. I have no idea what I just read.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2019 7:47 PM

Horse people are nuts. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2019 8:39 PM

A rental agreement is an arrangement, r4. Contracts are indeed arrangements of the parties’ respective rights and obligations.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2019 10:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!